Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Actually lagta hai koi inside joke hai about the bit when GM was like, "She's getting attention from a lot of places" and Sumbul was like "Shut up!"😆.....haww buzurg aadmi ko Shut up bola chhoti bacchi ne? ðŸ¤£.....

GM ka sense of humor bahut twisted hai I think....lol.....dono ladkiyon ko bahut pareshaan karta hai. With Sumbul, he seems to take advantage of the fact ki woh chhoti hai toh he can boss her around a bit😆 and with Mayuri bhi ek sense aata hai ki woh bhi simple/sweet si hai while he seems to have a wicked sense of humor😆.

Oh one thing I've noticed....he has a very child-like way of laughing....lol jokes chaahe jaise bhi maarega but when he bursts out laughing, ekdum bacche ki tarhaan lagta hai😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Aww cute segment....Mayuri-Sumbul are very cute offscreen...bilkul behno waala hi affection hai😆it's lovely to see them being so warm and nice offscreen too and the dynamic actually looking real and not put on.. sweet girls 

ROFL@ GM trying to call himself God offscreen in the beginning😆..... Achha CHOP kiya Sumbul ne umar ka lihaaz bolke....har segment mein "chhoti hai chhoti hai" bolta rehta hai toh aaj Sumbul ne BUZURG status de hi diya aur iski khwaish puri kar di😆..... such a inlie  reaction that was isa liye aur bhi hassi aayi mujhe with her dude galtfehmi hai aapki🤣 funny tha 

Also when he was like ab I will kill it mayuri ka narcissist  comment peeche se🤣 Matlab doni ne hi chop kar di the great ADITYA ki🤣

LOL SBB waale trying to ask typical questions about offscreen bonding but I don't think either GM or Sumbul are good at answering those kind of questions....they always seem stumped when asked to talk about that😆.....kuch awkward sa ajeeb sa joke maar dete hain har baar. Too bad for them that their pairing is getting popular toh yehi questions aayenge SBB/SBS waalon se ab😆.

*sigh* unfortunately  true these sbs /sbb  people will never have anything else to ask like they ask same nonsense for years to established couples too even when  their dynamic is settled toh yeh toh abhi naye hain.. I think they both Don't  want the whole ship us thing so they avoid it and get really awkward about it.. the age thing obviously  plays a role too .. just let them be colleagues  why is it so hard and just have fun but nahi..  they do get along well let it be kaam karo aur apne kaam se kaam rakho but nahi yeh stupid questions kare bina inko content nahi milta..  

Anyways, it was funny when GM was saying yeh mujhse darti hai and Sumbul was like yeh inki khushfehmi hai....lol....and the bit when the interview lady asked Sumbul ki are you enjoying all the attention of the show revolving around you and Sumbul ekdum statue awkward banke khadi thi since GM was pulling her leg from the side😆.....bechaari bacchi ko sataate rehte hain😆.such an adorable little thing she is not knowing what to say and honestly what does one say haan main.attenrion seeker hoon I enjoy lol that is what they expect.. and 200 baar toh bechare bol chuke hain they are thankful for the love.. must be too irritating  to answer the same thing everyday and that is in regards to.all the same silly questions hahah uppar se GM was pulling her leg constantly too she got more lost there for a sec ðŸ˜†

GM humesha dono ladies ki bonding dekhkar alag tangent maarne lagta hai.....haha but good that Mayuri responded to that and told him ki woh pyar se rehte hain aur yeh dono behno ke beech mein aa gaya😆. 

Mayuri isko sahi jawab de rahi thi jo ST lihaaz main nahi deti ðŸ˜† 

But it is nice to see all of them having such a good vibe but it seems organic too and not put on ke ab bonding dikhani hai toh zabardasti ke jokes Crack Kari ek.dusre ke uppar chadho to do fake promotions..  it is an easy vibe and I appreciate it  even the jokes and all were so random and funny  not just pretentious BS to sound oh we all are a happy bunch.. I would like to see more of the 3 offscreen too and mayuri and sumbul being a team ðŸ˜†

As for onscreen.....lol@ Adi ka room tour....since Malini is standing there, looks like she only is telling Adi to go and bring Imlie for a room tour😆

Yeh pawri meme recreation kya hai? Another random social media viral gimmick? Sometimes I'm so glad I'm clueless about most of this faltugiri😆

be thankful you are living in bliss not knowing this BS meme.. pichle ek hafte se mera dimmag kharab hi gaya hai at this cringe it is not even funny tbh...

