Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Shaan sir grew a spine too today despite the strong opposition from the panchaayat he almost blurted out ke aastha khud nahi gayi thi usse ... & then paused but it caught shaurya ki attention and went theek hai but main bhi uss ladki ka fture aapke stupid past ki wajah se kharab nahi hone doonga and mana lia uss bade bhaiya ko  ke theek hai IV toh dene do uske baad dekheinge  abhi bhi itni vinamrata aur bechargis e bolta hai na yeh nithalla shaan rofl

but i did really like the baap bete ka private confrontation pehle that was very well done and i like ke yeh log baat toh karte hain and khulke despite His own grudge ke tumne mujhe ignore kia and aise chod dia atleast he can question so openly and uski karwahat samjh aati hai i really liked it it was Good scene

baaki library wala scene also was decent enough i liked that it was mostly kept professional and related to admission and not personal and shaurya ka simple sa woh sab theek hai but itna nahi pata kia ke admission khatam ho gaye and also ke uski memory kaam karti hai and he used his brain and quickly realized ke yeh toh kapurthala wali ladki hai usually aise time pe hero ki yaadasht ko jati hai i loled so hard at his mujhe tameez sikha rahi thi ab khud khadi ho yahan bona tameez lol😆 and beech main when she so casually said yahan log bohat rukhe hain he went tumne mujhe rukha kaha and she goes no not you i just generally said it i liked the execution it was subtle but effective. acha moment tha woh.

so basically first half of the episode was good anokhi baaki wide eyed watching college students giving roses to each other was ehh.. whatever

Precap main she goes to some hotel and i think shaurya complained about tot to police and wahan raid padh gayi and then she called shaan sir but woh phone shaurya ne uthaya hai i don't think isko pata hai ke anokhi idhar hi gayi hai and deliberately complained but i am confused caz he did vowed at the end ke kuch bhi ho jaaye isko toh admission nahi lene doonga caz of the recomeendation and not caz he ahs a personal grudge againt her

the biggest lol moment of the episode was the bade papa saying on the phone ke kisi bhashan main likhwa do ke yeh achi baat hai ladkiyon ko padhlikh ke shikshika banana chahiye they all should teach and iw as like🤣🤣🤣 this is rich coming from you  given what you did to aastha and now shagun rofl 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Rofl this guy is pakka nakara ka koi rishtedaar ek dum ditto hain ek dusre ke yeh dono in nakarapanti ðŸ¤£ waise yeh actor hamesha aise hi role karta rehta hai woh shraddha  arya wale dream girl main bhi yeh uska sataya bechara abla pati tha jahan she was the villain pratagonist   and wph Maryam wale show main bhi Maryam ka abla baap🤣 iske toh mathe pe  nakara tattoo  karate ki hi kami hai ab bas 

LOL oh I'd forgotten he was also Maryam ka abla baap😆.....I mainly remember him from NBT where he was kind of a grey character for a bit.....lol....but yeah yeh shakal se hi kaafi Nakara lag raha hai.....if they ever do another show in the future for Nakara Om, they should cast him as the dad/brother.....full Nakarafest in one show😎😆

Will watch SAKK in a bit and reply to your review post. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Chanced upon this clip of the other Gul show today.....lol looks like they tried to re-create the choreography of the Dil Se song😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41Mt2v8cFSs

Seems like SP waale show ke liye Gul has more budget than the tacky Nachaniya show on Colors which is full on sasta bhojpuri reboot of random Shivika scenes.....lol 

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thanks, Spidie :) I guess philosophical stuff brings out my reflective side.....lol and RK gives plenty of opportunity for that😆

What amazes me is how endless the essence of RK is.....lol matlab that is why they are able to stretch it in anyway and any direction....it is formless yet so tangible....kind of like how anubhavs are too, no? :) You can't see feelings in the literal sense but you can feel/experience them.  They are like an endless loop of deja vu😆....because there is no beginning and no end to them in the literal sense.....and that is what the writers are quite happily using to their advantage....lol but honestly, they are still doing a good job of it sticking to the core essence of RK.

It really is amazing that even though they are stretching it to a limit, we are still able to enjoy this track:) It really feels like a deja vu, watching these reconstruction of memories, as if even we have watched these bits and pieces😆 Writers are doing good job of using their imagination to weave RK stories and just mould it in a way they like :) 

Haha@ Indra getting a chance to troll Saambh and Krishna complementing him on his acting.....full nautanki mandli ghoom rahi hai wahaan pe😆.....even though they've brought panauti Saambh along on this trip, the writers have made it fun......Saambh ends up either getting trolled by the Gods or he ends up getting trapped in the very schemes he tries to use on RK ke side avatars😆

Nautanki is exactly what all of them are doing, as if they all got a reprieve from doing their routine and tedious jobs assigned to them ðŸ˜† Sab usko khade khade suna ke chale jate hai and he is unable to do anything😆 On the side he is trying to obstruct memories by interfering, par wahan pe bhi his usual sympathizer Radha tells him off, for his uddantta. ðŸ˜† 

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I like the second one the most too.....Sumedh was actually quite cute in that bit showing the smitten version of Manmohan towards Kishori...I just finished watching the epi😆. 

The way he just tilts his head slightly and looks adorably at Radha is cute:)  I am yet to to watch todays episode. 

