Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Juwii29

omg me too. Right when he got to that line I was like shaurya baas, please stop. After I rewatched the episode before to make myself feel betterπŸ˜‚

Same same same πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i was like yeh torture ke baad take back to sat πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that epi is literally working like medicine on my invisible wounds πŸ€£ 

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Humara forum is phirse on fire πŸ€£. Show ne itna content dia hai kya kare πŸ€£πŸ€£. 

Im disappointed humne aaj shaurya ke harr ek line par post nahi banaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (sarcasm) 

πŸ˜†

Coz everybody is like ab kya hi bolein..

Apni kabar tou khud hi khod di hai bhaiyaji ne ...

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Uk , Our CVs are real smart. We literally got no good ShaKhi moment whole of last week, then 1 extremely good ShaKhi epi. I feel they made Sat more sweeter so that we can kinda bare Monday and coming days πŸ˜†. Agar itna aacha epi nahi dete Sat ko toh maybe ppl would leave saying isme toh leads sirif insult karte rehte hai.πŸ˜† Smart CVs ! 

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

If I get #Anohir nightmares tonight I am blaming it on youπŸ˜†

Better than getting Shaurya's venom spitting dreams!πŸ˜†

Ek baar ko I wont mind Anokhi having a crush in ACP but I cant take Shaurya saying all that, tbh

Edited by ashwariya_98 - 3 years ago
Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Same same same πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i was like yeh torture ke baad take back to sat πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that epi is literally working like medicine on my invisible wounds πŸ€£ 

SAME!! We must keep trying. We must! 

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

I watched the library scene again. And I can’t. I cringe at his words. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Dude was literally FUMING before anokhi came in! The intensity in his eyes when he was violently flipping through the book!! 

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

I rewatched the whole episode and stopped right at the "samajh sab aata hai..par natak innocent banne ka karna hai na..wahi toh work karta hai". 

Then I closed Hotstar and I was like  kaash yeh scene aaj khatan ho jaata. Subah 6 baje uthkar gaali nahi dene ka mann nahi karta fictional character ko πŸ€£. 

Wahi naa mein tou subah hi ese hogayi thi

Ki bhai khatam karo naa ek baar mein...esa baar baar kya khoon jalate ho...subah chai peene ka man bi nai karega phir se !!

Ek hi dil hai kitni baar todega.. 

Humein kal wapas bi tou aana hai jodke..πŸ€”

Ps- Aur inko bolo ki koi professor sahab ko wapas chashmaa pehnaaye taaki inko saaf saaf dikhe ki kisko kya bol rahe hain 

infinitie thumbnail

Uk , Our CVs are real smart. We literally got no good ShaKhi moment whole of last week, then 1 extremely good ShaKhi epi. I feel they made Sat more sweeter so that we can kinda bare Monday and coming days πŸ˜†. Agar itna aacha epi nahi dete Sat ko toh maybe ppl would leave saying isme toh leads sirif insult karte rehte hai.πŸ˜† Smart CVs ! 

lol but I don’t think that we are going to get as good of an episode this Saturday. I wanna go back to Saturday when I was so ignorantly on shakhi cloud nine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

Dude was literally FUMING before anokhi came in! The intensity in his eyes when he was violently flipping through the book!! 

I was scared from the fire in his eyes. You could tell he was going to say something he was gonna regret later. 

infinitie thumbnail

I was scared from the fire in his eyes. You could tell he was going to say something he was gonna regret later. 

Same!! This was def the height of his jealousy! Never before did he seethe like that so he was going to explode on anyone who crossed him