Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Shuru wala police officer was sweet man! ❤️ where did her go? 😭

Oh yes he would do! ❤️

And the best part he knows how to do his job😆

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

She'll realise he's the worst of the lot because he doesn't even think her capable enough of writing with a pen or wiping chai off her hands🤣

I think she's gonna brozone him actually 😆. But then shaurya kaise jalega 😆

FortunaMajor thumbnail

I think she's gonna brozone him actually 😆. But then shaurya kaise jalega 😆

He doesn't have to know about the bro zone🤣

Anyway where do these two have meaningful conversations about each other inki track tho assumptions pe chalta hai 😆

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Shuru wala police officer was sweet man! ❤️ where did her go? 😭

Ikr!!

The guy even acted like a police officer and didnt go offering chai to everybody. 

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Oh yes he would do! ❤️

And the best part he knows how to do his job😆

But Shaurya would have overpowered him 😆. He was a sweet guy. I feel this current ACP is the only guy who can make Shaurya jealous, cause he keeps getting back at Shaurya and irritating him. Even his dialogues dont make sense , but kuch toh bolta hai 🤣 And not to mention, he shamelessly took SS's  credit 🤣. 

I know u guys hate the ACP, but I just see him Alok, Devi ,Tej even Vineet ,all as catalyst in ShaKhi story . So I dont care 😆

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Bro, I want him to regret without knowing that she is leaving / getting rusticated honestly. 😭 I hope they show that. Ki  he burns for sometime and realises it on his own. But I doubt that. He needs a harsh push for eg her leaving or someone like Shaan to rebuke his actions. Only then that proper regret will kick in. But i want him to regret as soon as his anger goes down a notch. 

has anyone here watched Bridgerton? When the duke of Hastings says he “I burn for you” to Daphne. That’s all I can think of how to describe shaurya. He burns for her without even knowing it. I just wanna throw the thickest book in the library at his head so he can understand what he did. 

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

But Shaurya would have overpowered him 😆. He was a sweet guy. I feel this current ACP is the only guy who can make Shaurya jealous, cause he keeps getting back at Shaurya and irritating him. Even his dialogues dont make sense , but kuch toh bolta hai 🤣 And not to mention, he shamelessly took SS's  credit 🤣. 

I know u guys hate the ACP, but I just see him Alok, Devi ,Tej even Vineet ,all as catalyst in ShaKhi story . So I dont care 😆

@bold Same 2 same.🤣

This ACP even though with dialogues that doesn't make sense to me does stand against Shaurya.🤣 

I'm one of those who still thinks he is a positive guy🙈 who will eventually cause something that will bring them closer.😬

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Also, what did he mean by "sab kuch kar karake?" 

geez, shaurya why such gandi soch..."badi jaldi pata liya tumne use...speed achi hain tumahri" ...wow that's actually what he thinks 

also - he's crossed all lines between student and professor 

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah....Shaurya saving Anokhi again😂 but she still giving him attitude , cause well,  he deserves it 🤢.  

Things arent going back to normal anytime soon. But yeah, this is important for the story, so we will have to bear it 😆. 

But this thing will change Shaurya. In OG, they show that he has a misunderstanding that Anokhi is getting married to ACP and like a good boy, he dosent spit venom, instead gives her gifts for marriage 🤣🤣. I want to see that Shaurya ❤️. Heartbroken , jealous  but still respectful of her choices and wishes.❤️

Exactly, there is a long way to go for these two. At least in this show, unlike others, we will actually see him apologizing and learning from his terrible behavior. 

@bold I want to see him like this too!! I mean as much as my heart breaks for Shaurya, I do love a good pining track🤣 Besides, it isn't her job to make him a better person so let Shaurya become the type of person she can fall for first and then Anokhi can fall for him! 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

acp aur shaurya ka bromance shuru hona chaiye seriosuly 🤣

shaurya can teach acp also 🤣bohut kuch, jiska use koi idea nahin 😆