Users

Frequent Posters

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Cassiefinora

Yes,I checked youtube

Search Kangana dus ka dum..

Results will show her and one Baba competing against each other in the show.Salman is standing in between.Salman is asking the Baba what he can decipher by looking at kangana's face.Baba replies that Kangana's Kundli has bhoot-pishach ka dosh.To this,she is laughingly saying that nobody will want to get married to her in the future.

Check it.Clip is a short one.I don't know how to post videos.Otherwise,I would have posted

🤣

Isn't she charming! 

Thanks for sharing. ðŸ˜Š

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don't need to ask him an apology as i from the start believe in him,and also in hrithik...kangana has lied so much that in every interview her answers are all different...

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The guy was good looking but the fact that he chose kangana as his girlfriend made him lose appeal and he looks like a loser after that, lost his looks in my opinion. Poor guy. I remember reading an interview years ago where kangana told him and his father was just using her. I was thinking like did him and his father both had affair with her? Why she was saying both used her? Whatever their story is, very creepy if what he said about her mixing blood giving it to him make her look psycho 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninny

Because he was a kid in love with a woman..Abusive relationship is not abusive 24*7, there is time when both the partners will feel safe and secure with each other just like any normal relationship and there is lot of emotional manipulation.. You will often see victims of abuse keep giving chances to their abuser and returning back to them. 

Even if Adhayan couldn't, which I don't believe. Shekhar was smarter, Aditya told him and Hrithik case already busted her. It was public and still he continued😳

Some victims are helpless that's true, because family does not support them esp dependent women in arrange marriages. Some Parents shrug off and so do siblings. But Adhayan isn't one of them. He had all resources to guide him. May be it was symbiotic relationship.

I blame Adhayan too for the mess. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Like someone mentioned on here, kangana lived with Aditya because of how he can help her with career and money but he abused her and she filed case against him too according to articles, that abuse made her abuse others. That’s how some people deal with abuse. But in my opinion you should abuse the ones who abused you, not take your anger out on others. She is taking the anger of being abused on others. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fallen-Embers

His father tried to stop him, but he wouldn't listen. Even when Kangana abused his father, he sided with Kangana and fought with his father. If Adhyayan was not willing to end it, how much more can his father or mother pull him back? 

Obviously, it's his account of what happened. Maybe some of it is made up, but definitely more than half of it is true. I base my assumptions on Kangana's own bullying behaviour. 

It's not easy to get out of abusive relationships coz people don't realise they are in one most of the times. 

The only questionable thing was Adhyayan's timing. It came out after HR filed a case against her, IIRC.  Even that is understandable to a certain extent. Perhaps he thought more people will believe/sympathise with him if a superstar is saying somewhat similar things about Kangana. 

Yes, my first response was Kangana is bully, whimsical, opportunist. The way Adhayan portrays himself as hapless victim is so fake, he is part of the blame. Kangana abused his father but Adhayan kept quiet, for what?, he was gaining something na. From Shekhar's interviews it seems Adhayan had lack of affection during childhood which might have affected him emotionally. My point is an already devastated father would do anything to protect his only son.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Some of the responses here make clear why boys/men don't come out about abuse of any kind.

Yes, women can be abusive. Yes, men can be too cowed to say anything out of fear of being branded unmanly or gay (because society does treat gay men differently) or out to get something from it. Yes, they too can spiral into a situation where they know intellectually they need to get out but are emotionally unable. I don't ascribe anything supernatural to it. Only psychology. And yes, parents/family can beg the adult child to get out, but nothing can be done until the person himself makes the decision. Having resources is not the same as having the emotional wherewithal to use them.

Saying it was both their faults is victim-blaming. No one raised a hand here except Kangana. She has been known to physically attack people - her father, her driver. There has never been anything of the sort about Adhyayan that I can recall.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

As for why he didn't say anything when HR sitruation came out... do you remember how HR was treated? Even those who'd supposedly known him for years supported her. 

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

Read whole interview, now feeling so sad.......Hope he is alright, at peace.

I don't believe in black magic. But, I know how weird things pandits say, some weird black magic experts, mata, sth ..they supposedly can make the same voice of another person and get their souls talk about the real purpose of hurting victims.. I think they just make up some general stuffs but people believe them...

Some weeks ago, I heard so strange things and was shocked that youngsters  were also believing those ..hearing the stories were making me scared too ..

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

As for why he didn't say anything when HR sitruation came out... do you remember how HR was treated? Even those who'd supposedly known him for years supported her. 

The fact that he came out with his story at that time, is enough to say that he at least tried to say something though people just dismissed him off as a jerk because apparently men cannot be abused by the women or whatever the other weird excuses they have. Not many gave him a benefit of doubt as to why being a man, he chose to voice out his story of being physically abused(which not many men admit to). 

At that time I didn’t take the time to read the whole thing but now that I read it, I can totally believe 100% of what he said. If she is so abusive on a public portal, I shudder to even imagine how she behaves behind the closed doors.😵