Anupamaa

Why 3 grown up children wants to stay with father and step mother?

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Vanraj and anupama is taking divorce without sorting out anything for the family they both have created. They have created 3 children . 1 is married and 2 are unmarried . 

All her children said to anupama, they will miss her. I mean in which century they are living?!!smiley11

So all 3 choose to live with father and step mother ??!!!Really!!! Where is divorce settlement? settlement is not always about alimony and finance. On what grounds 18+ children wants to live with father and step mother? 

24/7 they all does jaap to making their mother happy ,if really they do love their mother, why they wants to spend rest of their lives with cheater father and step mother?

Which grown up mature child would like to stay with the man who betrayed their mother in worst way!!!

Extremely illogical writing smiley11

Kavya looks very secondary when it comes to divorce settlement except money .It's more about 3 children that anupama and vanraj has created together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

tania there is no common sense in the whole story 

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweet_tania

Vanraj and anupama is taking divorce without sorting out anything for the family they both have created. They have created 3 children . 1 is married and 2 are unmarried . 

All her children said to anupama, they will miss her. I mean in which century they are living?!!smiley11

So all 3 choose to live with father and step mother ??!!!Really!!! Where is divorce settlement? settlement is not always about alimony and finance. On what grounds 18+ children wants to live with father and step mother? 

24/7 they all does jaap to making their mother happy ,if really they do love their mother, why they wants to spend rest of their lives with cheater father and step mother?

Which grown up mature child would like to stay with the man who betrayed their mother in worst way!!!

Extremely illogical writing smiley11

Kavya looks very secondary when it comes to divorce settlement except money .It's more about 3 children that anupama and vanraj has created together.

Do toh 18+ hai, unka kya settlement karenge, they can stay wherever they want. And Pakhi ko toh anyways uske Papa zyada pyaare hai and actually toh Toshu and Pakhi deserve to stay with Kavya only, they anyways never valued Anu. I just want Samar, bapuji and Kinjal to go with Anu, baaki sab ko Kavya ko jhelne do๐Ÿ˜‚

I just hope bengali version ki tarah, vanraj, anupamaa and kavya teeno ek saath naa rahe, bacho ka toh baad main dekh lenge ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by neo7 - 2 years ago
Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Are you being serious and what is the problem with that?? What century are you from.. If the house is big enough and spacious for both sons to have their wives and have decent amount of privacy. What is the issue!!

Somre parents and kids enjoy that..how can be paid to buy a new house when the house is free and big.. I am from LONDON I rather stay and not pay ยฃ500,000 for a house which is like 500 lakhs. In regards to them they could move if wanted to 

sweet_tania thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Are you being serious and what is the problem with that?? What century are you from.. If the house is big enough and spacious for both sons to have their wives and have decent amount of privacy. What is the issue!!

Somre parents and kids enjoy that..how can be paid to buy a new house when the house is free and big.. I am from LONDON I rather stay and not pay ยฃ500,000 for a house which is like 500 lakhs. In regards to them they could move if wanted to 

You are from london but shah family's background is Ahmedabad India. 

As per the show all 3 wants to keep their ill mother happy. One side they claims to love their mother and on other side they want to stay with father just for luxury!!! 

Home loans are extremely cheap here, kinjal toshu samar and anupama herself all are working and earning so definitely they can afford good house for them. You can buy new house with monthly loan amount 300 pound of your country with total amount 1,00,000 pounds.

It's illogical to stay with father and step mother just for the sake of luxury when you claims to love your ill mother who has done a lot for you. 

By the way this home price and everything is side matter, 3 grown up kids never told anupama that they don't want to stay with their cheater father.

sweet_tania thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: neo7

Do toh 18+ hai, unka kya settlement karenge, they can stay wherever they want. And Pakhi ko toh anyways uske Papa zyada pyaare hai and actually toh Toshu and Pakhi deserve to stay with Kavya only, they anyways never valued Anu. I just want Samar, bapuji and Kinjal to go with Anu, baaki sab ko Kavya ko jhelne do๐Ÿ˜‚

I just hope bengali version ki tarah, vanraj, anupamaa and kavya teeno ek saath naa rahe, bacho ka toh baad main dekh lenge ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

18+ samar and toshu ka settlement banta hai .Samar to apni mummy se pyar ke daave karta hai fir bhi i will miss you mummy bol ke mummy ka pallu chod diya๐Ÿ˜†

Divorce sirf chhalava jaisa lagta hai!๐Ÿ˜†

Saath mai rahegi anupama dekh lena๐Ÿ˜†Abhi tak tumour ka kya chakkar hai cancer hai ki nahi woh nahi pata, cancer niklega fir to writer kuch bhi bahana kar k divorce ke baad bhi anupama ko usi house mai dekhayega ๐Ÿ˜†

Rajan shahi nai yeh rishta mai bhi old wife new wife ko ek ghar mai dikhaya tha thode time pehle so it's not new for rajan shahi.๐Ÿ˜†

sweet_tania thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kooki07

tania there is no common sense in the whole story 

Seriously no common sense!

lol i can't imagine soha ali khan and ibrahim ali khan with saif/kareena๐Ÿ˜†