Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wamavasant

News pe dhyaan mat de 😆 unhone comment section bhi off kar diye dar k mare 🤣 

Leave it apna viewing experience mat barbad kar. Our show is back on track accha hoga sab 

so you think ki true news nahi hai?

Delhi track is matching with OG ka this January track. so I did 2+2 and thought they are fast forwarding for closure 

bobo1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't trust them at all.. kv clearly said on live - it's not going off air anytime soon.. so chill guys 🙂

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

We have elaborate pre wedding rituals which goes on for hours and 2-3 days but its not haldi mehendi sangeet  and ring exchange bhi nhi hota as you mentioned a meeting is fixed where they pick the auspicious wedding date dulha dulhan present bhi nhi hote us ceremony mein its just families .

So in the previous generation's time, men of both families would meet(no bride/groom) at the bride's home and decide the date/time with the pandit. They would also decide on the dowry. I'm soooo glad that patriarchal crap is done!

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If we get one. It will be too hot to handle.😍😍😍😍 

This song gives you the feels even when you just hear it. If they are filmed with this song. Phir toh whole fd will go into coma straight!! 🤣🤣

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

Lol me too! I couldn’t watch the song  growing up..😄🙈🤪

Haha. I don't think I saw Rangeela until I got older. I think Tanha Tanha from this move was also 😉

amairakriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's one of the hottest song , when u listen u can feel it, Shakhi in that song is super hot ☺️

bobo1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

Isse pehle romance kab hua romance to abhi shuru hi hua hai

Shakhi romance wale episodes .. I am watching on loop .. even shared some clips with a friend who never watches the show.. she was still impressed.. kaun kahta hai Shakhi romance has lost charm🤣🤣🤣

bobo1906 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh

It's one of the hottest song , when u listen u can feel it, Shakhi in that song is super hot ☺️

This is absolute bliss.. hot🔥🔥❤️.. Kash thoda aur lambs hota.. 

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

so you think ki true news nahi hai?

Delhi track is matching with OG ka this January track. so I did 2+2 and thought they are fast forwarding for closure 

Dekho behen agar wahi sochna hai to kuch kiya nhi jaa sakta.

OG ko completely follow nhi kiya jaa rha execution is different ho sakta hai they did not find OG logical isiliye uske kuch tracks tweak kar diye.

And pace humesha aisa hi rha hai show ka start mein it was slow paced than kv k absence mein bhi slow paced tha warna ye show humesha se fast paced tha and drama was less. Abhi to they have amped up the drama a little bit. 

Apne aap ko utna stress mat do itna mat socho.

amairakriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bobo1906

This is absolute bliss.. hot🔥🔥❤️.. Kash thoda aur lambs hota.. 

Maybe they will play that song in future 🤣