Ishk Par Zor Nahin

Is the show missing the spark?

sasha14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi! I started watching this show because I've been a huge fan of two of the dramas by this PH (IPKKND and Geet). But somehow this drama lacks that spark that the other shows of the same PH offered. Am I the only one who feels like this? 

I mean they have already given so many negative characters in this drama. This is so unlike other dramas of Gul Khan. At least the dadi should have been positive like it has always been. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Gul new shows dont have that charm anymore QH was the last good one.

I even liked ishqbaaz but after that they just went down

sunaina02 thumbnail

Yes , the spark is missing .

Also too many lectures on woman's role and repetitive argument of ML and FL. .

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think so. I find this one much better than many of Gu's previous shows. I liked QH in its early days but later it went down the hill. Maybe its just that concept is overused so people are not preferring it to watch. 

I find Ishqi a much better character than Geet or Khushi. The wardrobe, attitude is more connecting than other Gul's female characters. Yes, the lectures on the girl as a homemaker are too much. They should cut that down. Moe romantic scenes need to be added. The actors certainly have a good chemistry. 

tellylover202 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Gul is always known for dark/grey shaded ML and larger than life characters. M&B stories are her genre. This show has toned down that thing in lot of areas as sony failed with Humsafars before. That's why Gul's magic has been missing because more realistic shows are not her cup of tea. And nowadays sony has more such shows rather than ott dramas.

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I am really enjoying it. I like Ishki better than other FLs.  l really like Ahaans character too.

The chemistry is sizzling!

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ShellJA

I am really enjoying it. I like Ishki better than other FLs.  l really like Ahaans character too.

The chemistry is sizzling!

They don’t suit as a couple. The girl looks older than him. 

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: rouble_lover

I personally don't think she looks older but even if she does it is a good thing. we need to get rid of the mentality that a girl needs to be younger than a guy. This mentality is again sexist, misogynist and the product of patriarchal society. Because of this mentality even influential people like Priyanka Chopra faces nasty comments and hurdles in their love life so we cant even imaging about common people.  

Older girls and younger boys can have great chemistry. 

A_ChaoticSoul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rouble_lover

Sorry, but I disagree on this. They look cute together and never I felt she looks older. They may not posses a sizzling chemistry but they look good together.

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kankabhor

I personally don't think she looks older but even if she does it is a good thing. we need to get rid of the mentality that a girl needs to be younger than a guy. This mentality is again sexist, misogynist and the product of patriarchal society. Because of this mentality even influential people like Priyanka Chopra faces nasty comments and hurdles in their love life so we cant even imaging about common people.  

Older girls and younger boys can have great chemistry. 

Don’t get me wrong 🤗 I’m ALL in support for girls being older than the guys, marrying etc! Even if she’s 10 years older,  it doesn’t matter! As long as they connect mentally :) 

But what I meant here is, as artists they do look tests for couples when pairing the on screen couples on a show. And by that I meant, they don’t match.