Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Post 2:

Dhara mein PT Usha aur Usain Bolt ki aatma ghus gayi.. even I was as shocked as Suman 😆

Agree with you, GauRa's dialogues were cringe worthy, and so was Gautam proudly announcing that Raavi washes Shiva's clothes due to Dhara's mahaan batwaara idea now 🤪

Also well said about YKB 3.0! I don't understand why Dev and Raavi are always kept next to each other 🤪

Maami the evil photographer 😆

Rishita's change has shocked the nation.. kheer bana seekh liya kisi tarah but kitna banana hai yeh nahi seekha abhi tak.. everyone got one spoon 🤣

Loved what you said about the ShiVi parallel! ❤️

My favorite part was when Raavi said Shiva ate bacha hua khana every midnight, she has been noticing him a lot  

Lovely post on the whole! 🤗

More comments coming up soon 😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Post 3:

I'm so glad too that our streak of disappointing episodes on Saturday finally broke! I loved the episode! ❤️

Like you, the only thing I can also praise about the GauRa scene is the aesthetics.. characters are useless.. 🤪I can't wait to see something like this for ShiVi.. they will set the screen on fire 

Agree with your eye power! I wonder why Dev's wound is not bandaged 😕

I felt the same about the transition to the ShiVi scene, it was pretty abrupt. If not a flashback they could have at least shown a few seconds of Shiva sleeping, or tossing and turning 

Shiva being fire-man for not using the bedsheet 🤣 

Good observation about Shiva's phone! the makers really need to pay attention to details

I wish we knew what the message actually was that Raavi sent, earlier I thought that she just wrote "TY" or "thank you" 😆

I hope there is still time in Dhara's pregnancy, and the kachcha aam was for some other reason! I simply cannot bear a Dhara centric track again without a break in between 🤢

Dhara's color coordination with juice 🤣 Again eye power on point!

We all have the same assumption with that aerial scene.. Shiva ne apna thank you vasool kar liya ☺️😆

I'm excited for the ShiVi scenes after the oil kaand too!  

Lovely post, and looking forward to your future posts! ❤️

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Thanks Aaliya..am glad you like it❤️

Waiting for your comments🤗

Done! 😃

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Priya !!!!! Behen you are blessed by Dhara devi with magical eye power! Kya scenes pakde hai tune!! Lol Shivi night scene transition could have been better, I too thought for a second Shiva woke up scared seeing DevTa🤣 lol wo phone baju me nahi tha ye kaise notice kiya tune🤣🤣Dhara ko kacchi kairi khane ka mann hoga jaldi and Shiva being her pyaara baccha is prepping for that abhi se🤣🤣

You need to continue with this series! This is ultra hilarious 🤣🤣

Nupur🤗

Am glad you are liking the thread....❤️

I am having fun updating this😆

All credits to dhara devi...🤣 Chanting hare dhara hare dhara...and boom i got some super powers🤣

Shiva is president of dhara club so bhabhima ki saare needs advance mein poora kar raha hein🤣

Yes i will be updating daily...I am sure CVS will give some eye power scenes🤣🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Post 1:

I have my eye on that bathrobe for a long while too.. Bath tub mil gaya, ab bathrobe ki baari! ☺️

Frustrated Shiva and Clueless pouty Raavi will be a treat to watch if we get a bathrobe scene now😆

Control kar shiva will be ringing so badly on Shiva's mind🤣

Love all your descriptions of the nano second ShiVi scenes! Be it Raavi holding Shiva's hand and not Dev's during YKB, and Shiva helping Raavi down from the tractor 

Hamare pyaare pyaare nano second scenes...dhara devi ki drama ki beech mein kuch relief hein yeh sab😆🤪

We haven't got an answer to the trending question of "why tractor" yet,a nd I doubt we ever will 😆

Arnab Goswami needs to do THE NATION WANTS TO KNOW....I dont think even then we will get the answer😆

GauRa part on point! both are chalak lomdis who knew that the President of the Dhara fan club and the rest of its members will not let her go anywhere 😈

