Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

1. Not guilty by reason of insanity? If a doctor says so, and a court rules the same, perhaps Kangana can be absolved.

Otherwise, no matter what past trauma, nothing - NOTHING - entitled her to behave like that with another human. There is no childhood poverty, illegitimacy, psychological trauma, physical abuse, rejection, or verbal abuse which entitles one human to attack another.

2. If she were traumatized enough to attack another, why didn't she go after Aditya and whoever hurt her? She didn't. Instead, she chose those she perceived to be too weak to hit back. Hallmark of an abuser. Even Hrithik, with all his connections, is kind of a meek guy. 

Unless a doctor and a court rule she is too mentally disturbed to know what she is doing, Kangana Ranaut is no victim. She is the perpetrator.

Absolutely agree with your points. But then point 1. Has  to be proved by a court na, until then it’s all hearsay. So the whole he did, she did will continue. Point 2. Well said. Again, we will never know the full story. To me even if she is an abuser and/or perpetrator which she can be, her tweets and behaviour scream victim, which is usually narcissism or just plain off meds. 

Again, like I said, I don’t know the full story, at this point none of us do. Please don’t get me wrong, I am NO Kangana supporter, in fact I am PISSED that yet again thanks to her antics women who are actually brash, bold and stand up for themselves will be slotted as someone like her by general public. 

I wish she could take her meds and chill a bit, but humare Aise bhagya kahan?😵
Also would like to add, the bigger problem for us is identifying all that you have said as problems and issues in relationships, this is not being discussed by people. When you look around, it seems like many people are with questionable people. There is something bigger and deeply wrong - Kangana and Asuman are just two people that represent this bigger problem,

Edited by columbia - 3 years ago
Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Undiagnosed Brain Tumor ?

Undiagnosed lack of brain? Empty skull? 😆

Fallen-Embers thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Absolutely agree with your points. But then point 1. Has  to be proved by a court na, until then it’s all hearsay. So the whole he did, she did will continue. Point 2. Well said. Again, we will never know the full story. To me even if she is an abuser and/or perpetrator which she can be, her tweets and behaviour scream victim, which is usually narcissism or just plain off meds. 

Again, like I said, I don’t know the full story, at this point none of us do. Please don’t get me wrong, I am NO Kangana supporter, in fact I am PISSED that yet again thanks to her antics women who are actually brash, bold and stand up for themselves will be slotted as someone like her by general public. 

I understand what you're saying. But I don't know whether it's the conservativeness of the culture about dealing with abusive relationships, break-ups or divorce, or the lack of real well-wishers in her life. Her family members use her. If she had at least one caring (or let's say knowledgeable) family member, they would have gotten her the required help. Perhaps her sister, Rangoli, thinks picking fights with others is supporting the sister. Wrong. Or they're all just in it for crude fame and money. Sensible reactions do not make news. 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Fallen-Embers

I understand what you're saying. But I don't know whether it's the conservativeness of the culture about dealing with abusive relationships, break-ups or divorce, or the lack of real well-wishers in her life. Her family members use her. If she had at least one caring (or let's say knowledgeable) family member, they would have gotten her the required help. Perhaps her sister, Rangoli, thinks picking fights with others is supporting the sister. Wrong. Or they're all just in it for crude fame and money. Sensible reactions do not make news. 

Yes, you are right about caring family members but then our culture also enables it to some extent. It’s a bit of both imho.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fallen-Embers

Undiagnosed lack of brain? Empty skull? 😆

Probably 😆😆

Her lies contradict each other every minute 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Also would like to add, the bigger problem for us is identifying all that you have said as problems and issues in relationships, this is not being discussed by people. When you look around, it seems like many people are with questionable people. There is something bigger and deeply wrong - Kangana and Asuman are just two people that represent this bigger problem,

It's not he said/she said any more. I was one of the people who believed her and not the men like AS or HR. I admired her for what she said to KJo.

Then I started seeing the stories about her stealing credit. Even then, I low-key supported her. Not in the credit-stealing part. Because I believed she was done dirty by Bollywood. In June, she started commenting on SSR. I even made a comment on IF about her positive threads always getting closed.

But she blatantly started using SSR and his family to further her vendetta against the rest of BW. She threw out random accusations which could destroy people's lives. I started noticing her blatant bigotry and her wrapping of herself in the flag to stave off any criticism. She has started exhorting her followers to attack.

She's gone too far in the attack mode to be she said/he said. Evidence of her wrongdoing is all over social media. Perhaps not enough for the courts, but definitely enough in the matter of ethics. 

Unless and until a doctor/court rule her not responsible by virtue of insanity, she remians the perpetrator. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
Fallen-Embers thumbnail

Yes, you are right about caring family members but then our culture also enables it to some extent. It’s a bit of both imho.

In general, yes. But when it comes to Kangana, she really has no well-wishers in her life. It makes me feel bad for her to a certain extent. N when someone tries to help her out, her repulsive nature just repulses them I guess. 

Even HR tried to help her out with the imposter, and was genuinely concerned. But her sister's mail (or it might have been her as well) just made him give up on it entirely. 

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I don't have time to read his interview again but I have thought about this many times. At the time when the interview came out the stories sounded too crazy. I still think some of it might be misunderstandings or exaggeration. Knowing his dad, I don't fully trust his account. But Kangana is severely mentally ill and a horrendous person so at least half of it is most likely true. And he deserves sympathy if he even went through half of it. 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Agree. Adhyayan - if you're reading this - sincere sorry from me.

I remember reading the news articles. Especially the part about menstrual blood sounded really crass and idiotic. And I genuinely thought he's a jerk.

But now I feel sorry for him for all he's been through. My sympathies and best wishes!!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: tapori

Agree. Adhyayan - if you're reading this - sincere sorry from me.

I remember reading the news articles. Especially the part about menstrual blood sounded really crass and idiotic. And I genuinely thought he's a jerk.

But now I feel sorry for him for all he's been through. My sympathies and best wishes!!

Kanganas been crazy the whole time 😆