Edited by slumgod.. - 3 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yikes, it really happened.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raffaello

I didn’t mean to justify her,not at all.I know how it is to be around bullies.But I do feel she needs help sometimes.I will never justify her actions but I wish she would become a better person one day,though it won’t undo the stuff she has done or hurt she has caused others.

There are people who are inherently selfish, bad and criminal minded. They are extremely intelligent and use their intelligence to further their own cause and get a kick out of achieving what they want using underhand methods. The only help you can do to them is putting them away so that they can be stopped from causing further damage.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Adhayan surely was abused, hit upon,  and manipulated. Point is he also contributed to it and it wasn't 100% Kangana's fault.

He was young and blind in love and that’s his only fault. Love can pull u away from ur family too!

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

kangana abused and insulted him because hurt people hurt people. She is miserable and wants others to be miserable too. But adhuyayan was dumb, he had money and fame at that time so going back to being abused like that, it’s dumb on his part. But she is wrong for everything she is doing and he is not innocent either for going back. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Please read what I wrote. All I am saying is Adhayan also contributed to the abuse/ manipulation by Kangana. There is nothing like hypnotizing or black magic. 

I am aware of storeys of victims of abuse. Most of the victims who are less dependent tolerate it is because they are isolated from parents, siblings and friends which wasn't the case with Adhayan. Dependent person has little choice.

So you’re trying to say that a victim himself contributed to his own abuse? It’s strange that how we never think for a second before victim blaming, a young boy who was abused and that probably destroyed his whole career, tells the truth after years and we still try to somehow find faults within him? 

On topic: This woman is pathetic, it’s shamed that she’s infact a woman, I loved Bollywood since my childhood but I’m thinking that it’s a disgusting place too because people like this pathetic and evil woman can keep abusing and harassing anyone she wants and nobody can arrest or punish or even stop giving her movies because she has a reproductive organ called vagina. 

Adhyan, Hrithik, and I don’t know who else she has abused, each of them deserves an apology. This pathetic woman didn’t even think once before abusing Hrithik’s kids.

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't believe him in 2016 but now I completely do.

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I have no sympathy for her even if she had been tortured or passed on to various men. She is cunning and a horrible human being .

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

. This pathetic woman didn’t even think once before abusing Hrithik’s kids.

Or even preying on his mentally ill sister. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

It is very obvious that Kangana suffers from a personality disorder (PD). The shit I have read about her seems a bit like Borderline and Anti-social Personality Disorder mixed with Narcissistic traits. Unfortunately if that is the case, PD’s are extremely hard to treat and there isn’t sufficient empirical evidence to suggest that it can be cured successfully. In simple words, she needs to be locked up. She is a danger to people around her and a threat to herself. 

Man, I can’t believe this is the same girl who worked in Gangster. I thought she looked like such a pretty barbie doll, with her beautiful curly hair and doe-like features. Now my image of her is absolutely terrifying. I would happily spend an entire week (one second) sleeping next to the Annabelle Doll with the Conjuring Nun hovering over me than even touch Kangana with a ten-foot pole. 🥴