Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: lavs_157

As long as Shagun leaves the show I am very happy if she becomes Scapegoat.

And I want to see Aastha Devi tashan. Goa one was blink n you miss one. N it’s also justice if Aastha exposes her.

Yah. I am banking on SAAKK’s unpredictability now. 🙈🙈

I miss Mumbai sets. They have their own magic. Hyderabad was good though. I will never get over the confession.

Yeah. Tejvi will try that on her. N Shaurya sabki band bajayega end mein. I am hoping. 🤞🤞
@bold

🤣🤣🤣

Have to be satisfied with that. 🤣🤣

I don't think Shagun is going anywhere, she's the only real villain the show has! I feel like Devi will be redeemed. 

Sooooo true about the sets. Hyderabad > Goa! Still miss our familiar SIAC and our Sab Mansion

More than the confession, I love their talk post-sindoor shaadi. I loved how Anokhi spoke up for herself and I loved seeing Shaurya's desperation. 

Predictions for Saturday episode???

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lavs_157

I agree. Devi will not be exposed so soon. So even if Shaurya comes to know that she faked her illness, she will spin it in such a way that Shagun becomes the culprit. Devi might be exposed by Aastha, but that’s a long way to go as of now.

Frankly I don’t know how this track is gonna shape up ahead. SAAKK has always been unpredictable. N I like that about it. I don’t know how long Shaurya will sit appeasing BM. I just hope the heartbreak which is coming puts a big strain in their relationship. 
I agree. Anokhi is a survivor. But still she will mask her feelings and people around her don’t even let her grieve properly. 
Shaurya will do tod phod and roam around like an angry bull.

To be frank I have no clue how they are planning to take this ahead. This fake engagement is already distasteful. 

Also I guess they have introduced the student professor thing as a foundation for Tej and BM to blackmail Anokhi when the secret marriage thing comes out. To back out of the relationship or Shaurya will be ruined nonsense. Dunno. What’s gonna happen.

3 hours more to go. My sleep has gone for a toss.

At this stage I don’t know what to expect out of the show. I feel like every  character has grey shades and some subtle and some glaringly obvious. I can’t get myself to hate Devi or Shagun too much! I’ve tried but  hate is too strong of a word for me 😀.  If they show how time and circumstances have forced the Sab House members to turn out the way they are, it might make more sense to me. 
@bold: 🤪🤪  how do you stay awake!?! Please so jao.. I see a budding Wama in you 😂

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

At this stage I don’t know what to expect out of the show. I feel like every  character has grey shades and some subtle and some glaringly obvious. I can’t get myself to hate Devi or Shagun too much! I’ve tried but  hate is too strong of a word for me 😀.  If they show how time and circumstances have forced the Sab House members to turn out the way they are, it might make more sense to me. 
@bold: 🤪🤪  how do you stay awake!?! Please so jao.. I see a budding Wama in you 😂

Yaar dee i was sleeping  30 minute ka nap le k i woke up huhh 😕

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sk_55

Guys kal ka kya prediction hai? Week ka last episode hai. Phir Sunday aayega 😓

Dher saara cabin romance..

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sk_55

Makes sense. Also, KV just tweeted 15 mins back that we will get a dhamaakedar BTS soon😆

Ab phirse adrenaline rush ho raha mujhe😆

Help me get a grip on myself! 

Kaunsa BTS??

Dikhao hume bhi.. 🤭

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine890

Babbli and Acp planning ...

Yeh dono Dehli gaye hain...chalo kabab main haddi banen...

Babbli perfect ,i will wait until until Shaurya goes close to Anokhi...jese hi jaye ga ...i will scream in top of my voice ...NIKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Ab to Nikki bol sakti hai Di aise mat baat kijiye.. Pati hai mere.. 🤣🤣🤣

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Dher saara cabin romance..

Apparently multiple cabin visits!!

lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

its not about other shows. This is SAAKK episode discussion thread so any other discussion is against the forum code. 

okay! 👍

lavs_157 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

I don't think Shagun is going anywhere, she's the only real villain the show has! I feel like Devi will be redeemed. 

Sooooo true about the sets. Hyderabad > Goa! Still miss our familiar SIAC and our Sab Mansion

More than the confession, I love their talk post-sindoor shaadi. I loved how Anokhi spoke up for herself and I loved seeing Shaurya's desperation. 

Predictions for Saturday episode???

No!! I can’t take more of her bad acting.

Can Devi be redeemed? Is there any redemption for her?

Yes. I miss SIAC and Sab mansion. 

Confession is first for me. Coz for a minute both of them were down to the gut happy! Not thinking about anything else or having any other worry in mind. Pure happiness and love was radiating on their faces. 
But I do love the post confession scenes as well. Everything including their confrontation and their happy moments. 

Trust me. I have no clue. We will get some cabin romance for Sure. Apart from that I am not sure, coz Shagun will be there too.

lavs_157 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

I tried sleeping. Couldn’t!! 🙈🙈

I shouldn’t come to the forum before sleeping, par dheepanthi ka koi ilaj nahi.