Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mallukumari

Response in bold

I like Aahir as a person. But I am not able to connect with him wanting to express his feelings so soon after her breakup. Yes, he wanted to say he is ready to wait. But the timing doesn’t work for me personally.
I meant the writers are pitching to show Aahir Is a more practical choice coz he is willing to wait for her to complete her goals, whereas Shaurya doesn’t have that outlook as of yet.

I guess I just don't see Ahir as the better option. He's too milquetoast. Also his incompetence as an ACP is soooo annoying. He's not good enough for my college topper! But in real life I guess, Shaurya's the guy you date and Ahir is the guy you marry!

Even I don’t see Aahir as a better option. And it’s not coz of my love for Shaurya. In real life, Anokhi would have run away from both of them! One is angry professor another is an incompetent ACP

Also you are right, Aahir is better any day than Shagun. But I personally, don’t enjoy third angles. Be it male or female. But it’s ITV, they can’t write a story without third angle.

Without Ahir, Shaurya would've taken until Anokhi's graduation to realize his love or do anything about it. His jealousy is really what made his feelings of love so uncontrollable. Shagun has not been useful for anything.....well maybe the engagement sped up the wedding???

That’s true. Infact Aahir knowingly pushed them together. That’s why his proposal as soon as they broke up confuses me. Shagun is just like an annoying bee. And since I am watching the show from the start, I keep getting annoyed to see her character become like this.

I completely forgot to address the Gayatri Kanchan scene. Yes, it is so sad that Gayathri has completely given up and resigned herself to her fate. N she expects the same from her Bahu. But Kanchan is not going to do it. I sincerely hope the writers don’t show her going back to being the obedient bahu after how they showed her recently. Kanchan should not be shushed or merged into the background like Gayatri.
Yes! Let Kanchan's growth be useful to ShaKhi. I want her to find out about Devi's plot and expose her to Shaurya, even if he's no receptive to it, it will plant the seed. 
She will need a very solid proof. Shaurya will not easily misbelieve BM. 

I feel he is just vexed with the ring. N since he Can’t take it out at home, he is taking it out here. I dunno. It’s confusing.

Okay good. We're both confused!

I guess without this heartbreak he will never understand. Until he temporarily loses her, he will not know how to fight for her. It’s gonna be heartbreaking, but I am prepared. I want Aastha to be there for them both in that period.

Shaurya's heartbreak is worse than Anokhi's heartbreak. She's also soooo mature about her heartbreak. Shaurya will want to burn the world down or revert back to his angry professor mode. Neither of which is helpful. But for the sake of story, I hope Aastha plays that middleman. 
I will use Anokhi’s dialogue here. Dard toh dard hota, ek hi kaam karta hai, dukh dene ka. No matter how they both deal with it, it will be heartbreaking to watch. Bas duniya ko aag lagate lagate DevGun ki basti mein aag laga de, toh mazza aa jaaye. 🤣🤣

yeah. I am not sure what direction it’s gonna take. Let’s see.

Yes it sounds interesting. I am hoping we are on a high this Saturday too, like last.😍😍

4 hours until episode!! May we have awesome scenes that we can re-watch to survive our Sunday.

3 hours 45 mins. 🤣🤣

My replies in blue.

Edited by lavs_157 - 3 years ago
bobo1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavs_157

Gossip channels, I have completely stopped believing. 

Me too.. I usually report.. or whatever option I get like not interested if something comes up my way . They feed absolute garbage 😡

Doll56 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobo1906

I don't trust them at all.. kv clearly said on live - it's not going off air anytime soon.. so chill guys 🙂

I hope ki show is not going off air in July and even if 3 shows are coming then the lowest trp show must be shut down according to that AKNS has lowest trp and it's not even slot leader at least we are slot leader why are these gossip pages saying that SAAKk is going off air and it's  confirmed news .... It's daam depressing and frustrating to look at those news articles

bobo1906 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh

Maybe they will play that song in future 🤣

I was thinking the same .. kisi similar romantic sequence mein they can use it.  It's so so hot and good.. 🔥🔥❤️

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So in the previous generation's time, men of both families would meet(no bride/groom) at the bride's home and decide the date/time with the pandit. They would also decide on the dowry. I'm soooo glad that patriarchal crap is done!

True !!

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: wamavasant

Dekho behen agar wahi sochna hai to kuch kiya nhi jaa sakta.

OG ko completely follow nhi kiya jaa rha execution is different ho sakta hai they did not find OG logical isiliye uske kuch tracks tweak kar diye.

And pace humesha aisa hi rha hai show ka start mein it was slow paced than kv k absence mein bhi slow paced tha warna ye show humesha se fast paced tha and drama was less. Abhi to they have amped up the drama a little bit. 

Apne aap ko utna stress mat do itna mat socho.

make sense sirf vahi nahi soch rahi thee. was just discussing 

bobo1906 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doll56

I hope ki show is not going off air in July and even if 3 shows are coming then the lowest trp show must be shut down according to that AKNS has lowest trp and it's not even slot leader at least we are slot leader why are these gossip pages saying that SAAKk is going off air and it's  confirmed news .... It's daam depressing and frustrating to look at those news articles

Ignore such garbage articles.. report them.. put them on non interested list.. that what I do.. I can't fathom so much negativity.

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It's really people's own circumstances I guess. 

My personal example, I was in grad school when I got married. My husband knew the deal. He moved to where my school was and after my school was done, we moved back to where his work was. He's been my biggest supporter when I've wanted to concentrate on school full time and when I wanted to take a break from work. It's really about finding that supportive spouse and family. I know many aren't as lucky. 

Absolutely! Same with me.. I did my Masters after I got married. I was working and studying and my husband always supported me and made sure there was food to eat  I know many friends whose husbands  have moved to different cities so they could study and work where they want to. I’ve quit my job twice to take care of my kid out of own volition. Best time of my life! He never questioned when I’d join work back and always did/does his share of household work even when I was a “homemaker”. We still have our debates and discussions on several topics including race, gender, inherent biases.. .. both of need to grow a lot more.. but hey we are trying ! 😄More than the family, it’s the extended family and society in general that I have problem with. Certain phrases  like “helpful” husband (but when a working wife does it’s not? 😝🤪)  don’t help at all.

Doll56 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think KV slept and forgot to post the Dhamkedaar BTS or he is kidding or trolling his fans 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Haha. I don't think I saw Rangeela until I got older. I think Tanha Tanha from this move was also 😉

Hah yes! I used to love the songs.. so I had the cassette (lol .. shows I’m old 🤣) Urmila and her outfits set everything on 🔥😂