Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I have seen too many people who stayed in abusive relationship because they have kids, they are a family or they are not financially dependent or they just love the person. But I know Adhyayan is a victim but still he should've found a way to get out of the relationship since he had all the sources to help him. I always felt sorry for him since the beginning 

The thing is when it comes to mental health and psychology everything defies logic. 

Adhyayan was young, wealthy, healthy, having a bright future ahead of him and had supportive parents but it wasn't enough at that point for him to walk out of the relationship. 

The abused are made to feel worthless and dependant on their abuser so that they won't leave. Even people who get out sometimes go back to their abusers.

He's lucky he had had an epiphany quickly enough but for some people it takes years to get out.

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

I beg to differ because I toh believed him from then itself ðŸ˜† This woman seemed sick to me from the very beginning. I have no doubts that she could mix menstrual blood in his food and do shit like that. She did a hawan for Bang Bang to do well and went to see some baba who smoked marijuana who also told her that Hrithik is Shiva and she is his Shakti ☻ Kuch bhi bol aur kar sakti hai.

Also so much for wHoLe BoLlYwOoD dOeS dRuGs ðŸ˜³

In her mind she was already living with him....

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

god his interview creeped me out , just how low can that woman stoop !! she physically and mentally abused adhyayan and when he tried to tell his side of story he was mocked by all .. 

I can never understand how can she get away with all that 

Not to forget how she harassed Hrithik by stalking him and sending him those tons or emails .. 

Edited by Stella_001 - 3 years ago