Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Golden_Ginni

Thanks a ton Saumya glad you like it 😊😌🙏

Yes it was a huge gap ... Dad wasn't well & few personal works made me more busy I hope I will be regular now 👍

Take care of your dad and you too take care ❣️ 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya96

Take care of your dad and you too take care ❣️ 

Dad is absolutely fine now 👍 & that's why I was in a state of mind to write after a long period of time ✍️ sure will keep updating 👍

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice part Goldie. 

First of all, hope your father is doing well now. 

Coming to the update, then this was really good. After a long time we get to read about Yog and Anika. So finally their mission is successful and Anika too helped him in that. Anika and Vinni's friendship is too good and Yog is jealous of that. That's really cute. 

Now will wait to see more of jealous Yog. Take care dear 💞

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy04

Nice part Goldie. 

First of all, hope your father is doing well now. 

Coming to the update, then this was really good. After a long time we get to read about Yog and Anika. So finally their mission is successful and Anika too helped him in that. Anika and Vinni's friendship is too good and Yog is jealous of that. That's really cute. 

Now will wait to see more of jealous Yog. Take care dear 💞

Thanks dear Sammy glad you like it

Yup he is fine 👍 & finally I managed to update

Yes Yogika after a long time  ... Yes mission was successful & Anika along with Vini gave a proper support to Yog ... Vini & Anika friendship is really beautiful & pure ... Well yes Yog was jealous obviously as he hasn't seen Anika closer to anyone

More fun coming up

Stay tuned & keep commenting 😌🙏

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter-21

First of all sorry dear for the late reply.... feelings good a sweet nd cute update after 2months... take care of your Dad, Goldie, can understand family is more than anything ❤️❤️

I just enjoyed the scenes how Yog was getting Jealous seeing Vini nd Anika 😂😂😂... that's nice Vini was too intelligent to understand this type of moment 🤣🤣🤣...

But I love the scene more how Yog nd Anika clear out everything without any mess, nd their romance was so sweet ❤️❤️❤️❤️... Anika was right at her point she was really hurt by Yog's previous plan but right now Yog was trying his best to make her understand he was really into her....I think She now realised it soon..

Thank Everything so was crystal clear at the birthday party , Yog was ashamed more seeing Siddi with Vini now he realises his mistake,  Yadvi 's reply was too good mere bhai ke pass haar cheez badi hai, 😂😂😂...

Finally Vini make Yog understand The Nandi ka bail😆😆....yes his advice was right Yog should trust Anika nd their relationship now he should make her understand after removing all the hesitation b/w them....

Waiting for next....🤗🤗❤️❤️

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_rose

Chapter-21

First of all sorry dear for the late reply.... feelings good a sweet nd cute update after 2months... take care of your Dad, Goldie, can understand family is more than anything ❤️❤️

I just enjoyed the scenes how Yog was getting Jealous seeing Vini nd Anika 😂😂😂... that's nice Vini was too intelligent to understand this type of moment 🤣🤣🤣...

But I love the scene more how Yog nd Anika clear out everything without any mess, nd their romance was so sweet ❤️❤️❤️❤️... Anika was right at her point she was really hurt by Yog's previous plan but right now Yog was trying his best to make her understand he was really into her....I think She now realised it soon..

Thank Everything so was crystal clear at the birthday party , Yog was ashamed more seeing Siddi with Vini now he realises his mistake,  Yadvi 's reply was too good mere bhai ke pass haar cheez badi hai, 😂😂😂...

Finally Vini make Yog understand The Nandi ka bail😆😆....yes his advice was right Yog should trust Anika nd their relationship now he should make her understand after removing all the hesitation b/w them....

Waiting for next....🤗🤗❤️❤️

Thanks a lot Priya dear glad you like it 😍💓

Yup family comes first 👪 & Dad is finally back to normal ☺ 

Yes Yog was getting a bit jealous & Vini could easily sense this & tried his best to tease him more making him understand his love 💞😍

Yes Yog & Anika sorted out matter as Anika had nothing to hide anything now & Yog too was aware of the complex situation  ... True she was hurt but she knew it wasn't Yogs mistake so she didn't dragged the matter any further 😊

Their closeness was important as now it's time for Yog to make Anika understand his love ... After learning the complete truth Yog was bit guilty & he apologize to vini too 😊 Yadvi is correct yog ke ego gussa or height teeno badi hai 🤭

Yes Vini made our Nandi the bail Yog to be patient & give time to his Anika relationship which is more important & he too acknowledged it 

More fun coming up

coderlady thumbnail

Yog was jealous of Anika's closeness with Vini. But he knows she is all his.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Yog was jealous of Anika's closeness with Vini. But he knows she is all his.

Thanks dear glad you like it 😌🙏

Yes Yog was jealous but he knows the truth that Anika loves him a lot 

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Sorry next page

Edited by Golden_Ginni - 2 years ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.