Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Kangana is crazy, bully and manipulative but the suspicious part is Adhayan playing victim all the way. There is reason to believe he played to the gallery.

Hrithik never allowed Kangana, so why couldn't he or his father stop this?

On Aditya well he was living with Kangana with her consent. How can Kangana even blame him? Besides he wasn't even a top producer or director or supporting actor.

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Kangana is crazy, bully and manipulative but the suspicious part is Adhayan playing victim all the way. There is reason to believe he played to the gallery.

On Aditya well he was living with Kangana with her consent. How can Kangana even blame him? Besides he wasn't even a top producer or director or supporting actor.

His father tried to stop him, but he wouldn't listen. Even when Kangana abused his father, he sided with Kangana and fought with his father. If Adhyayan was not willing to end it, how much more can his father or mother pull him back? 

Obviously, it's his account of what happened. Maybe some of it is made up, but definitely more than half of it is true. I base my assumptions on Kangana's own bullying behaviour. 

It's not easy to get out of abusive relationships coz people don't realise they are in one most of the times. 

The only questionable thing was Adhyayan's timing. It came out after HR filed a case against her, IIRC.  Even that is understandable to a certain extent. Perhaps he thought more people will believe/sympathise with him if a superstar is saying somewhat similar things about Kangana. 

Edited by Fallen-Embers - 3 years ago
YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ages like fine wine,this interview.

tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9

I believed him then and I believe him now. Kangana's psychotic behaviour is out there for all to see. I'm baffled how there are people who still support her. ðŸ˜µ

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kangana and her capricorn enemies/victims. The list is endless. Poor Sushant was a capri cusp too 😳

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Aap apni baat karo....

I've always believed Adhyayan. Especially when he gave his 2 cents but didn't milk the situation last year.(I think post Sush's demise). I've always felt Kangu took her eccentric roles a bit too seriously. Her eyes felt really strange to me always.

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Kangana has undiagnosed mental issues.. Her relationship with Adhyan looks abusive and I feel bad because boy was just 20 years old. 

Now I ain't defending Aditya Pancholi because he has to be scum to have an affair with a girl that young and I am sure he might have even been abusive but Kangana surely had issues since her childhood. The way she ran away from her house and proudly claims to have slapped her dad shows woman was cray cray since then. She looks borderline sociopath to me very creepy. Bhatts are creepy too though. 

At the moment she is like a train wreck.. You know it won't end well but still you can't help watching. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Because he was a kid in love with a woman..Abusive relationship is not abusive 24*7, there is time when both the partners will feel safe and secure with each other just like any normal relationship and there is lot of emotional manipulation.. You will often see victims of abuse keep giving chances to their abuser and returning back to them. 

Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fallen-Embers

I want to know whether the same pandit called her a "Pisachini" in front of others, on National TV. It must be verifiable. ðŸ˜†

Yes,I checked youtube

Search Kangana dus ka dum..

Results will show her and one Baba competing against each other in the show.Salman is standing in between.Salman is asking the Baba what he can decipher by looking at kangana's face.Baba replies that Kangana's Kundli has bhoot-pishach ka dosh.To this,she is laughingly saying that nobody will want to get married to her in the future.

Check it.Clip is a short one.I don't know how to post videos.Otherwise,I would have posted

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

And we all need to sue the Bhatts for bringing her into public space!