Bigg Boss 14

BB14 TRP -Finale Week ends on HIGH note!

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Weekdays -1.8

Final WKV -2.1

PS. Grand Finale TRP will come next week. This is TRP of finale week -last WKV & the last weekdays where Top-5 were alone in the house. 

https://twitter.com/isalilsand/status/1364848304429752320?s=20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

👏

Well done RUBINA for saving BB14. Only reason this show got TRPs is because of Rubina.

Everytime Colors is in trouble SUPERGIRL RUBINA saves them 😎

Edited by Taylor_Swift - 3 years ago
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail

Highlights:

Weekdays -RJs came on Monday, Rubina-Rahul cute moment, Rubina-Abhinav date, Rakhi's fights with Aly/Rahul, Aly's emotional meeting with his mom & niece, Bharti/Harsh roasting finalists. 

WKV -Salman bashing others for not supporting Rakhi's decision of taking money, Rahul-Disha's memorable marriage proposal. 

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

the so called boring week got 1.8 TRP

Armu4eva thumbnail

I think the ratings are lower than Or same as last week? 

Still great stuff... I wished the finale focussed more on the Housemates and their performances than the boring promotions. Loved #RuRa performance

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Armu4eva

I think the ratings are lower than Or same as last week? 

Still great stuff... I wished the finale focussed more on the Housemates and their performances than the boring promotions. Loved #RuRa performance

This isn't the TRP of grand finale where RuRa performed. Grand finale TRP will come next week.

This is TRP of finale week -check the highlight I've mentioned above.

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-WoZindagi

the so called boring week got 1.8 TRP

I expected the TRP of weekdays to be super low, as there was not much happenings, but it pulled a high 1.8! Overall, BB14 proved be a successful season.

Final verdict is, BB14 is on the lines of BB6, above average TRP & a successful season, fared much better than BB5, BB9, BB10 & BB12.

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 3 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Bb14 is a very good and successful season. Credit goes to most of the decent contestants this👍🏼 not the makers or salman😆 because they are the reasons that sometimes this show is not in top 5😡

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by-Biggboss14

Bb14 is a very good and successful season. Credit goes to most of the decent contestants this👍🏼 not the makers or salman😆 because they are the reasons that sometimes this show is not in top 5😡

With all due respect, I think Salman is one of the major reasons for the success of this show, a lot of people watch the show just on weekends including my mother 😆. And weekend TRPs are generally higher than weekdays' TRP.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by-infinity101

With all due respect, I think Salman is one of the major reasons for the success of this show, a lot of people watch the show just on weekends including my mother 😆. And weekend TRPs are generally higher than weekdays' TRP.

That's why I said sometimes not always😆. Salman khan is a popular Bollywood star so how can he be always the reason for the low trp he is sometimes responsible for it when he does pathetic partiality😊. Anyways this season contestants were better than last season🤣