Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Woahhhh maza aa faya aaj toh sakk ka kya maza chakaya hai rama ne uss bhalla and uske supporters ko *seeti bajaoes* ek dum line pe aa faye sab ke sab from  a to z . Am not gonna spoil it is so worth watching ladies watch it... woh beeji toh minnatein samajatein karne lag gayi

And again  a fab scene between thr mother and daughters  where she tells bubbly to take a stand too now about time and they both tell anokhi on the phone that it is due to her they have gathered this much strength and it is a start  watch

2nd half was dedicated anokhi been given a space in library for night and subah Shaan sir coming and finding her hahaah woh bechare watchman  ki naukaei ainvayein jaa rahi hai who followed  Shaan sir ka order and then in precap the confrontation where anokhi shows her aptitude test results  ke usse safaris nahi merit pe admission chahiye and shaurya goes well you are aashtha ki student kabhi nahi

Today was a very  good episode paisa vassal wala watch it 

and maara _+ charlie parallel set i did

https://aadhiskanmani.tumblr.com/post/640637316811079680

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Woahhhh maza aa faya aaj toh sakk ka kya maza chakaya hai rama ne uss bhalla and uske supporters ko *seeti bajaoes* ek dum line pe aa faye sab ke sab from  a to z . Am not gonna spoil it is so worth watching ladies watch it... woh beeji toh minnatein samajatein karne lag gayi

And again  a fab scene between thr mother and daughters  where she tells bubbly to take a stand too now about time and they both tell anokhi on the phone that it is due to her they have gathered this much strength and it is a start  watch

2nd half was dedicated anokhi been given a space in library for night and subah Shaan sir coming and finding her hahaah woh bechare watchman  ki naukaei ainvayein jaa rahi hai who followed  Shaan sir ka order and then in precap the confrontation where anokhi shows her aptitude test results  ke usse safaris nahi merit pe admission chahiye and shaurya goes well you are aashtha ki student kabhi nahi

I caught up today with SAKK....haven't seen the previous two epis but I was pleasantly surprised to see Rama firmly looking to walk out on loser daddy Bhalla....the way she sunaaoed to him that she will vasoolo all the mazdoori he's made her do over the years if he tries to claim that he threw her out👏....lol

I wish she had left and not given into that lame Beeji ki minnatein....typical abuser mentality hai....jab free ki naukraani haath se nikalti dikhi toh emotional blackmail shuru....she will go back to abusing Rama soon enough. 

Still, I liked the Rama-Babli scenes with both of them vowing to continue their struggles on their own level even as they feel happy and hopeful that Anokhi has escaped this hell. 

Anokhi has finally made into SIAC....lol.....mujhe yeh "college" ka set looks more like a primary school ka set....I guess they couldn't find a real college to shoot in so itne budget mein itna hi banna tha.....lol

Shaan Nakara living up to his nakarapanti that Aastha still had to call him again to do the bare minimum to help Anokhi find a place to stay the night. 

LOL@ Shaan-Aastha ka name inscribed in the library book racks😆.....matlab he was the son of the owners of the college when both of them were romancing in the library in their college years?😆.....and now the "legacy" will be taken forward by Shaurya-Aastha....lol

Chalo finally they've managed to reach the point of beginning the Shaurya-Anokhi clashes.....main clash toh kal hi hoga I guess as he starts lashing out at her knowing she is Aastha's star student. 

They've developed a new short montage for the beginning of the epi too.....lol

Edited by AreYaar - 3 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Also caught up on RK....they showed the new looks for RK today....basically they are connecting everything back to how RK are connected via the bansuri in every 'avatar' in a sense. 

Kishori-Manmohan are essentially just another subset of that phase of RK when Krishna was bothering the gopis a lot with his Vrindavan gang of friends and Radha used to try to get back at them somehow by planning ways to trap them or teach them a lesson.  This phase seems to be about recreating that Radha who used to run behind him to beat him with a stick😆.

Sumedh seems to be struggling a bit to try to differentiate Manmohan from Krishna....lol he hasn't changed his accent like with Gopal, but he's trying to speak in a slightly different tone which is feeling a bit odd....I think it would be better if he just kept talking in a normal Krishna tone since Manmohan is after all just a subset of Krishna.....Malika is also talking like Radha in Kishori mode also....lol

I do wonder if this concept will be too abstract for people to grasp....lol I think average junta will be confused about the avatar within an avatar funda they are going with here....I already read some people on Twitter sounding confused about how the makers supposedly "changed" the story of RK's first meet cuz they showed their kid versions - Damodar-Madhvi😆. What people don't seem to be getting is that RK are not bound by time....there is no "beginning" per se that they have to adhere to....they can meet in any form in any iteration as it comes about.....in the broader story in this version, they mainly met when they were 16.....but all other iterations are also simultaneously just as true.....and Krishna seems to be using that aspect to narrate these iconic moments/incidents in his relationship with Radha.....they are memories as well as alternate constructs simultaneously. 

