Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyo0143139

Chapter-20

After so many long time and beautiful updates ❀️❀️❀️😍😍😍...just loved it ....So Anika told everything about Vini to Yadvi , he was here to help her as she was worried about the safety of Yog who other side seeing Anika hugging with Vinayak was shocked...Thank God, Jannat nd Nawaz made him understand and realise to show his love to Anika , sometimes it's necessary to talk to ur beloved one especially when the person is ur better half ❀️❀️...

Now coming to the Yogika πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚....Anika was getting shocked pe shocked seeing those bold sides of Yog and was smiling when Anika said to him Aap kuch pee ke toh nahi ayee hai naπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚....Yog is now trying his best to make Anika realised he now approaching towards her from his inside he respects his love for her ...I loved every bit of the conversation and sweet moments between Yog nd Anika❀️❀️❀️...nd she was now getting melting nd I hope soon she will understand him 

So Anika and Yog had caught the Minister...Satyavaan and I just loved the Adamant Anika how she blurts out the things from his mouth...

Now looking for Marco how everyone arrested him

Thank you for the PM πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜‰

Thank you Priya dear glad you are liking it to bits sorry i was to packed up from 2 months to update

Yes Anika told everything to Yadvi & good as she didn't wanted any further mess to happen being aware of Yogs nature it was best  ..  On the other hand Yog was shocked to see Anika close to Vini & finally got check from Jannat & Nawaaz that he never made Anika comfortable to share her heart & mind with him as a partner

Truly if it's your life partner better to talk & share & when he actually shared she was left baffled ... Or kya kahegi bechari πŸ˜‚

Yes he is trying to make Anika realize his love & it was really sweet & even she melted to it 

FINALLY things are on closure & both the culprit are in arrest & now finally things will be at ease 

Stay tuned & keep commenting πŸ€—

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya96

Wowwww finally we have an update.!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€©πŸ€©

Was quite excited for the next part, as you have kept me on edge with the story. 

So Anika and her best friend Vinni....!! Yadvi got to know about their friendship. And I am really liking this bond, they are really best friend goals, amazing. 

So Yog ne dekh liya Anika and Vinni ka hug.!! Great that Yog have someone like Nawaz and Jannat who was there to explain him about Anika's point of view. 

And then Anika and Yog ka scene, hayee.!! Superb chemistry. That mangalsutra romance was too good. 

Last part was exciting too, waiting for next. 

Update soon.!! 

Thanks a ton Saumya dear glad you are liking it😊

I am really sorry to all of you as I am really in a fix these days too packed up to write πŸ˜“πŸ˜© will surely see when vi can post next πŸ‘€

Yes Anika & Vini are not just best friends but Jeeja & Saali too he really is an true friend which Anika needs at this time to lend an ear & be her support πŸ’ͺ

Yes Yog saw it but good Jannat & Nawaaz gave him good reality check that before reacting to all this 

Yes Yogika are always beautiful actually she got baffled seeing Yog actions & proximity 

Yes finally case on the end πŸ”š & another glitch on the way 

Stay tuned & keep commenting 😘😘😘

Sammy04 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Updated after a long !! 

Loved Yogika part, nice romance. 

Could we see jealous Yog in this ? If it's possible !! 

Excited for the upcoming case now. 

Love,

Sammy

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sammy04

Updated after a long !! 

Loved Yogika part, nice romance. 

Could we see jealous Yog in this ? If it's possible !! 

Excited for the upcoming case now. 

Love,

Sammy

Thanks Sammy dear glad you are liking it

Yes update was after a long time as I was literally packed up with important stuff & office work

Sure you will see that soon πŸ€—πŸ€— 

More fun coming up

Stay tuned & keep commenting 😘😘😘

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Yog just needed to be reminded that a hug between friends will not hurt him.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Yog just needed to be reminded that a hug between friends will not hurt him.

Thanks dear glad you are liking it😊

Kya kare he is getting impatient as he hasn't seen anyone vso close go her do that's obvious

Stay tuned & keep commenting πŸ€—πŸ€—

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Dear Readers,

I am extremely sorry to keep you all waiting for so long those who genuinely read my work  ... Due to some personal reasons I wasn't able to update till now but now I hope I will be regular with my writing ✍️

Love & Regards 

Goldie Smile

Edited by Golden_Ginni - 2 years ago
Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

After a long time Goldie πŸ€— but loved this part.!! 

Jealous Yog is too cute, and Vinni is badmash to tease him more. Well I agree with what he said, pyaar hai to jealousy hoti hi hai and usi me to maza hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ 

Yog and Anika's scene was as always too sweet. I loved this bold Yog who is ready to show Anika his love πŸ’• that morning scene was too sweet as well. 

So finally Vinni ke birthday ki planning hui and we got Siddhi as well 🀩 now will be eagerly waiting for the next part and next track to unfold. 

P.S: as a writer I understand that it is quite difficult to manage our personal life and forums here. But your genuine readers will always wait for you to update. So take your whole time and update whenever you are ready ❀️❣️

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saumya96

After a long time Goldie πŸ€— but loved this part.!! 

Jealous Yog is too cute, and Vinni is badmash to tease him more. Well I agree with what he said, pyaar hai to jealousy hoti hi hai and usi me to maza hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ 

Yog and Anika's scene was as always too sweet. I loved this bold Yog who is ready to show Anika his love πŸ’• that morning scene was too sweet as well. 

So finally Vinni ke birthday ki planning hui and we got Siddhi as well 🀩 now will be eagerly waiting for the next part and next track to unfold. 

P.S: as a writer I understand that it is quite difficult to manage our personal life and forums here. But your genuine readers will always wait for you to update. So take your whole time and update whenever you are ready ❀️❣️

Thanks a ton Saumya glad you like it πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŒπŸ™

Yes it was a huge gap ... Dad wasn't well & few personal works made me more busy I hope I will be regular now πŸ‘

True Jealous Yog was really sweet & he had a reason he cannot risk when it concerns her & yes pyar hai to jealous to hoga he 🀭 

Vini is really a true friend he was deliberately doing this to provoke Yog to confess his love ❀😘 

Yog & Anika are now coming closer as partners & it was beautiful ... True now Yog has to take lead & show his love as Anika being a girl has already done that from her side πŸ‘

Morning scene was sweet ❀️ where Yog was trying to dissolve these lines & awkwardness between them ❀️

Yes Siddhi is here & things are moving on a positive note ... You will get the next part soon too πŸ€—

More fun coming up

Stay tuned & keep commenting πŸ˜ŒπŸ™