ShiVi FS- Maanga hai tujhe (updated part 4 on page 6)

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Teaser

Khoobsurat itni ki jo dekhe bas dekhta hi reh jaye,

Saaf dil itni ki dushman ko bhi kabhi chot na pahunchaye,

Pyaar bhari nazar se jo use dekhe,

Dunya uske liye luta de...

Par kya koi hai jo use bhi toot kar chaahe??

She sighed as she watched him shift the boxes from the van to the store, all the while speaking with Kaka and Gaumbhi. She really liked him, but she knew, the moment he saw her there, he would change completely and begin a war with her and she was tired of fighting with him. She wanted an end and a new beginning. She still didn't understand why the sight of her pushed him to hurt her, to maim her, to shout at her. She was such a sweet person. But he didn't think so. The person whom she wanted to see her sweetness felt that she was the most bitter person in this world. Such a waste of her charms. She huffed, shaking her head.

"Kya hua Raavi?" Her friend, Sneha asked. She mentally made a face. Sneha hated Shiva. Due to Raavi's own fault though. She had been speaking rubbish about him for whole her life. And finally just before an year, she had realised that she actually didn't like Dev that way. 

Raavi and Dev were walking on the streets of Somnath as they returned from their college. Raavi’s heart was pounding a mile in a minute. She was stealing glances at Dev as they walked slowly. He was holding his Scooty which had stopped due to low fuel. They were trudging it towards the petrol bunk. She smiled as she moved a strand of her hair behind her ears delicately. 

“Dev?” She called out. He hummed in response without turning towards her. She felt her excitement ebb a little at that but continued. “Tumhen yaad hai na ki thode din baad humara dance competition hai?” She asked. He hummed again. Raavi was annoyed at his hums. But she encouraged her heart to try again. “Hum practice kab karen?” She enquired softly. He hummed again. Raavi frowned and stopped. Dev continued walking without a care. Raavi felt beyond upset at this point. How could he not even realise that she had stopped walking? Wasn’t that basic decency? But maybe Dev was amongst the people who stayed in their own world? She sighed and made excuses for him and walked faster once again to catch up with him. “Dev??” She patted his shoulder once to get his attention and he was startled.

“Sorry Raavi.” He apologized to her delight. “Main kisi aur soch mein tha.” He told her. She smiled and nodded. But her heart was already feeling detached. “Kya keh rahi thi tum?”

“Main keh rahi thi ki tumhen yaad hai na humare dance competition ke baare mein? Kuch dinon mein hai competition. Aur ab tak humne practice bhi nahin ki hai.” She told him. Dev frowned.

“Raavi? Hum dance?” He was puzzled. She felt her heart sinking. What all dreams had she seen with open eyes about their dance? She had thought about countless of hours that they both would spend together, bonding. How could he forget? Maybe just like today he hadn’t paid her attention even then? 

“Haan! Yaad nahin hai? Jab competition announce hua tha, tabhi to maine tumhe is baare mein poocha tha? You had said yes! Ab kya hua?” She asked. She was feeling her heart constrict. Dev looked embarrassed.

“I am so sorry Raavi! But seriously! Mujhe yaad nahin hai. Shayad main kisi aur soch mein tha jab maine haan kaha! Tum to janti ho na, ki ye dance wance mein main interest mahin leta.” Dev told her softly. Raavi gulped, partly in anger and partly in distress.

“Par Dev? Ab mujhe koi partner bhi nahin milega! Tum is tarah se to mat karo na please?” She requeste, feeling embarrassed. Dev looked distressed.

“Sorry Raavi but yeh possible nahin hai. Tum to har saal dance karti ho na? Is saal nahin karogi to utni problem to hogi nahin na? Is saal instead of participating you can enjoy?” Dev told her and went ahead without her answer. Raavi watched him go and felt like he was exiting from her heart. She was letting go finally. Her dreams, which she had seen for them, were shattered, but her heart wasn’t. Yes she was upset. But she wasn’t in pain. She shook her head at her naïveté. Time to move ahead.

