Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashwariya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: infinitie

lol but I don’t think that we are going to get as good of an episode this Saturday. I wanna go back to Saturday when I was so ignorantly on shakhi cloud nine 😂😂😂

Yeah....Shaurya saving Anokhi again😂 but she still giving him attitude , cause well,  he deserves it 🤢.  

Things arent going back to normal anytime soon. But yeah, this is important for the story, so we will have to bear it 😆. 

But this thing will change Shaurya. In OG, they show that he has a misunderstanding that Anokhi is getting married to ACP and like a good boy, he dosent spit venom, instead gives her gifts for marriage 🤣🤣. I want to see that Shaurya ❤️. Heartbroken , jealous  but still respectful of her choices and wishes.❤️

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinitie

Same!! This was def the height of his jealousy! Never before did he seethe like that so he was going to explode on anyone who crossed him 

this man has never truly loved anyone. So he really doesn’t understand his feelings. And I understand that. We all say things when we’re angry at something that we don’t mean. But he took it to another level this time. I really hope he regrets it in today’s episode. 

FortunaMajor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashwariya_98

Better than getting Shaurya's venom spitting dreams!😆

Ek baar ko I wont mind Anokhi having a crush in ACP but I cant take Shaurya saying all that, tbh

I wouldn’t mind Anokhi developing a crush on anyone for that matter but not the ACP please he is so meh! 😆

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

this man has never truly loved anyone. So he really doesn’t understand his feelings. And I understand that. We all say things when we’re angry at something that we don’t mean. But he took it to another level this time. I really hope he regrets it in today’s episode. 

I think it's going to take him atleast 1 episode to regret 😆. I wont be surprised if tomorrow he feels like "she deserves it" or something. 

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

I wouldn’t mind Anokhi developing a crush on anyone for that matter but not the ACP please he is so meh! 😆

I think accrdng to her, ACP is the only sane non-misogynist man there. Not to forget, he saved her from riots too 🤣.

Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FortunaMajor

Exactly!

DUDEEE comes accross legit weird to me. 

Bring that 400 crore kaa varis back....

Oh wait I forget even he tried to molest her...tou phir shuru waala policewaala chalega!!

Juwii29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think it's going to take him atleast 1 episode to regret 😆. I wont be surprised if tomorrow he feels like "she deserves it" or something. 

you think so. I’m hoping when she says she’s leaving it rattles him into like oh no mode. 

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

Exactly!

DUDEEE comes accross legit weird to me. 

Bring that 400 crore kaa varis back....

Oh wait I forget even he tried to molest her...tou phir shuru waala policewaala chalega!!

Shuru wala police officer was sweet man! ❤️ where did her go? 😭

FortunaMajor thumbnail

I think accrdng to her, ACP is the only sane non-misogynist man there. Not to forget, he saved her from riots too 🤣.

She'll realise he's the worst of the lot because he doesn't even think her capable enough of writing with a pen or wiping chai off her hands🤣

ashwariya_98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juwii29

you think so. I’m hoping when she says she’s leaving it rattles him into like oh no mode. 

Bro, I want him to regret without knowing that she is leaving / getting rusticated honestly. 😭 I hope they show that. Ki  he burns for sometime and realises it on his own. But I doubt that. He needs a harsh push for eg her leaving or someone like Shaan to rebuke his actions. Only then that proper regret will kick in. But i want him to regret as soon as his anger goes down a notch.