Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki

Read whole interview, now feeling so sad.......Hope he is alright, at peace.

I don't believe in black magic. But, I know how weird things pandits say, some weird black magic experts, mata, sth ..they supposedly can make the same voice of another person and get their souls talk about the real purpose of hurting victims.. I think they just make up some general stuffs but people believe them...

Some weeks ago, I heard so strange things and was shocked that youngsters  were also believing those ..hearing the stories were making me scared too ..

I remember this interview when it came out. ‘ Black magic’  threw off the whole thing to different tangent.

We have a few women in media who will erupt with slightest insinuation of  ‘misogyny’ even if it was unintended. Kangana took advantage of it ... Barkha Dutt supposedly a journalist did not bother to fact check and started debates and even went as far as to ... advice Hrithik to publicily apologize to Kangana . It was Arnab who gave a chance for Hrithik to defend himself.  

Kangana was praised by everyone like Vidya Balan , Kareena ... Shekar Sumam  was at pains to point out what happened to his son was not right.

There are many people in high places who are Kangana enablers , Ssr warriors and RW supporters don’t even come close.

wait for indira Gandhi biopic ... apparently justifies operation blue star ... trying to pander to the other side. No side thinks she is an asset to have. If anything she is a liability. But, you don’t have a choice she violently gatecrashes crushing everything in her path and builds a nest and stays until she wants.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well who is he and why the fcuk do I  owe an apology to a random person?

Edited by FreeTheNipple - 3 years ago
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Terenaina

kangana abused and insulted him because hurt people hurt people. She is miserable and wants others to be miserable too. But adhuyayan was dumb, he had money and fame at that time so going back to being abused like that, it’s dumb on his part. But she is wrong for everything she is doing and he is not innocent either for going back. 

It's never a victim's fault. 

One van have success, fame, brains, a loving and understanding family, lots of friends and money but it won't prevent them from falling into a predator's nest. 

Predators have a knack to fish those who have insecurities or feel lacking. 

Kangana as an abuser isolated him from his friends and family so that he wouldn't have anyone to turn to. She made him feel worthless and in need of HER validation. 

You should watch Maiwenn's My King to see how easy it is to fall into this kind of relationship.

At the beginning it's all sunshine and rainbow and when one hits an hitch in the relationship, they think it's okay and that it's not worth breaking up because it was so good before. They can even think their partner is just someone intense and interesting that just doesn't fit in the traditional mold.

They keep ignoring the red flags until they can't leave because they are to dependant on the person (emotionally, psychologically and or financially).

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun

I didn't believe him in 2016 but now I completely do.

Same here but it's because back then the focus had been put one the black magic. I don't recall having read such a detailed recount of the abuse he experienced.

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun

I have no sympathy for her even if she had been tortured or passed on to various men. She is cunning and a horrible human being .

I don't think someone even cuning and horrible deserve what she went through. It might be all lies but it can also be the truth (I still remember how she had breast implants put on because Sanjay suggested it). 

It might have driven her crazy to see the like of Deepika, Katrina, Anushka and Sonam getting work with interesting people when she was struggling with B-grade movies. It might have had her question her worth and ultimately loose it.

Either she was already sick and what she went through made it worth or it's what she experienced that made her loose it. Even worse, she might ne perfectly sane and doing all of this for publicity and being in the good books of the leading party.

DushtKanya thumbnail

I beg to differ because I toh believed him from then itself 😆 This woman seemed sick to me from the very beginning. I have no doubts that she could mix menstrual blood in his food and do shit like that. She did a hawan for Bang Bang to do well and went to see some baba who smoked marijuana who also told her that Hrithik is Shiva and she is his Shakti ☻ Kuch bhi bol aur kar sakti hai.

Also so much for wHoLe BoLlYwOoD dOeS dRuGs 😳

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

I beg to differ because I toh believed him from then itself 😆 This woman seemed sick to me from the very beginning. I have no doubts that she could mix menstrual blood in his food and do shit like that. She did a hawan for Bang Bang to do well and went to see some baba who smoked marijuana who also told her that Hrithik is Shiva and she is his Shakti ☻ Kuch bhi bol aur kar sakti hai.

Also so much for wHoLe BoLlYwOoD dOeS dRuGs 😳

That very thought makes me sick in my stomach. I wouldn’t do it to even worst of the people. And to think the likes of Barkha made a joke out of it. Now each of them are coming around and saying I believe him completely because she is capable of doing this and more.  Truth has a way to make its way sooner or later!

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

It's never a victim's fault. 

One van have success, fame, brains, a loving and understanding family, lots of friends and money but it won't prevent them from falling into a predator's nest. 

Predators have a knack to fish those who have insecurities or feel lacking. 

Kangana as an abuser isolated him from his friends and family so that he wouldn't have anyone to turn to. She made him feel worthless and in need of HER validation. 

You should watch Maiwenn's My King to see how easy it is to fall into this kind of relationship.

At the beginning it's all sunshine and rainbow and when one hits an hitch in the relationship, they think it's okay and that it's not worth breaking up because it was so good before. They can even think their partner is just someone intense and interesting that just doesn't fit in the traditional mold.

They keep ignoring the red flags until they can't leave because they are to dependant on the person (emotionally, psychologically and or financially).

I have seen too many people who stayed in abusive relationship because they have kids, they are a family or they are not financially dependent or they just love the person. But I know Adhyayan is a victim but still he should've found a way to get out of the relationship since he had all the sources to help him. I always felt sorry for him since the beginning 

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

That very thought makes me sick in my stomach. I wouldn’t do it to even worst of the people. And to think the likes of Barkha made a joke out of it. Now each of them are coming around and saying I believe him completely because she is capable of doing this and more.  Truth has a way to make its way sooner or later!

same here . More than anything Shekar Suman is a sane guy . Kangana thrives on picking fights . She relishes it . I sew no reason to disbelieve Shekar ... he saw ‘Red’ and did not want his son to date her .

Just like a parent of daughter would try everything to keep her away from a potential abuser.

Media made it an issue of ‘ misogyny’ . Even if she had affair with Hrithik , it was discreet and consensual. She had no right to divulge details without his consent .

The same happened with Nawaz outing his intimate details with his ex . Everyone agreed it was crass and cheap.

So , let’s save it ... it’s the so called champions of women’s empowerment are the true enablers of kangana ... it’s they who owe an apology. 

Nobody supports women who truly needs it . People in media go after trend support only for already rich - connected- powerful women who already have a voice and are completely able to defend themselves with disposable assets.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pali001

same here . More than anything Shekar Suman is a sane guy . Kangana thrives on picking fights . She relishes it . I sew no reason to disbelieve Shekar ... he saw ‘Red’ and did not want his son to date her .

Just like a parent of daughter would try everything to keep her away from a potential abuser.

Media made it an issue of ‘ misogyny’ . Even if she had affair with Hrithik , it was discreet and consensual. She had no right to divulge details without his consent .

The same happened with Nawaz outing his intimate details with his ex . Everyone agreed it was crass and cheap.

So , let’s save it ... it’s the so called champions of women’s empowerment are the true enablers of kangana ... it’s they who owe an apology. 

Nobody supports women who truly needs it . People in media go after trend support only for already rich - connected- powerful women who already have a voice and are completely able to defend themselves with disposable assets.

I wish I could disagree with this and look away from it. 😔

EDIT:  But it is an unfortunate fact which cannot be denied. :(

Edited by cutejodikangal - 3 years ago