Mg New ss Kashmkash ......part 6 on page 9- 23 Feb

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Part  one 

He  come out  to  the balcony  of room  like his  habit  he look  opposite  side of  balcony  he  sawher  after  around 2  month  but this  time  he feel  pitch  in his  heart  when he  saw  her like that   missing  smile  miserable…status  and  lost eyes  like  she loss  her  life ….just few  days and  life get  shake  like anything  ….totally  up and  down …he  totally remind the  first  time he  saw  her full of  life  away from  a  worry …her  mischief  eyes   when he  first  saw her  two  month ago  when  he  come to live here  in  this apartment  ..thou  he have own banglow but  he  prepred to  live  in this apartment  its  his own earning  first  property and  its  very closed  to him….

When  he shifting  here  he have some luggage  with  him and  lift get stuck  like anything  his  flat on  9th  floor and  its  out of  question  that he  can  carry that  ..he feel  like struggle  someone  in frustration …why on  earth this happening  to him.ahh  he want  to  kick something  its  too much  to  him,first jet  lag  because of  ong  travel he so  much  missing his  bed  now …now  how  on earth  he  called for  watchman upon  that he  don’t  know the  number  of  watchman  or security  ….he  cried U  are  such duffer  Maan  ,…he called  himself  itself. He serch  for  intercom but  he  don’t found  it  screw you  MSK  don’t u  have  sense that u  know  about it  for  emergency now  become  a trazan  and  start the  walk  ……

But  TARZAN MORE  ON  JUMP THAN  WALK  NA someone  say  someone from  behind ….maan  who already in  verse  the mood  turn  and say  what  the hell  who  are  u?

There  man may  be his age 26/27  standing on his  Bermuda  and  tshirt  with  specks with  teasing  smile on  face …

Ok  boss no teasing  I am  dev malotra live  in same  buiding flat no  XXx    he say  casual  …..oh sorry Mr. Malhotra  it jet  lag make  me  so irritated  nice  to meet  u  …..my luggage  and  the lift  so  I am  get  irrited I  am  Maan singh  Khurana  your new  neboure   next to  your  flat he  say  with smile …

Both  shake hand  with  each other  and  he  sayoh  please  dev is  ok  with me  for  u Maan  or  Mr.khurana Maan  laugh  on his  talk  and reply  ok  ok Maan  is  good with  me  also 

Dev  smile and  say  u  needwith this  he  pointed to  his  Luggadge Maan  nodded  and dev  make  some call  with  that he  took  Maan number  and send him  all  number  for emegancy  service  in society …..

That  is first  meet  of Maan and  dev….and  they cick  each pther  so easily  like  they Know each  other  from ages ….both  comfatable  in each other  company  ……Maan got  to  know that he is just  married with  girl ,which is  his  girlfriend from 5  year…..

When  he first  time  went to  his  bedroom galory  he  found her  first  time early  morning  drying her  long  hair all  lost  in some  thought ….she  is beautiful  ….maan  first  time admitted  that  in his  heart  the sunshine  rays  making to  look  her more  beautiful  …..that soft  orange  light making  her  more Devin ..

Just  than someone  come  from her  behind  and hug her  from  back …..maan smoothing  odd  but found  it  dev …he  get  that so  she  is mrs  dev …ok he  imm turn  his  gaze to  other side  he don’t  want  to ruin  their  friendship with  any  misunderstanding ….

After  that incidence  he  saw her  two three  time in  blaocny  he  think  that is  her  fev place ….

After  one month  he  have to  fly  to NY  because  or work  and  when he  return  he get shock  after  shock thou  he  is touch  with  dev but last  three  four day  are  verse for  their  work that  he  almost switch off  his  Indian number  mobile  for while …and  when  he reach  out  for mobile  he  get numbers  of  massage and miscall  …from  dev and  his  family and  one  massage shook  him  like anything  …he  took next  flite  and come  back  india …its  massage  of  dev  dismissal in  car  accident two  day  prior….

He  don’t know  but  he feel very  big  loss because  they  are really  come  close as  friend  and now sudden  he  is goan  ..like  this ….

Next  morning when  he  went  to  balcony  as habit  there  he saw  her ….like  all color  weep  from her  life  its so  sudden  ,,he as  new  friend also  not  cop up  with  this situation  he  missing him  terribly  how she is managing  now that  thought make  him  shake with  tension  dev parent  and  she they  are  so broken ….

Justthan  he saw  her  went inside  in  hurdle burdle  ….don’t  know why  but  he feel  some  tension he  turn  worried with  her ….he  is deep  thought  that whether  he have  to chake   it  or not  because  he want to  help  not any  hurdle  for her or  new  tension for  her.

