divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Welcome

Welcome to Chit Chat Club  

of 

Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahaani

...To Discuss Anything and Everything Under the Sun...

...Happy Discussion Guys...

Please abide by the India-Forums Rules and Regulations while discussing...

SAAKK Forum Rules and Regulations

Thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

accidently came across ghum promo and they had same one where in bridal outwear Anokhi enters college, such a scene to scene copy, its discusting, but the girl don't have the innocence of Deba. Such a bekar channel just because the third angle and kitchen politics and toxic is not introduced they axed the show and copied the same content in another show to include toxic stuff and the stupid people are watching , they are commenting that they didn't watch SAAKK because KV looked very old when compared to Deba. I only wish the people who are watching Ghum compare scene to scene acting of actors of both the shows and decide whose acting is marvelous 

I too watched a clip....and the characters like Kiity,Bebo were bullying the FL and believe me I couldn't tolerate it for even few mins.Such bland acting and no spark at all...upar se FL ki lecture.I don't understand what was the need of repeating the story again in another show. It looks horrible. Badi ma and bade papa had a class and ....looked damn sophisticated but here in ghum...better not say anything.Waise itney dino tak suna tha ppl had problem with guru chela relationship....and now they have age difference problem

divine_16 thumbnail

Yeh toh hona hi tha...itni jaldi Zee kaisey 1.0 trp wala show off air karta😆Waise itni jaldi leap??🤔

Screenshot_20230728-200335_Instagram.jpg

Chrisevanfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: divine_16

Yeh toh hona hi tha...itni jaldi Zee kaisey 1.0 trp wala show off air karta😆Waise itni jaldi leap??🤔

Maybe leap ke liye channel ne bola ho aur phir ph maan gaye ho

Edited by Chrisevanfan - 9 months ago
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chrisevanfan

Maybe leap ke liye channel ne bola ho aur phir ph maan gaye ho

Ho sakta hai !! But the surprising thing is that the show is heading towards leap so quickly whereas if I'm not wrong Prateek's RM show already completed a year and didn't go for leap.Waise are they going to show leads as parents??

Chrisevanfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ho sakta hai !! But the surprising thing is that the show is heading towards leap so quickly whereas if I'm not wrong Prateek's RM show already completed a year and didn't go for leap.Waise are they going to show leads as parents??

Shows mein leap trp increase karne ke liye laate hai. Dusre show ki trp achi hai budget bhi high nahi hai. 

LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

A last chance? 

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chrisevanfan

Shows mein leap trp increase karne ke liye laate hai. Dusre show ki trp achi hai budget bhi high nahi hai. 

I know re....that in ITV leap is done to generate higher trp.Though don't know it will work or not for this show...aur kya hi dikhayega...may be separation of the leads.They are not going for generation leap...so chalega wohi ghishi piti story.

divine_16 thumbnail

May be....but read the TOI article and PH said off air news is a rumor.Aab channel ne zaroor kuch bola hoga nahi toh itni jaldi leap kyun latey??They would have stretched it like this for longer period without any leap....like RM!! I don't think the show is going off air soon bcoz Zee doesn't have new shows lined up like SP... to be threat to the show.

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Hi everybody. 🤗

I am still watching SAAKK . The kidnap track took a long time. I missed watching leads in one frame. But tomorrow the confession scene is coming. And I can't wait. I hope I can watch it.. as we have major power cuts here nowadays