That was the last day that she had dreamt about Dev. But after that day, she hd begun to observe and think a lot. And soon she had realised, who it was that actually paid attention.

________

If I get a response I will post the rest. If not I will think everybody moved on. 

😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

A story from you is a delight. I have loved your work always. I cannot wait to read this one as well. It already sounds pulling.  

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

A story from you is a delight. I have loved your work always. I cannot wait to read this one as well. It already sounds pulling.  

Thank you so much!! Your words and support means a lot🌺

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mahi is back and how?!

Serving me with Shivi content as always! Really looking forward to reading the full shot.

And a special appreciation for the poem! ❤️And automatically my brain does, "Kavi Kya kehna Chahata hai"😂

Not sure if you've already drafted the OS and how it will shape up from Shiva's POV, but would love a confession or a scene where Shiva recites a poem for Raavi! I love the beauty and simplicity of your poems, and totally fits the secret shayar arch they showed of him in the show! ❤️

Thanks for writing and sharing this! ❤️

sillysatchel thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

WE HAVE NOT MOVED ON! I really missed seeing you stories on the forum, especially Mine and the OS book! 

It's so good to see you back, I am really looking forward to reading this! ShiVi have always had a special place in my heart and I don't think it will go away for a very very long time! 

And who better to revive my interest in this forum than you! Can't wait for another banger story by you!

Also another suggestion, a lot of the readers are pretty active on Wattpad so you can try posting this there as well, maybe you'd get a better response! 

Edited by sillysatchel - 4 months ago
Puutuul thumbnail

Please update soon. So nice

thevictorous thumbnail

Please update soonest. I was already regretting why i didn't joined india forums early. Now please unhide your stories. I can't wait to read them all 🤗.

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

Mahi is back and how?!

Hails!!!! I missed you here. I am missing everyone here😂

Serving me with Shivi content as always! Really looking forward to reading the full shot.

Hoping to give something good. The empty forum is seriously upsetting.

And a special appreciation for the poem! ❤️And automatically my brain does, "Kavi Kya kehna Chahata hai"😂

Lol! Kavi jo kehna chahta hai bahut hi clear hi😂 

Not sure if you've already drafted the OS and how it will shape up from Shiva's POV, but would love a confession or a scene where Shiva recites a poem for Raavi! I love the beauty and simplicity of your poems, and totally fits the secret shayar arch they showed of him in the show! ❤️

A rough draft is ready but lets see if we can squeeze that in. If it gets too long I will make it a TS.

Thanks for writing and sharing this! ❤️

Thnks for reading, commenting, supporting and always being the meri team wali friend❤️

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail

Originally posted by: sillysatchel

WE HAVE NOT MOVED ON! I really missed seeing you stories on the forum, especially Mine and the OS book! 

Neither have I from the stories. Have been reading stories here. Missed seeing yours. Do write if u can…

It's so good to see you back, I am really looking forward to reading this! ShiVi have always had a special place in my heart and I don't think it will go away for a very very long time! 

I hope I write something good. Thank you so much for supporting! Really needed it. 

And who better to revive my interest in this forum than you! Can't wait for another banger story by you!

Hopefully!!! Do write if u can. Loved reading yours too.

Also another suggestion, a lot of the readers are pretty active on Wattpad so you can try posting this there as well, maybe you'd get a better response! 

I will upload this there when I have written it fully. Actually I was going to upload this there. But teaser I decided to give hereto see if anyone is interested or not. There the readers r present so anyways I will upload.

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail

Originally posted by: thevictorous

Please update soonest. I was already regretting why i didn't joined india forums early. Now please unhide your stories. I can't wait to read them all 🤗.

Thank you so much for supporting. Those stories r uploaded in wattpad. If u want to read. At least some stories uploaded there.