SAAKK|Episode Discussion Thread #64 - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobo1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

so you think ki true news nahi hai?

Delhi track is matching with OG ka this January track. so I did 2+2 and thought they are fast forwarding for closure 

I am sure.. any closure news is fake.. don't believe them and don't stress yourself.. current track is so good.. just enjoy❤️❤️

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

make sense sirf vahi nahi soch rahi thee. was just discussing 

Dekh arpita tu subah aa k update de diya kr 😆 dukhi mat hua kr buss jo tension dete hai un logo ki zindagi mein aag laga khud k khushi mein kyu kerosene dalna. 😆 be like MR AND MRS SHAURYA SABHERWAL. engagement ki talwar latak rhi banda romance kar rha hai duniya bhula chuka hai chahat mein and Mrs. Anokhi Shaurya Sabherwal gussa hai but pati pe pyaar bhi aa rha hai 🤣

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavs_157

My replies in blue.

Response in bold

Even I don’t see Aahir as a better option. And it’s not coz of my love for Shaurya. In real life, Anokhi would have run away from both of them! One is angry professor another is an incompetent ACP
I'm totally biased towards Shaurya. In real life, I would tell all my girlfriends to stay away from angry men. It's just not a good quality to have in a relationship. But c'mon an IPS on paper is great! Also, most people wouldn't know the competence their significant other possesses in their job anyways. 

That’s true. Infact Aahir knowingly pushed them together. That’s why his proposal as soon as they broke up confuses me. Shagun is just like an annoying bee. And since I am watching the show from the start, I keep getting annoyed to see her character become like this.

The timing of his proposal really stemmed from his desperation. He knows Shaurya is hanging around, trying to charm his way back into Anokhiji's life. He was giving her another option. I'm glad he put his heart on the line. I find that to be an attractive quality in men. 

Watching early Shagun and seeing this Shagun doesn't at all equate. I pretend like it's a new character. Because it really feels like it. She's lost all her classiness and her self-confidence. Now she has blinders on and all she can see her shaadi. 

She will need a very solid proof. Shaurya will not easily misbelieve BM. 

I don't have high hopes for Devi being exposed. It's too early anyways.

I will use Anokhi’s dialogue here. Dard toh dard hota, ek hi kaam karta hai, dukh dene ka. No matter how they both deal with it, it will be heartbreaking to watch. Bas duniya ko aag lagate lagate DevGun ki basti mein aag laga de, toh mazza aa jaaye. 🤣🤣
Her dil will be dukhi, but she will march on, because she's a survivor! By the way, that was their best heart to heart talk. 

I would like Shaurya to turn into a petulant child with Devi though. Will this wedding track continue beyond Anokhi finding out?? Will Shaurya continue with the farce even after breaking Anokhi's heart, just to keep Devi happy??

3 hours 45 mins. 🤣🤣

3 1/2 hours!

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

Oh even I felt the dialogue was kinda off too, when I first watched it. But Anokhi already clearly told Ahir that she was in love with Shaurya. He knew it. People just don’t fall out of love so soon. She also told him  that she sees him only as a friend. So in that sense , I think it’s okay for her to tell him that she’s married. He already knows her backstory. In a way I’m glad she confided in him first , it shows the trust she has in him. Also gives room for some of us to see Ahir in a different light finally? As a well-wisher and a true friend. 

Psst..What Turkish serial is this? 😍❤️ Is it the one with the gorgeous leads ( lol all of them are so good 😂) 

It is Afili Ask dubbed in Urdu as Tera Mera Pyar. You will find it on YouTube on Dramas Central channel. It stars Caglar Ertugrul and Burcu Ozberk. You can see their pic in my profile picture. 

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This VM is hotter than the scene in actual epi ❤️

mallukumari thumbnail

Absolutely! Same with me.. I did my Masters after I got married. I was working and studying and my husband always supported me and made sure there was food to eat  I know many friends whose husbands  have moved to different cities so they could study and work where they want to. I’ve quit my job twice to take care of my kid out of own volition. Best time of my life! He never questioned when I’d join work back and always did/does his share of household work even when I was a “homemaker”. We still have our debates and discussions on several topics including race, gender, inherent biases.. .. both of need to grow a lot more.. but hey we are trying ! 😄More than the family, it’s the extended family and society in general that I have problem with. Certain phrases  like “helpful” husband (but when a working wife does it’s not? 😝🤪)  don’t help at all.

@bold: I'm about to rant! I hate this sooooooooooo much. My mother in law says this. So my sis in law works from home, takes care of the house, and handles all the financials. Her husband works! But whenever he makes his own chai or helps cut some vegetable..........she will rave about how helpful he is! Don't get me wrong, he does more than my other brother in law does, but it's sooooooo ridiculous. It also stems from the idea that being a 'housewife' isn't a job. It's forgotten that it's a 24/7, 365 days job with no pay! It is a travesty in society that we continue to perpetuate this. Especially in times of Covid, where women have had to work from home, take care of their children and their home and the worst part is, you can't even get a break, cause we're all at home all the time!

My husband and I have had sooooooooooo many discussions about this. My mother in law will notice that my husband works(his is a 9-5 job), while my schedule being flexible, doesn't meet her "working" standards. It is truly ridiculous to me. Don't get me wrong, my mother in law is truly the greatest, but she lives with me, so I have to rant sometimes. 

Back to the show: Hopefully we get our Shakilicious Saturday today!! I can't wait to binge watch this week!!

mallukumari thumbnail

Hah yes! I used to love the songs.. so I had the cassette (lol .. shows I’m old 🤣) Urmila and her outfits set everything on 🔥😂 

OMG..........I have the cassette too!! And yes, we're old!!

I don't think this movie had a bad song. The soundtrack as a whole was amazing!!

Yaaro Sun Lo Zara used to be my jam!!

Doll56 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobo1906

I am sure.. any closure news is fake.. don't believe them and don't stress yourself.. current track is so good.. just enjoy❤️❤️

Even I think off sir news is fake because not in India but the show tops in us and India trp is also not bad and it's slot leader

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

It is Afili Ask dubbed in Urdu as Tera Mera Pyar. You will find it on YouTube on Dramas Central channel. It stars Caglar Ertugrul and Burcu Ozberk. You can see their pic in my profile picture. 

Oh ok yeah .. I’ve seen a few episodes of it when it aired on the Turkish channel. Love Çaglar’s acting.. saw a few of his other works  😍

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

This VM is hotter than the scene in actual epi ❤️

Kash ye song episode mein bhi chala dete ☺️ but theek hai may be next time.