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Actually lagta hai koi inside joke hai about the bit when GM was like, "She's getting attention from a lot of places" and Sumbul was like "Shut up!"😆.....haww buzurg aadmi ko Shut up bola chhoti bacchi ne? ðŸ¤£.....

GM ka sense of humor bahut twisted hai I think....lol.....dono ladkiyon ko bahut pareshaan karta hai. With Sumbul, he seems to take advantage of the fact ki woh chhoti hai toh he can boss her around a bit😆 and with Mayuri bhi ek sense aata hai ki woh bhi simple/sweet si hai while he seems to have a wicked sense of humor😆.

Oh one thing I've noticed....he has a very child-like way of laughing....lol jokes chaahe jaise bhi maarega but when he bursts out laughing, ekdum bacche ki tarhaan lagta hai😆

Yes he has a funny  laugh ðŸ˜†  and yeh dono ko hi itna Satata  hai bechari dono ladies are constantly his nishana🤣  his sense of humor akbar isi ko samjh aaata hai out if the 3 baaki dono bevahre take their sweet time to get it ðŸ¤£

the attention  part did seem like an inside joke  but she handled it well ke ab mujhe baat nahi karni  ðŸ¤£ 

Choti bachi not only  just said shut up but uske Peet main kohni  bhi maari (read small punch ) to buzurgs ðŸ¤£ acha hai 😄 suits imelia well 😉

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Mayuri isko sahi jawab de rahi thi jo ST lihaaz main nahi deti smiley36 

But it is nice to see all of them having such a good vibe but it seems organic too and not put on ke ab bonding dikhani hai toh zabardasti ke jokes Crack Kari ek.dusre ke uppar chadho to do fake promotions..  it is an easy vibe and I appreciate it  even the jokes and all were so random and funny  not just pretentious BS to sound oh we all are a happy bunch.. I would like to see more of the 3 offscreen too and mayuri and sumbul being a team smiley36

LOLL yes, Mayuri isko peer level pe jawaab deti hai na waapis cuz woh age gap ka lihaaz nahin hai....chalo good, isko kahin se toh dose milta hai.....the girls do need to gang up more often to put him in his place or he will keep steamrolling them😆.

I think Sumbul is getting more comfortable in retorting now....as you said, woh comfort level and banter organically develop ho raha hai rather than forced bonding dikhaane ki koshish....girls ka bonding toh obvious hai hi but I think even with Gashmeer, Sumbul is gradually opening up more aaraam se. Maybe that's also why he keeps pulling her leg to make her ease up😆....cuz he was quite enjoying saying ki look at her face after he said, "I just love her"😆.

Touchwood hope sabka bonding aise hi achha rahe and koi faltu ego/drama na ho. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Yes he has a funny  laugh ðŸ˜†  and yeh dono ko hi itna Satata  hai bechari dono ladies are constantly his nishana🤣  his sense of humor akbar isi ko samjh aaata hai out if the 3 baaki dono bevahre take their sweet time to get it ðŸ¤£

the attention  part did seem like an inside joke  but she handled it well ke ab mujhe baat nahi karni  ðŸ¤£ 

Choti bachi not only  just said shut up but uske Peet main kohni  bhi maari (read small punch ) to buzurgs ðŸ¤£ acha hai 😄 suits imelia well 😉

LOL more like peeth mein mukka maara but yeah hum kohni hi samajh lete hain😆....if he keeps bugging her, shaayad ultimately kohni bhi mil hi jaayegi....haha

Haha@ iska sense of humor isko hi samajh aata hai....lol so true....that way, Sumbul's strategy of maintaining a blank face in the face of his comments is a good one🤣. 

Ok chalo, yeh khatam....we can move to the next:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5210148