He was better as Manmohan today....it didn't feel as jarring....and some bits were actually cute like him knowing when Kishori was faking the sound of a lion's roar since he's known her to do it since childhood😆....when he talked about Kishori in those bits, it showed his affection for her without looking put on. He only looked a bit put on his interaction with his friends but that also was not too bad today. Saambh also got to meet Manmohan today and called him BHRAATA🤣.

I felt the same for Gopal , his accent was way too jarring the first day , but next episode I did not feel it jarring at all. I don’t know was it because of the scene? Like the first day it felt fake, and the next since it had more thehraav I liked it ðŸ¤”. I am happy with Manmohan also its the same ðŸ˜† He might be trying to hide from his Pitashree the fact that he knows its his pitashree🤣 But he doesn’t know baap baap hota hai ðŸ˜ŽðŸ¤£

Kishori is so cute too....lol she does get angry/irritated with Manmohan but she can't stand hearing others criticize him and she can't bring herself to hit him with that Latth😆.....Malika's done a good job of this. 

Haan this is again one of those standard recurring scenes of RK from the early days.....he always puts his hand out and she doesn't hit him.....the only time she hit him was during Holi and she instantly regretted it😆

Kanha  really tries everyone’s patience and even if once they react to it, they are the one’s who feel the guilt, whether it be Radha , Yashoda maa or the Gopis. He really is Manmohan in that sense😆

So far, the epis this week are quite lively and fun....even with Saambh's lame scheming, it doesn't feel too negative cuz the overall vibe continues to be playful and reminiscent of Barsana days with the girls and the guys taking turns trying to challenge each other.....the Gods are all watching the leela from a distance....Radha also watching and doing running commentary on whichever avatars she gets to see....then grumbling about how dusth and nirlajj Saambh is🤣....aaj toh Dau ne bhi phir se MAHAMOORKH bola Saambh ko😆.

ROFL , I think we are also like the Gods and Radha watching the fun and happy vibes unfolding in front of us and having a grin while watching ðŸ˜† By far this is the only phase where Radha has called Saambh all kind of names and I am enjoying that ðŸ˜† Daau is us , literally ðŸ˜†

I guess I can cut Sumedh some slack cuz the guy literally had to change like 4 looks in one epi....it would turn anyone schizo after a while😆....he was back as Gopal today again😆....so seems like Gopal will continue to return to give her little little hints....today he said, "Janam janmaantar ke premi" toh Radha ki tubelight again jaloed a bit😆......iske ilaava he also had to be regular Krishna in the Godly group, then he was Manmohan with Kishori....then as punishment, Kishori and her friends made him put on female clothes😆.....so by the end, he was in that avatar.....headspinning stuff....haha

Wow so true, never thought about it this way and also they have to shoot like 15-16 hours a day, considering how long the show has been running for and both Sumedh and Mallika have been a constant from the beginning it is no mean feat!! Krishna, Gopal, Manmohan and lady avatar! All in a matter of one episode is indeed mind boggling! 

Precap mein Kishori is doing Manmohan ka shringaar in that female roop....they are recreating the "Prem mein jisse prem karte ho, us jaise ban jaao".....so maybe Radha will get deja vu of Gopa devi😆.

Aww.. ðŸ˜†, this sounds good too! 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

Kanha  really tries everyone’s patience and even if once they react to it, they are the one’s who feel the guilt, whether it be Radha , Yashoda maa or the Gopis. He really is Manmohan in that sensesmiley36

Haha that he is indeed😆

Here, I made some gifs from this epi :)

Edited by AreYaar - 3 years ago

Haha that he is indeed😆

Here, I made some gifs from this epi :)

Such pretty gifs I love the coloring. Is it me or so.ethong about his pugg  is wayy off it looks weird  aise bhaithi  hui style main😆

Chanced upon this clip of the other Gul show today.....lol looks like they tried to re-create the choreography of the Dil Se song😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41Mt2v8cFSs

Seems like SP waale show ke liye Gul has more budget than the tacky Nachaniya show on Colors which is full on sasta bhojpuri reboot of random Shivika scenes.....lol 

This definately  is less tackler then that show going by this clip only I have no.idea about the rest but then I think yeh gul ka co.production hai.woh kulfi wale logon ke saath toh idk iska khidka kitna haath hai caz woh toh uss nachaniya show main iska standard dikh hi raha hai aaj kal😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Such pretty gifs I love the coloring. Is it me or so.ethong about his pugg  is wayy off it looks weird  aise bhaithi  hui style main😆

Haha thanks, Fary😆.....the pagdi is supposed to be like that only I think...it's one of those ancient village waale styles of tying it....I've seen it used in some other historical type movies also I think.

They probably wanted to differentiate this pagdi from the regular Krishna pagdi, so they went for this style😆

AreYaar thumbnail

This definately  is less tackler then that show going by this clip only I have no.idea about the rest but then I think yeh gul ka co.production hai.woh kulfi wale logon ke saath toh idk iska khidka kitna haath hai caz woh toh uss nachaniya show main iska standard dikh hi raha hai aaj kal😆

Oh achha I see....so that Nachaniya show is not a co-production? lol haan then that might explain why this Imlie show is less cringey. 

I think Atif is the director of this one too....and not a bad attempt at re-creating Dil se.....if only show didn't have the usual bigamy lowe triangle storyline😆