Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

notice Reema's expressions there .She was asking Anokhi if she should leave or not???

While Shaurya was already watching all this .🤣I gave watched the episode three times already ,so know it all ðŸ¤£

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

I have some professors now who are married to people who were once their students so it definitely happens but I think that there are many instances in real life when it doesn't go that way. Actually yesterday really made me uneasy because Shaurya's words, given he is a director and in a position of power, were like he was coming onto her subtly and I didn't like it. Moving forward consent will be the biggest factor. They need to show complete consent with absolutely no coercion from Anokhi's side because it's a delicate balance they have to strike with passion but also being mindful of the nature of the relationship. 

@bold- exactly! That was harassment! It came off like a creep making cheap advances ðŸ¤¢ That one thing didn't seem like jealousy at all but instead looked like a bratty man screaming about his entitlement to her body. You might disagree... But that was more or less what he meant. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thread Closed!!

Please move to the new thread!!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5215238#156192031

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

I have some professors now who are married to people who were once their students so it definitely happens but I think that there are many instances in real life when it doesn't go that way. Actually yesterday really made me uneasy because Shaurya's words, given he is a director and in a position of power, were like he was coming onto her subtly and I didn't like it. Moving forward consent will be the biggest factor. They need to show complete consent with absolutely no coercion from Anokhi's side because it's a delicate balance they have to strike with passion but also being mindful of the nature of the relationship. 

Completely agree with you. Personally I was never keen on the possessive type of love story. Passionate yes but not possessive and I don’t think I’ll be ever able to look past that last episode even if they do reconcile it eventually. Ita going to be a part of their relationship forever

He also used his position of power to ask Reena to give him and Anokhi a chance to talk today. I hope they address this stuff in the future episodes. As a director he could be misusing his power 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Wrong post

Edited by dusk2dawn - 3 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: wamavasant

I must say Shaurya getting jealous is a treat to watch the way CV's have depicted it like that glass and pen scene from police station was ðŸ¤£ and that ACP is a flirt big time Anokhi must realize that ðŸ˜¡

I want Shaurya to explain our naive Anokhi once everything gets sorted ki ACP usse flirt kar raha ..it will be such delight to see naive anokhi being taught by jealous SHaurya !!