Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prs_725

he was ina  good mood pre watching anokhi and acp. i feel like acp knows he likes anokhi so usko maza aata 

he said "kuch aur bhi mangte toh woh bhi pura ho jata" πŸ˜†

@bold - He spent time with his crush last night πŸ˜† so he was still carrying the good mood! Until he saw what he saw πŸ€£ 

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

I think when she says exactly that is when its going to get worse, he is on a verbal diarrhoea now and is unstoppable. And remember Deba said in the Bts segment that he taunts her that she is trying to escape giving the prelims. I just hope he doesn't say anything along lines of "Now that your purpose is achieved you no longer need to study"πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ because then he should definitely be given a bonk on the head with the heaviest pan available πŸ˜†

OMG you're totally right! I forgot about those lines from Deb's interview but yes now I suspect this is how those lines are going to come out πŸ€¦πŸ€¦ 

FortunaMajor thumbnail

he was ina  good mood pre watching anokhi and acp. i feel like acp knows he likes anokhi so usko maza aata 

@bold of course! After all Anokhi will now "try" to stop calling him sir🀣

Bandha was reeling with happiness of the forward step he had taken only to fall by a thousand moreπŸ˜†

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think when she says exactly that is when its going to get worse, he is on a verbal diarrhoea now and is unstoppable. And remember Deba said in the Bts segment that he taunts her that she is trying to escape giving the prelims. I just hope he doesn't say anything along lines of "Now that your purpose is achieved you no longer need to study"πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ because then he should definitely be given a bonk on the head with the heaviest pan available πŸ˜†

@bold - I have a feeling he WILL say that. Again guys, even though I want him to repent immediately after saying thise words. But he wont.! He wont repent! He will mostly repent after she says she's leaving!

Like u all said, Shaurya needs something big happening to understand hsi mistake! That's exactly what will happen. He is not going to repent till he feels she's leaving seriously ir soemthing.

FortunaMajor thumbnail

ACP's special attention to Shaurya reminds me of this theory "Boys are mean to girls they have a crush on to get them to notice" 

I am wondering if that's ACP's strategy hereπŸ˜†

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes acp knows he likes anokhi so he is purposely indirectly instigating shaurya.

But i liked how anokhi knew something was bothering shaurya when he left the police station. 

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3

ACP's special attention to Shaurya reminds me of this theory "Boys are mean to girls they have a crush on to get them to notice" 

I am wondering if that's ACP's strategy hereπŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣

Taken out of context, their dialogues today could totally be seen as flirting πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Guyz dont expect ss to go on regret mode tommorow πŸ˜‚

Kal aur adjectives niklyngay and then exams taunt, then exam prep...

He will realize his mistake magar regret mode nahi janay wala jaldi unless he came to know k she is leaving campus...tabhi iski tubelight jalaygiπŸ˜‚

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Also, what did he mean by "sab kuch kar karake?" 

geez, shaurya why such gandi soch..."badi jaldi pata liya tumne use...speed achi hain tumahri" ...wow that's actually what he thinks 

also - he's crossed all lines between student and professor 

Omg 😲 what was he trying to mean by sab kuch kar karake😑 its hard to digest its coming from shaurya. 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

oh god, i hope he doesn't do that. At that point, his character will literally go down the drain. Let's see what he does or says ...Astha track of what he said took two weeks 

i think when anokhi says shes leaving, he may introspect what he said and why he said what he said. 

Edited by prs_725 - 3 years ago