Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Yes, my first response was Kangana is bully, whimsical, opportunist. The way Adhayan portrays himself as hapless victim is so fake, he is part of the blame. Kangana abused his father but Adhayan kept quiet, for what?, he was gaining something na. From Shekhar's interviews it seems Adhayan had lack of affection during childhood which might have affected him emotionally. My point is an already devastated father would do anything to protect his only son.

Wow! this is why (especially) men (and women) choose to keep quite about the abuse they face. 

For heaven’s sake please read about the victim behavior. This is a classic case of physical(and mental even) abuse victims. This is why they stick to them for years and cannot get any outside help, because they refuse to let anyone help him. It’s very complicated but there is something like this and it happens to millions of the women and some men too world over!

Edited by cutejodikangal - 3 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The biggest scum on earth is Kangane, fame hungry, characterless woman. I feel SO BAD for him and I believe every single thing he said because  it makes SENSE. When u listen to Kangana her story doesn’t add up. Whatever shit she went through in her past doesnt give her a pass to abuse others. 

If people still support Kangana the evil witch after this then shame on you too. 

Edited by anna143 - 3 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ktptalks

I don't need to ask him an apology as i from the start believe in him,and also in hrithik...kangana has lied so much that in every interview her answers are all different...

Excellent point - Kanganas story never added up

anna143 thumbnail

Kangana is crazy, bully and manipulative but the suspicious part is Adhayan playing victim all the way. There is reason to believe he played to the gallery.

Hrithik never allowed Kangana, so why couldn't he or his father stop this?

On Aditya well he was living with Kangana with her consent. How can Kangana even blame him? Besides he wasn't even a top producer or director or supporting actor.

The man kept quiet for 5 years went in isolation and finally when hes ready to share his side hes playing a victim? He has no motive to play victim ffs! Its no way of getting attention or making a come back to bwood! Its the damn truth hes sharing so others can also not fall in Kangus trap.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Excellent point - Kanganas story never added up

Her story keep changing 😆

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Wow! this is why (especially) men (and women) choose to keep quite about the abuse they face. 

For heaven’s sake please read about the victim behavior. This is a classic case of physical(and mental even) abuse victims. This is why they stick to them for years and cannot get any outside help, because they refuse to let anyone help him. It’s very complicated but there is something like this and it happens to millions of the women and some men too world over!

Please read what I wrote. All I am saying is Adhayan also contributed to the abuse/ manipulation by Kangana. There is nothing like hypnotizing or black magic. 

I am aware of storeys of victims of abuse. Most of the victims who are less dependent tolerate it is because they are isolated from parents, siblings and friends which wasn't the case with Adhayan. Dependent person has little choice.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

The man kept quiet for 5 years went in isolation and finally when hes ready to share his side hes playing a victim? He has no motive to play victim ffs! Its no way of getting attention or making a come back to bwood! Its the damn truth hes sharing so others can also not fall in Kangus trap.

Adhayan surely was abused, hit upon,  and manipulated. Point is he also contributed to it and it wasn't 100% Kangana's fault.

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Even if Adhayan couldn't, which I don't believe. Shekhar was smarter, Aditya told him and Hrithik case already busted her. It was public and still he continued😳

Some victims are helpless that's true, because family does not support them esp dependent women in arrange marriages. Some Parents shrug off and so do siblings. But Adhayan isn't one of them. He had all resources to guide him. May be it was symbiotic relationship.

I blame Adhayan too for the mess. 

People do stupid things in love. I am not saying Adhayan is innocent. He was pretty young and fell in love and made lot of wrong choices which he clearly regrets.. Going against his parents is something which he states he still feel guilty about. I still feel bad for him considering he went through all this and when he tried to share his story no one took it seriously and mocked him. I don't know how much truth is there in his statement but after seeing Kangana it looks pretty believable even the black magic part. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Adhayan surely was abused, hit upon,  and manipulated. Point is he also contributed to it and it wasn't 100% Kangana's fault.

Why because he was asking for it? 

With this logic you can say this to every victim of abusive relationship or even assault... There have been girls who left their parents, their family to be with their good for nothing toxic BFs and met a tragic end. Just because people make stupid and immature decisions doesn't mean they should be blamed for someone else actions.. If Kangana chose to hit him and be abusive it's nothing but that woman's fault.

Edited by ninny - 3 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

People do stupid things in love. I am not saying Adhayan is innocent. He was pretty young and fell in love and made lot of wrong choices which he clearly regrets.. Going against his parents is something which he states he still feel guilty about. I still feel bad for him considering he went through all this and when he tried to share his story no one took it seriously and mocked him. I don't know how much truth is there in his statement but after seeing Kangana it looks pretty believable even the black magic part. 

Thanks for the bold. That's what I have been trying to say.

I do feel bad for him for having made horrible and devastating choice. 

He and others should always pay heed to advise from well wishers.