Justthan  he heard  door  bail which is  ringing  so cotinusely   he rush  to  door and  found  dev father  with  so much  tense  and tear  running  form his  eyes  …so many  bad  thought pass  from  his head  …he hold  his plam  and  asked in  worried  tone ….kya  hua  uncle ,  next  moment that  old  man hug  him  tightly and  sob  with broken  voice  please save  her  please save  her  we need  her already  we lost  dev  now ….she also  he  stop for  while …..

Tum binkya hai jeena, kya hai jeena

Tum bin kya hai jeena

Tum bin jiya jaaye kaise

Kaise jiya jaaye tum bin

Sadiyon se lambi hain raatein

Sadiyon se lambe hue din

Aa jaao lautkar tum, yeh dil keh raha hai...

Phir shaam-e-tanhaai jaagi

Phir yaad tum aa rahe ho

Phir jaan nikalne lagi hai

Phir mujhko tadpaa rahe ho

Phir mujhko tadpaa rahe ho

Is dil mein yaadon ke mele hain

Tum bin bahut hum akele hain

Kya kya na socha tha maine

Kya kya na sapne sajaaye

Kya kya na chaaha tha dil ne

Kya kya na armaan jagaaye

Kya kya na armaan jagaaye

Is dil se toofaan guzarte hai

Tum bin to jeete na marte hai

Tum bin jiya jaaye kaise

Kaise jiya jaaye tum bin

Sadiyon se lambi hain raatein

Sadiyon se lambe hue din

Aa jaao lautkar tum, yehdil keh raha hai...

Edited by Mahimaan - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waterlotus.19 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice start!

Do continue!

So will Maan save Geet's honour and marry her for the sake of the happiness of Geet's in-laws who have lost their only son to the cruel clutches of death??

Can you PM next time, please?

It will b easy for me to keep track that is why I asked you to!

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

congrats for new story

very emotional start 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi Mahi.... hope all is well

Congrats on another SS 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Part 1

heart wrenching update

feeling for Geet.....

she was a happy vibrant person but Dev's death changed everything 

seems like Maan was attracted to her when he first saw her but realised she is married to Dev

Maan and Dev became good friends 

oh Dev died

Maan was shocked 

Dev's dad ask Maan to save Geet

Edited by khwaishfan - 2 years ago
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats for new story..

Nice update..

Continue soon..

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats for the new story mommy.

Nice start 

Waiting for the updates continue soon 

deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats for new story , emotional update , geet was married to dev and he died in car accident so sad.  Her in laws are  worried about her , eagerly waiting for next update dear 

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

part  2

Just than  he  heard door  bail  which is ringing  so  continuously  he  rush  to door  and  found dev  father  with so  much  tense and  tear  running from  his  eyes …so  many  bad thought  pass  from his  head  …he hold his  palm  and asked  in  worried tone  ….kya  hua uncle  ,  next moment  that  old  man  hug him  tightly  and sob  with  broken voice  please  save her  please  save her  we  need her already  we  lost dev  now  ….she also he  stop  for while….please    he  sob  in Maan  arm..

Maan  somehow  brake his  hug and  say softly  don’t  worry uncle  I  am coming  with  u ..kuch  nahi  hoga thik hai  bas  muje key and  wallet  lene diyji  give  me two  min …when  Maan found  hum  little bit  stable  he run  to  inside room  took  all thinks  he  need and  went  to their  house  ….thou his  hand  imagin so  many  panic image  of  her ….what  happen  what happen  to  her is  she  alright kuch  serious  to nahi  hoga  na he  took  deep breath  and  mummer god  please  smabhal lena  

He  entered  in room with  dev  father ….and  skip  his heart  beat  when he found  dev  mother lay  on  floor in behosh  hal and  frozen HER  near  aunty so pale  and  lifeless face  Maan  feel  something twisted in  his  heart   ..her cloth  in  blood …what  happen  …he turn t  uncle  and uncle replay  my  wife fall  down  and blood spared  like  this and  may be  some memory  get trigger  of of  dev..he  mummer softly  …..i  bend near  auty and   try to check  her  injury she  get  hurt back  side  of her  …..he  push  his hand  little  bit  hard  on wound  so  bleeding may be  get minimum  from wound  .

Uncle  please  called ambulance  he  say to   helpless uncle  who  almost lost the  ability  of thought because  of  event he  nodded  and call  ambulance  ….in between Maan ask  uncle  to make  HER  sear little  bit  always she  is  still in  shock  …uncle fallow  Maan  talk and went  to  Geet side  and  mummer beta  utho  please please  I  need  u  now beta more  than  anything meri  baat  suno beta  ..but  don’t get  any  response from  her  she is  just  looking to  blood  in daze  stage  …..

