Pandya Phamily's TRUTH! XD

HanaKB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sorry, guys late again! I have been so stressed today! ðŸ˜­ I am trying to get so much done today...and failing!! ðŸ¤£ 

Good Points:

• The Truth Came Out...ONE-SIDED ðŸ¤£ KAAND HO GAYA! ðŸ¤£

Bad Points:

• Today's episode was a big bucket of yuck! ðŸ¤£So many things were wrong! ðŸ¤£ Too much push and pull! ðŸ¤£
  • WRITERS, PLEASE STOP WITH THE 1000 ANGLES! ðŸ¤£ The show is losing its charm! ðŸ¤¢
    Shivi scene...was a bit out of place and a bit forced! ðŸ¤” And this is coming from me,  A HUGE SHIVI FAN! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¥º

• We know Rishi-Bhalo was OTT, as usual, trying to play the victim...which she did so well! ðŸ¤£ She took everyone down today! ðŸ¤£

• Suman is a big bucket of hypocrisy...her sons can do no wrong, her sons will open the gates of hell, it will still be Dhara's fault! ðŸ¤£ 

• For Suman, her sons are her Ram-Lakhan! ðŸ¤£

• Mera Dev woh bewafa hai.... got beaten up ðŸ¤£ Man someone come save him! ðŸ¤£

• Krish escaped from the beating! ðŸ¤£

• Shiva and Raavi late as usual! ðŸ¤£

• Anita-Toerag seemed happy, CAN WE PLEASE TAKE HER OUT? 

• WHY WAS NO ONE SPEAKING UP? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Now I know not to trust the precap, however, I can't help but feel that Suman will feel that Dhara is to blame for everything, she is to blame for about 50% of things, not 100%. ðŸ¤ª She better ask Dhara for her side of the story before being a judge! 

However, SasuMaa will be a PainInOurAssMaa for the next few episodes! ðŸ¤£

I want to see Dhara Chutney as much as the next person ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

but lord I will not support the bullying...Suman better hold Gaumbi, Dev, Rishita, Krish responsible too or else her character becomes void!  ðŸ¤¢

Edited by HanaKB - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivikaishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I was waiting for your post😆

Yes yes yes to all you said especially the shivi scene.😆

You reaction gifs are cracking me up🤣🤣

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

You made my day ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

That Gif of Suman ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

And Rishita ðŸ¤£

MeeraWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Your GIFs are hilarious as usual. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

And yeah, I agree with your findings. 

Krish waala GIF ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ Khidkitod ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Krish escaping ðŸ¤£

I just want suman to call out dhara and rishita for all their crap and the torture we've had to go through😆

nafees5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HanaKB

Sorry, guys late again! I have been so stressed today! ðŸ˜­ I am trying to get so much done today...and failing!! ðŸ¤£ 

Good Points:

• The Truth Came Out...ONE-SIDED ðŸ¤£ KAAND HO GAYA! ðŸ¤£

Bad Points:

• Today's episode was a big bucket of yuck! ðŸ¤£So many things were wrong! ðŸ¤£ Too much push and pull! ðŸ¤£
  • WRITERS, PLEASE STOP WITH THE 1000 ANGLES! ðŸ¤£ The show is losing its charm! ðŸ¤¢
    Shivi scene...was a bit out of place and a bit forced! ðŸ¤” And this is coming from me,  A HUGE SHIVI FAN! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¥º

• We know Rishi-Bhalo was OTT, as usual, trying to play the victim...which she did so well! ðŸ¤£ She took everyone down today! ðŸ¤£

• Suman is a big bucket of hypocrisy...her sons can do no wrong, her sons will open the gates of hell, it will still be Dhara's fault! ðŸ¤£ 

• For Suman, her sons are her Ram-Lakhan! ðŸ¤£

• Mera Dev woh bewafa hai.... got beaten up ðŸ¤£ Man someone come save him! ðŸ¤£

• Krish escaped from the beating! ðŸ¤£

• Shiva and Raavi late as usual! ðŸ¤£

• Anita-Toerag seemed happy, CAN WE PLEASE TAKE HER OUT? 

• WHY WAS NO ONE SPEAKING UP? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Now I know not to trust the precap, however, I can't help but feel that Suman will feel that Dhara is to blame for everything, she is to blame for about 50% of things, not 100%. ðŸ¤ª She better ask Dhara for her side of the story before being a judge! 

However, SasuMaa will be a PainInOurAssMaa for the next few episodes! ðŸ¤£

I want to see Dhara Chutney as much as the next person ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

but lord I will not support the bullying...Suman better hold Gaumbi, Dev, Rishita, Krish responsible too or else her character becomes void!  ðŸ¤¢

Sab kuch hilarious tha.. But @bold🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mahasasuma pain in our assmaa