Chalak lombdis 🤣 True...poora drama karke...end mein SR mana liya🤣

Thanks for the individual reply for each post....❤️

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Post 2:

Dhara mein PT Usha aur Usain Bolt ki aatma ghus gayi.. even I was as shocked as Suman 😆

Suman mummy got super scared🤪

Agree with you, GauRa's dialogues were cringe worthy, and so was Gautam proudly announcing that Raavi washes Shiva's clothes due to Dhara's mahaan batwaara idea now 🤪

Gaumbi's dialogues are in for a cringe fest in the last two episodes....😵

Also well said about YKB 3.0! I don't understand why Dev and Raavi are always kept next to each other 🤪

Cvs obsession for jeth and devrani jodi...i will smack them next time if they do some nonsense like this🤪

Maami the evil photographer 😆

🤣🤣 She actually took cute group pics🤣

Rishita's change has shocked the nation.. kheer bana seekh liya kisi tarah but kitna banana hai yeh nahi seekha abhi tak.. everyone got one spoon 🤣

Everyone got one spoon and she served with the same spoon she ate in their bedroom....Usne  kitna drama kiya..pehli rasoi ke din for eating from gaumbi's hands....aaj toh usne same sppon se serve bhi kiya🤣🤣

Loved what you said about the ShiVi parallel! ❤️

My favorite part was when Raavi said Shiva ate bacha hua khana every midnight, she has been noticing him a lot  

Yes I loved the Shivi scene and the small things they notice about each other❤️

Lovely post on the whole! 🤗

More comments coming up soon 😆

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Post 3:

I'm so glad too that our streak of disappointing episodes on Saturday finally broke! I loved the episode! ❤️

Iska credit bhi devi dhara ko🤪

Like you, the only thing I can also praise about the GauRa scene is the aesthetics.. characters are useless.. 🤪I can't wait to see something like this for ShiVi.. they will set the screen on fire 

Gaura was beautiful minus the dialogues....Devta were cute..Shivi stole the show..to be specific...aag boy shiva stole the show in that scene❤️

Agree with your eye power! I wonder why Dev's wound is not bandaged 😕

D-MANNNNNNNNN🤣

I felt the same about the transition to the ShiVi scene, it was pretty abrupt. If not a flashback they could have at least shown a few seconds of Shiva sleeping, or tossing and turning 

Lol, i got scared too for a second....shiva ke itne boore din aagaye ki woh devt ake romance ki sapna dek raha hein🤣

Shiva being fire-man for not using the bedsheet 🤣 

🤣🤣🤣

Good observation about Shiva's phone! the makers really need to pay attention to details

😎

I wish we knew what the message actually was that Raavi sent, earlier I thought that she just wrote "TY" or "thank you" 😆

Chota sa thank you has become a rage here🤪

I hope there is still time in Dhara's pregnancy, and the kachcha aam was for some other reason! I simply cannot bear a Dhara centric track again without a break in between 🤢

Dhara's pregnancy will be another full drama track..abhi nahi aayega...they nned some light moments before jumping to heavy drama...

Dhara's color coordination with juice 🤣 Again eye power on point!

😎😈

We all have the same assumption with that aerial scene.. Shiva ne apna thank you vasool kar liya ☺️😆

Kaash hume todi closeup se scene milta...koi nahi future mein mil jaayega🤣

I'm excited for the ShiVi scenes after the oil kaand too!  

Oil Kaand will bring more intense Shiva....omg am so exciteddddd

Lovely post, and looking forward to your future posts! ❤️

Thanks again for the detailed reply...will be back tomorrow😎

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Thanks for the individual reply for each post....❤️

I enjoyed each post, so they deserved an individual reply 🤗

Can't wait for what you discover in the upcoming episodes ❤️

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Hello everyone!!!

