Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinitie thumbnail
Most Liked (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (March 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: prs_725

Also, what did he mean by "sab kuch kar karake?" 

geez, shaurya why such gandi soch..."badi jaldi pata liya tumne use...speed achi hain tumahri" ...wow that's actually what he thinks 

also - he's crossed all lines between student and professor 

Yeah....his line about how her true motive is to become rich or have connections or all of the above was similarly 🤢

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

Yeah....his line about how her true motive is to become rich or have connections or all of the above was similarly 🤢

so he meant like an affair to become rich or have an agenda..then move on w someone else. his soch then is not diff from the saberwal men. 

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

he was ina  good mood pre watching anokhi and acp. i feel like acp knows he likes anokhi so usko maza aata 

he said "kuch aur bhi mangte toh woh bhi pura ho jata" 😆

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

I think it's going to take him atleast 1 episode to regret 😆. I wont be surprised if tomorrow he feels like "she deserves it" or something. 

I feel like as soon as she says that she's going to leave SIAC he'll regret because lol for Shaurya, the other party has to take an extreme step for him to reflect. He felt guilty about what he said to Aastha when she disappeared. Until then, he was still blinded by anger. 

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Exactly!

DUDEEE comes accross legit weird to me. 

Bring that 400 crore kaa varis back....

Oh wait I forget even he tried to molest her...tou phir shuru waala policewaala chalega!!

@bold he was soooo much better than the ACP, he helped her without being creepy about it!! I thought that they were going to bring him back actually but even if they didn't they should have modeled Ahir's character off that police officer because he was better! Also would have made sense why she trusts him so much because he helped her from the day she arrived too and that would have given Shaurya even more reason to be jealous than this 2-day ACP.  

infinitie thumbnail

acp aur shaurya ka bromance shuru hona chaiye seriosuly 🤣

shaurya can teach acp also 🤣bohut kuch, jiska use koi idea nahin 😆

LOL i'm still trying to sail my #ShauHir ship 🤣 one day, not even anokhi can come between these two 

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

@bold he was soooo much better than the ACP, he helped her without being creepy about it!! I thought that they were going to bring him back actually but even if they didn't they should have modeled Ahir's character off that police officer because he was better! Also would have made sense why she trusts him so much because he helped her from the day she arrived too and that would have given Shaurya even more reason to be jealous than this 2-day ACP.  

Bro where were you ? You should have given ideas to CV's naa ? 

infinitie thumbnail

he was ina  good mood pre watching anokhi and acp. i feel like acp knows he likes anokhi so usko maza aata 

he said "kuch aur bhi mangte toh woh bhi pura ho jata" 😆

lol i was wondering why was shaurya in such a good mood that morning 🤣 also i'm surprised that he himself went to the acp and didn't try and solve it using those powerful police connections he has 🤣

infinitie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Bro where were you ? You should have given ideas to CV's naa ? 

seriously, I thought this was what the CVs were going to do!!!If I knew we were going to get this useless ACP, I would have gone and knocked some sense into the writers🤣 

FortunaMajor thumbnail

I feel like as soon as she says that she's going to leave SIAC he'll regret because lol for Shaurya, the other party has to take an extreme step for him to reflect. He felt guilty about what he said to Aastha when she disappeared. Until then, he was still blinded by anger. 

I think when she says exactly that is when its going to get worse, he is on a verbal diarrhoea now and is unstoppable. And remember Deba said in the Bts segment that he taunts her that she is trying to escape giving the prelims. I just hope he doesn't say anything along lines of "Now that your purpose is achieved you no longer need to study"👎🏼 because then he should definitely be given a bonk on the head with the heaviest pan available 😆