Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ninny

Why because he was asking for it? 

With this logic you can say this to every victim of abusive relationship or even assault... There have been girls who left their parents, their family to be with their good for nothing toxic BFs and met a tragic end. Just because people make stupid and immature decisions doesn't mean they should be blamed for someone else actions.. If Kangana chose to hit him and be abusive it's nothing but that woman's fault.

Please calm down and dont get so hyperbolic. Adhayan did  allow her to do that to him repeatedly. He wasn't weak or miserable.

Wrong comparsion with naive girls who are cheated or deceived. 

aish. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Please calm down and dont get so hyperbolic. Adhayan did  allow her to do that to him repeatedly. He wasn't weak or miserable.

Im sorry but you're coming off really insensitive even though I know that's not what you are intending to be.

But saying things like 'he allowed the abuse' and he's to be blamed as well is really triggering. Abuse is not consensual for anyone to allow it. It's a violent crime. How do we know he wasn't weak or miserable? 

But please for the love of God don't say things like 'he contributed' to his own abuse by letting himself be a victim.

Edited by aish. - 3 years ago
ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I am calm dude and I am sorry if am coming across  as hyper but I don't understand why male victims of abusive relationships are not taken seriously.. In a way every victim ( even naive girls) somehow give that authority to their abuser by being so blind in love or this idea of love and when we see it from third person perspective we can see how foolish their actions are as they can't see the signals but you never know what and how that person feels when he/she is in that relationship.. I don't think I am at all exaggerating.. Adhayan's situation seems like a classic example of abusive relationship.. Maybe it looks a bit too much because here the guy is just sharing the incidents where Kangu went psycho on him but there might have been normal times in their relationship which is the reason he held on to her. He was an immature idiot but Kangu being abusive is 100% her fault. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Please read what I wrote. All I am saying is Adhayan also contributed to the abuse/ manipulation by Kangana. There is nothing like hypnotizing or black magic. 

I am aware of storeys of victims of abuse. Most of the victims who are less dependent tolerate it is because they are isolated from parents, siblings and friends which wasn't the case with Adhayan. Dependent person has little choice.

You think you are aware but going by what you said above, clearly you are not. Victims of the abuse are perfectly connected otherwise. Some of them even come from affluent families and affluent themselves. I personally know of a girl who brings home a 6 figured income while her partner hangs around at home and leeches on her like a parasite. They looked perfectly fine as a couple until one fine day she collected herself and ran from it all and exposed his ass. There are plenty many stories like this, if only you choose to look around and take time to learn about it.

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anyone can be vulnerable at any point of time,be it a person from any part of the society,rich or poor,educated or uneducated,man or woman.Humanity is all about treating people like people,not taking advantage of them and abusing when they are vulnerable or lonely.

Yes even adults make wrong decisions and go against wellwishers.Emotions get  better out of us and we get so blinded by it that we take terrible decisions.That doesnt mean that someone deserves abuse in any form lifelong.I am so glad he opened up about it and so glad that he came out of this phase.

Palak_Paneer thumbnail

I know that most of Kanganas tweets are lolworthy and trolled,but there are times I feel bad for her.She should really heal herself from the unresolved anger or trauma she must have faced instead of imposing it onto others.

Edited by Raffaello - 3 years ago
loginidran thumbnail

There was a story of her throwing hot coffee on one of her assistants because he didn’t hold the umbrella over head properly. There is another one of her slapping her driver. And another one where she stormed into an editor’s office and abused him for getting her darn age wrong in one of the articles. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raffaello

I know that most of Kanganas tweets are lolworthy and trolled,but there are times I feel bad for her.She should really heal herself from the unresolved anger or trauma she must have faced instead of imposing it onto others.

Like I said her issues run deeper than her being victim of abuse.. Not defending any of her alleged abuser but who knows what exactly happened and what stories of her are true. Because her actions and the way she reacts to things look like that's how she is as a person not because she had an abusive past. I believed all her stories initially and even thought she might have been gaslighted by Hritik too but in last few years Kangana has just exposed herself to the entire world.. I am sure this isn't even her final form. 

loginidran thumbnail

If we start justifying a criminal’s actions siting their mental issues as the cause, then where do we begin and where do we end? Please also a spare a thought to the actual people who have mental issues and get stigmatized because of sorry asses like these.

Edited by cutejodikangal - 3 years ago
Palak_Paneer thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

If we start justifying a criminal’s actions siting their mental issues as the cause, then where to we begin and where to we end? Please also a spare a thought to the actual people who have mental issues and get stigmatized because of sorry asses like these.

I didn’t mean to justify her,not at all.I know how it is to be around bullies.But I do feel she needs help sometimes.I will never justify her actions but I wish she would become a better person one day,though it won’t undo the stuff she has done or hurt she has caused others.