A working Monday and this not so innocent episode didn't do any good to it😆

Today's episode activated my tharki brain and so today's post is going to be fun, not so innocent tharki post🤣

Lots have already been discussed in the EDT by my fellow tharki buddies..so this post is collective summary of that along with few things I noticed🤣🤪

Will mark this as Mature content after today's update...so incase you guys are not comfortable reading this you may skip it. But I am sure this going to be more of fun thread and no explicit 18+ things will be written here😆

Here we go with today's Sahi pakde hein dose😎

1. Episode begins with Mami and Anita drama. If Shiva is aag boy then mami is definitely aag daadi😈( i cannot call mami aag girl😆). Kya mast aag laga rahi hein🤣.Keeping aside the dialogues and how easily Rishu baby got influenced..my eyes fell on the tea that Anita was holding...Bicaara woh tea ..mami ne itna dialogues bol diya that it would have become cold ice tea by the time she finished. All the hot aag in the tea got transferred to Mami🤣

2. Anita is a true chudail..one second she is in devta room outside the haveli and the next second appears in front of dhara from the white blanket dhara puts on the bed....if you see the scene it looks as if she is coming out the blanket🤣

I really don't know why dhara was clearing the bed. She and Gaumbi had their action last night in the open terrace🤣🤪. So the room and bed would have been all clean only. Ok i may assume she is getting things ready for second round of action tonight as Gaumbi is after Ma ki Khushi🤣

Hare dhara hare dhara..what an irony...devi has been possessed by another chudail after kesar and is talking about woman empowerment today

Yeh toh raavi ke saath partiality horahi hein....🤪

3. My Krishu comes on screen...Awww i missed him so muchToday Krish was looking like a Black current ice cream in that purple tshirt🤣. So tharkipan gets activated here again. Out of all songs Krish sings Yeh Laal Ishq 🤪( Yeh toh pakka Shivi SR ka song lag raha hein....no wonder Shiva is frustrated already😆) i would love this song for Shivi SR....Krish already foreshadowing☺️

4. Raavi comes with a plate of mangoes...my eyes could see mostly kacha aam in that place.Infact the first bite raavi takes was a raw mango. The plate had raw mangoes and suddenly ripened mangoes appear🤪Also shiva brought a sack full of kachaa aam...how did they ripen in just few minutes🤣

Now from here on its going to be tharkipan loaded more as every dialogue screamed 18+😆

5. Shiva enters with a sack. God only knows what he keeps carrying always in sacks from one place to another 

Aag boy comes is staring at biwi eating aam🤣 having some other aam in his mind which he desperately wants to eat🤣 He already has consummation in his mind...bandha bahuth frustrated hein..Clueless Raavi 1.0 is doing no good 🤣

6. R: Ghoor kya raha hein...kayega kya??

S: Kya😆 

R: Aamm, Ghoor raha heina....kayega kya?? (my innocent bachi🤣)

The expression before this kya was Shiva having thoughts of eating some other aam and not the one wifey is holding in the plate😆. Cold shower alert number -1

7.S: Mein mein...eh aam kyun kaun

And then he shutters 🤣

R: To phir kade kade ghoor kyun raha hein

Okay now here my boy cannot take it anymore and licks his lips so that he doesn't lose his control🤪- Cold shower alert number-2

8. Aag boy now wants acceptance from wifey that he is her husband. Don't worry you will get all acceptance soon😆

9. Next he tells about she eating Chinese and there was smoke coming out from her nose and mouth and he was the one who came to her. On face this scene has no tharkipan...but I cannot stop myself from thinking he meant that wifey gives him so much warmth ( Smoke coming out from her😆) and he came to get that warmth 🤣. Sorry if this was lame😆

He wants more of warmth and wants wifey to come to him but cannot tell it explicitly. When wifey denies he feels bad too😆

10. Raavi then holds his hand and stops him...my boy again is about to get flustered- Cold shower alert number 3. 

R: Chahe toh tu bhi ka saktha...bahuth acha hein..ek dum chatpata😆

S: His expression is ..yes I want to eat but not the aam in the plate but the aam in front of me...i know it will be chatpata🤣

