Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya

But did she really need to tell him that she cannot be with him BECAUSE she is married? She could say she has no feelings for him so won't choose to be with him. I am watching a Turkish serial these days. The leads are married on papers. The FL didn't wear her ring so a guy asked her out. When she said no, he asked if she is married. She boldly answered that it doesn't matter if she is married or not because she doesn't like him. I believe Anokhi could avoid spilling the beans given there is so much ahead for them to deal with.

Oh even I felt the dialogue was kinda off too, when I first watched it. But Anokhi already clearly told Ahir that she was in love with Shaurya. He knew it. People just don’t fall out of love so soon. She also told him  that she sees him only as a friend. So in that sense , I think it’s okay for her to tell him that she’s married. He already knows her backstory. In a way I’m glad she confided in him first , it shows the trust she has in him. Also gives room for some of us to see Ahir in a different light finally? As a well-wisher and a true friend. 

Psst..What Turkish serial is this? 😍❤️ Is it the one with the gorgeous leads ( lol all of them are so good 😂) 

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

At my place engagement ceremonies are not a part of marriage rituals at all. 

@BOLD true 

Same! Our true "engagement" is a meeting between families where they pick the auspicious wedding date and time. We don't do ring exchange. 

We do a wedding ring exchange on the wedding mandap, along with the varmala, mangalsutra, and sindoor. We also have the husband's family give the wife two sarees. One that she dresses in as she will do her grih pravesh. I always joke that our weddings last less than 20 minutes in ritual. We don't even have mehndi, sangeet or haldi. It's now in fashion to have all these pre-wedding rituals. 

mallukumari thumbnail

I saw that earlier. I was having a full on 90s flashback to my childhood. It is an amazing song!! 

"Kaali kaali zulfein gori gori baahein mujhko tadpaane lagin

Honth bheege bheege nasheeli ye aankhein pyaas ko jagaane lagin"

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: wamavasant

Lol dekhna kal k episode k baad ek or post hoga 

Anokhi's character is inconsistent because she didn't share about ahir's proposal with her hubby 😆😆

may be karegi aaj lekin woh use apna hubby openly maanti kaha hai

News dekha mid july show closure ka 

rumi_dee thumbnail

Oh phew! 🥵😮 🔥 🙈🙈 

Aag lag gayi basti mein! 😂

rumi_dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

I saw that earlier. I was having a full on 90s flashback to my childhood. It is an amazing song!! 

Lol me too! I couldn’t watch the song  growing up..😄🙈🤪

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Same! Our true "engagement" is a meeting between families where they pick the auspicious wedding date and time. We don't do ring exchange. 

We do a wedding ring exchange on the wedding mandap, along with the varmala, mangalsutra, and sindoor. We also have the husband's family give the wife two sarees. One that she dresses in as she will do her grih pravesh. I always joke that our weddings last less than 20 minutes in ritual. We don't even have mehndi, sangeet or haldi. It's now in fashion to have all these pre-wedding rituals. 

We have elaborate pre wedding rituals which goes on for hours and 2-3 days but its not haldi mehendi sangeet  and ring exchange bhi nhi hota as you mentioned a meeting is fixed where they pick the auspicious wedding date dulha dulhan present bhi nhi hote us ceremony mein its just families .

Edited by wamavasant - 3 years ago
wamavasant thumbnail

I love this song 

wamavasant thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

may be karegi aaj lekin woh use apna hubby openly maanti kaha hai

News dekha mid july show closure ka 

News pe dhyaan mat de 😆 unhone comment section bhi off kar diye dar k mare 🤣 

Leave it apna viewing experience mat barbad kar. Our show is back on track accha hoga sab 

mallukumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavs_157

Replies in bold. 😊

Response in bold

I like Aahir as a person. But I am not able to connect with him wanting to express his feelings so soon after her breakup. Yes, he wanted to say he is ready to wait. But the timing doesn’t work for me personally.
I meant the writers are pitching to show Aahir Is a more practical choice coz he is willing to wait for her to complete her goals, whereas Shaurya doesn’t have that outlook as of yet.

I guess I just don't see Ahir as the better option. He's too milquetoast. Also his incompetence as an ACP is soooo annoying. He's not good enough for my college topper! But in real life I guess, Shaurya's the guy you date and Ahir is the guy you marry!

Also you are right, Aahir is better any day than Shagun. But I personally, don’t enjoy third angles. Be it male or female. But it’s ITV, they can’t write a story without third angle.

Without Ahir, Shaurya would've taken until Anokhi's graduation to realize his love or do anything about it. His jealousy is really what made his feelings of love so uncontrollable. Shagun has not been useful for anything.....well maybe the engagement sped up the wedding???

I completely forgot to address the Gayatri Kanchan scene. Yes, it is so sad that Gayathri has completely given up and resigned herself to her fate. N she expects the same from her Bahu. But Kanchan is not going to do it. I sincerely hope the writers don’t show her going back to being the obedient bahu after how they showed her recently. Kanchan should not be shushed or merged into the background like Gayatri.
Yes! Let Kanchan's growth be useful to ShaKhi. I want her to find out about Devi's plot and expose her to Shaurya, even if he's no receptive to it, it will plant the seed. 
I feel he is just vexed with the ring. N since he Can’t take it out at home, he is taking it out here. I dunno. It’s confusing.

Okay good. We're both confused!

I guess without this heartbreak he will never understand. Until he temporarily loses her, he will not know how to fight for her. It’s gonna be heartbreaking, but I am prepared. I want Aastha to be there for them both in that period.

Shaurya's heartbreak is worse than Anokhi's heartbreak. She's also soooo mature about her heartbreak. Shaurya will want to burn the world down or revert back to his angry professor mode. Neither of which is helpful. But for the sake of story, I hope Aastha plays that middleman. 

yeah. I am not sure what direction it’s gonna take. Let’s see.

Yes it sounds interesting. I am hoping we are on a high this Saturday too, like last.😍😍

4 hours until episode!! May we have awesome scenes that we can re-watch to survive our Sunday.