Maan  get  that she  is  in deep  shock ….he  again say  to  uncle its  ok  let first  ambulance  come than we  will look  her ..uncle  nodded  and next  in 5  min hospital  person  arrived with  statue  …..and next  they  took over  of  aunty ……just  than  Maan who  is  little bit  heisted  to talk  with HER    or touch  HER  and look  to  uncle like  silently  asking permission  uncle  nodded with  tear …and  Maan turn  to  her  …

He  called  softly Mrs.  Malhotra  Mrs. Malhotra  are  u  lessoning  me …..please uncle  is  scare he  need  u …are  u  lessening me  mrs  Malhotra …..he  try  three four  time  but don’t  get  any positive  response  at last  he  say in  little  bit hard  tone  MRS MALHOTRA  U  HAVE TO  LOOK  AFTER DEV  PARENT  and that  work  the name  of  Dev brought  back  her in  reality  ….

He  body  shake with  fear  and her head  jerk  back and  once  look to  uncle  ….with shock  and  fear ….fear  of  losing  one more  her  own..she shook   with  thought ….she  cried  baba ma  ,  ma where  is  ma wo  kaha  hai she  start  to get  panic  …..baba rush  to  her and  took  her in  his  hug and  mummer  she  is  ok GEET  she  is ok  ….they  taking her  to  hospital we  have  to rush  there  ….beta I  need  your support  I  cannot handle  it  alone ….beta  look  at  me…

Geet  look  to baba  and  found a  hops  and trust  for  her she  somehow  nodded …..he  say  further I  have  to rush  with  ambulance ..we  cannot  afford delay …

beta  u  reach   with  Maan  to  hospital  after   ….geet  once look  to  her cloth  and  she feel  again  that scare   nausea ….the blood  smell  and red color  …but she  know he  have  to control  her  emotions  its not  right  time  

She  say  u go  ahead  I will  reach there  after changing  the  cloth …I  am ok now  baba don’t  worry …she  took few  deep  breath and  stand  on her  feet  ..her pale face  …baba  once look  to  Maan who  nodded  in assurance  ..he went  from there with  heavy  heart ..

Maan  waited  for HER to joined  him  so they  will  reach to  hospital  as soon  as  possible he  fearing  for her  he  feel t hat she  is  still in  shock  and may  be  dev memory  trigger  her mind  like  anything and  she  reacted like this  …he  heard the  door  get open  where  she went  before  few min  ..

She  change  in another white dress  a  keys along  with  purse with  her  …she still not  look once  to  him….maan  went  out side the  house  she also  come  out and  try  to closed  the  lock with  key  but still her hand  shaking  …Maan look for  second  and softly  say can  I …..she  just  nodded   and be  away from  door …so  he  lock it …he lock  the  door he give  key  to her  and  press the  lift  button …he wait  till she  entered in  it…

She fading  with her  bag ….she  is in  fear he  got it ….he  open the  door  of lift  …he  start to  walk to  his car  but his  eyes on  her he  match her  speed  without uttering  any  word ….

They  settle  in car  ..she  again fumble  with  seat belt ……but  somehow  closed it  …Maan  offer her  water  bottle to  her  …she once  look  to bottle she  took  that and  gulp  big amount  of  water …. She  feel  little bit   good  but still  the  panic and  fear  in her  body  and she  hating  it her  this   condition so  weak  and useless  ….her  brain not working  right  in this  moment  all she  getting  image of  blood  ….and that  smell  she again  feel  like omitting……she  somehow  control herself  and took  deep breath  he have   to wrap  up  her mind and  her  fear ….her baba  and  ma need  her  now .

She    caressed her  both cold  palm to  get  grip her  cold  body ……Maan notice  her attempt  to take  grip  on her body  and  mind.

After  20  min they reach  to  hospital Maan  park  the car  and  both come  near  desk and ask  about  ma  …..both  went near OT and   Maan  found uncle  outside  of room ….all  tense  she took some  speedy  steps to  reach to  him….

She  ask  with tens  baba  ma …..baba no worry  beta  she is  ok  they  stitching  her wound …..after  some hour  she will  get  the hosh   beta  ….she took  deep  breath and  seat  nearby chair baba  also  seat near her ….she  still  caressing both   her palm  to each other  …

Just  than  Maan  say softly I  bring  coffee for  u  two  …baba  Maan  beta nahi  pheale  hi bahot  takleef  di hai  tumko …..

But  Maan   cut him and  say  please don’t say  like  this agar  wo  hoto to  haq  se muje  ye  sab kuch  karne ko  bolta uncle  ….the  old man eyes  turn  moist with  his  talk and first  time  she look  to  him the  Maan  name catch  her  attention in  last  two month  dev  so many  time  talk about Maan , she  first time  looking him face  to  face ,they  always don’t  get  the  chance to meet  each other with  some reason …

Edited by Mahimaan - 2 years ago
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Nice part

Geet's mother in law is injured and Maan is there to help. 

But geet is still lost in her grief and Dev's name brings her back to reality. 

Waiting for the next part mommy update soon