Shivi have their first food share moment....Shiva yahan toh bahuth hi zyaada control kar raha hein😆

11. Aag boy realises he is getting out of control and throws a dialogue to change the entire scene and escape from there...leaving wifey all the more confused😆

12. Raavi 1.0 is back...am so glad we got the Airhead raavi BGM😎. Again raavi gets special ripe  mangoes in a sack filled with kacha mangoes😆

Waiting for Raavi 1.0 to attack Shiva 2.0. he is going to get so much frustrated and anticipation kuch aisa waise harkathe karne waala hein🤣

13. Gaumbi is now full on action mode...someone think of fast-track method by which dhara gets pregnant. He did the deed yesterday and wants chamkathi thara the next day🤪

14. Raavi 1.0 calls hubby Oyeee Hero😎 and Hubby has a proud smile for a moment before realising he needs to start his control mission again with wifey coming near him

R: Itna bada bheem jaisa shareer aur speed theri kachuye se bhi slow...chi...choti choti lakdiyon ka tukde nahi kar saktha

S: Dikaoon tuje taakath

R: Haan Dikha na...kya hua tu ruk kyun gaya ..koi aur hota na toh lakdiyon ke tukde aise aise kar chuka hota..tere bas ki baath nahi hein...tere chakkar mein baite na toh lunch dinner ke time pe hoga🤣

S: Kya bakwass kar rahi hein..subah subah bhaang chada ke aayi hein😆

So all these dialogues are screaming something spoken in the midst of an action sequence😆

Raavi tells his speed is too slow and him challenging her that he will show the power of his body. Don't worry Raavi very soon You will see the power of your husband's body and speed ka mein kya bolu...its going take hours and hours....no wonder we are demanding a one hour special episode🤣

Also raavi telling had it been someone else he would cut the logs soon...made shiva feel offended too as he cannot think of anyone else as an option🤣

And rightly said....if you  let him show his taakath...you will be locked in your room for hours that you will be having lunch only at dinner time...to be more frank.. there won't be any need for food too....☺️🤪

I hope Shiva controls till then. 🤣

Shiva was very careful to not touch his wifey's hands while holding the axe🤣

15. Why the hell that everyone get shocked when gaumbi messaged...lol i don't kno what gaumbi messages....now that he is in action mode....he might start sending tharki messages to all bros🤣

But the over reaction for a simple message was too funny🤣

16. Rishu baby was cute today.She rightly said Dev doesn't use his brains and she has to make the move. Yaahan bhi family badane ki baath chal rahi hein🤣. Suman is going to be on cloud nine with all her laadle bete waiting to give khush kabri🤣

I don't know how Dev did that somersault and jumped on the bed looking all tired...the guy didn't even do anything and was limping few minutes back🤣

Mera Dev doesn't fail to amuse me with his dialogues....Today he says humare paas somnath mein itna bada gar hein....

I don't know which house he is talking about....Maybe he is planning to shift to Jannu's big house with biwi as their house in somnath is already having shortage of rooms🤣🤣

17. Anita has officially become a waiter serving tea, kaada to her friend dhara devi🤣 But the bad thing no one is interested in her  tea and kaada🤪

18.The boys coochie-cooing in the end with the group hug really looked weird to me...The camera angle was super weird with so much focus on Dev's back🤣. Also Dev is such a bhulakad....he forgets to ask money for shopping from gaumbi and also what he spoke with his wife just 5 mins back🤣

Precap has some intense stuff coming up...Shiva's eyes is burning fire...I am waiting for tomorrow's episode...but with my rule "EXPECT NOTHING, GET EVERYTHING"

So thats it for today..pretty long post...cannot blame me...Shiva activated my tharki mind🤪

Do chip in your comments...

Thanks to all my tharki buddies for sharing same level of tharkiness....do add if have missed something🤣

See you all tomorrow!!❤️

Edited by ItsmePriya - 2 years ago
anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

you are bang on🤣 with all the alerts for cold shower😆