Edited by AreYaar - 3 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Found these caps from the RK precap showing the recreation of the stick scene:

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I caught up today with SAKK....haven't seen the previous two epis but I was pleasantly surprised to see Rama firmly looking to walk out on loser daddy Bhalla....the way she sunaaoed to him that she will vasoolo all the mazdoori he's made her do over the years if he tries to claim that he threw her out👏....lol

I wish she had left and not given into that lame Beeji ki minnatein....typical abuser mentality hai....jab free ki naukraani haath se nikalti dikhi toh emotional blackmail shuru....she will go back to abusing Rama soon enough. 

Still, I liked the Rama-Babli scenes with both of them vowing to continue their struggles on their own level even as they feel happy and hopeful that Anokhi has escaped this hell. 

Anokhi has finally made into SIAC....lol.....mujhe yeh "college" ka set looks more like a primary school ka set....I guess they couldn't find a real college to shoot in so itne budget mein itna hi banna tha.....lol

Shaan Nakara living up to his nakarapanti that Aastha still had to call him again to do the bare minimum to help Anokhi find a place to stay the night. 

LOL@ Shaan-Aastha ka name inscribed in the library book racks😆.....matlab he was the son of the owners of the college when both of them were romancing in the library in their college years?😆.....and now the "legacy" will be taken forward by Shaurya-Aastha....lol

Chalo finally they've managed to reach the point of beginning the Shaurya-Anokhi clashes.....main clash toh kal hi hoga I guess as he starts lashing out at her knowing she is Aastha's star student. 

They've developed a new short montage for the beginning of the epi too.....lol

Oh same... I felt a bit disappointed  in her giving into beeji ki faltu kasmein like who cares but atleast she dared to speak up and uss bhalle ka toh moonh  band kara dia for a change  itna bhi boli boli toh. I toh loved her calm maine bhagaya ab karlo jo karna hai and  then ofcourse the mazdoori bit and then uss loser ka instant this is what you think  and Rama going well stop the nautanki  it's truth only you never thought  of me as humsafar so stop emotional  blackmail now 😆

😆 set to tha hi ajeeb esp woh library woh bachkaand song bhi ajeeb hi tha kids singing for anokhi kisi adult voice ko toh use kar lete

🤣 at Shaan aastha ka naam itne saal se woh shelf  change nahi kia aur toh aur anokhi conveniently  not seeing it either. Bas yehi karte hain baap bete in name of job or college pehle shagun ab anokhi sab set hai apni position  ka faayda bhi toh uthana hai😆

Yeah I saw the montage too and loled with the standard sketch wala effect being used which is now  for every show. Har kisi pe ek hi effect daal do 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely reviews by you guys for Charlie , I just glanced through it as I did not know if it had any spoilers.Is it available with subtitles? 

Those GIFs were beautiful!! 

Originally posted by: spidie

Lovely reviews by you guys for Charlie , I just glanced through it as I did not know if it had any spoilers.Is it available with subtitles? 

Those GIFs were beautiful!! 

Yes  !! Here with subs 

https://einthusan.tv/movie/watch/2902/?lang=malayalam

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago
spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Sach mein paisa wasool episode🥳 I hope ab Anokhi ke character ko bhi develop kare, she has been the most pakao last few episodes🤔 Its actually Rama and Babli scenes that are so good in past few episodes. 

Loved how calmly Rama dealt with Bhallaji today. Its like a threshold has been crossed, the shackles that had bound her till now has finally been broken and she is free! Loved how she answered to Bhalla, Beeji and also her son. What I am really liking is how she is even calling out her son and not pushing that under the carpet. The actor playing Rama really deserves an applause for the way she has carried the character. 

Babli and Rama scene was again so beautiful. Rama gave her the emotional support and also some good advice. Though I really wished these two left all these losers and live peacefully . 😆

I was thinking how can Anokhi stay with Babli in Chandigarh , now I know how 😆 Warna woh loser to Anokhi ko jeene bhi nahi deta, lol. 

Shaan is completely irresponsible, ek kaam dhang se nahi kar sakta😆 Shaurya - Anokhi ka itni baar precap dekh liya, ab to pura interest hi chala gaya 🤣 Khatam karo ab 😆