Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sk_55 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wamavasant

Chill karo har hafte ki baat ho gyi hai show k bare mein kuch negative sunna it happens let it be just ignore and stay away from such posts if it affects your sanity. 

Right ❤️❤️. Thanks Wama. Please keep sharing such VMS❤️❤️

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sk_55

Right ❤️❤️. Thanks Wama. Please keep sharing such VMS❤️❤️

❤️

mayeshawrites thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

Ohh yes! Dude that mighty p*sees me off all the time. And when she walks away. I’m like girl.. that’s not cool!  “Bado ki baat sunna chaahiye” lol .😂

Well for now let’s blame it on her immaturity/ age. Who is  ziddi or dheet here? Miyan biwi giving tough competition to each other in that area 😁😁

I think so far the story is going along ok, even with filler episodes. Actually it should’nt have felt like a filler. Anokhi- Ahir scene was long pending. It’s a refreshing change thought from other shows, not to see zoomed in faces and shocked stares and reactions of the 10,000’family members or so. 🤪 Hope they all get to go back home soon and reach Safe and sound! I’ll miss the Hyd scenes though when they are done with the shoot. Want to see them again in those beautiful gardens with the pond 😍 

But did she really need to tell him that she cannot be with him BECAUSE she is married? She could say she has no feelings for him so won't choose to be with him. I am watching a Turkish serial these days. The leads are married on papers. The FL didn't wear her ring so a guy asked her out. When she said no, he asked if she is married. She boldly answered that it doesn't matter if she is married or not because she doesn't like him. I believe Anokhi could avoid spilling the beans given there is so much ahead for them to deal with.

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: wamavasant

Chill karo har hafte ki baat ho gyi hai show k bare mein kuch negative sunna it happens let it be just ignore and stay away from such posts if it affects your sanity. 

Or convince them they gotta stop watching ! Coz they said they will....ab poora bhi karo bhai !! Ese game  mein cheating hogi tou hum nahi khelenge

wamavasant thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Or convince them they gotta stop watching ! Coz they said they will....ab poora bhi karo bhai !! Ese game  mein cheating hogi tou hum nahi khelenge

Lol dekhna kal k episode k baad ek or post hoga 

Anokhi's character is inconsistent because she didn't share about ahir's proposal with her hubby 😆😆

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavs_157

Yes I saw the extra precap. I dunno what to make of it. Hasn’t he already resigned as professor. Why are they bringing it up now. And as if the whole college was blind during Holi episode. Suddenly they are waking up to it?

😂🤣 Yes.. even the library and corridor wale scenes we used to be like wtf is wrong with SIAC students, nobody is noticing anything 

Now after they had  so many sessions  of staring,hand pulling, bumping into each other,  running behind to give flowers, HOLI  ,ladder fiascos finally the students are like.. “Ankhein khol lenge ab” 🤣 

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ohh yes! Dude that mighty p*sees me off all the time. And when she walks away. I’m like girl.. that’s not cool!  “Bado ki baat sunna chaahiye” lol .😂

Well for now let’s blame it on her immaturity/ age. Who is  ziddi or dheet here? Miyan biwi giving tough competition to each other in that area 😁😁

I think so far the story is going along ok, even with filler episodes. Actually it should’nt have felt like a filler. Anokhi- Ahir scene was long pending. It’s a refreshing change thought from other shows, not to see zoomed in faces and shocked stares and reactions of the 10,000’family members or so. 🤪 Hope they all get to go back home soon and reach Safe and sound! I’ll miss the Hyd scenes though when they are done with the shoot. Want to see them again in those beautiful gardens with the pond 😍 

I was just watching another show(that shall not be named)....and I was thinking how much money they must save being able to use one setting(zillat arena), no movements, and actors just standing still, delivering their lines(or reaction shots).....and this happens over multiple episodes. 

wamavasant thumbnail

😂🤣 Yes.. even the library and corridor wale scenes we used to be like wtf is wrong with SIAC students, nobody is noticing anything 

Now after they had  so many sessions  of staring,hand pulling, bumping into each other,  running behind to give flowers, HOLI  ,ladder fiascos finally the students are like.. “Ankhein khol lenge ab” 🤣 

Ab pacchtaye kya hoye jab chhidiya (shaurya) chug gyi khet 🤣🤣 

Bechare SIAC student pehle rumors k aeroplane bana k udaye hote to professor sahab jodu k peeche peeche na ghum rhe hote 😆

Apna hi prospectus bhul gye hai 

wamavasant thumbnail
mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

This brings me to the question. Do some women really prefer to stay at home? Or they just volunteer to be a housewife for the sake of children. I mean husbands may not pressure their wives, but there is a silent understanding that results in such disposition. 

And if they do choose, why don't we see men choosing to be house-husbands?

I guess in the world we have set up, patriarchy does rule. 

I've just seen some different examples. 

Both my parents worked and took care of us(mom did cooking, dad did cleaning), and they came from a very traditional setting.

I have friends whose wives are 'more' educated and make more money, so post-pregnancy and maternity leave, the husbands have stayed home for many years to take care of the kids. 

I've also had girlfriends who stayed home post-kids and then after their kids were in school, went back to work and had second careers. 

It's really all about choices. If you do it out of your own volition, then it all works!