Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I caught up today with SAKK....haven't seen the previous two epis but I was pleasantly surprised to see Rama firmly looking to walk out on loser daddy Bhalla....the way she sunaaoed to him that she will vasoolo all the mazdoori he's made her do over the years if he tries to claim that he threw her out👏....lol

Do watch previous episode for Ramas scene. That was good too, you can forward the rest 😆

I wish she had left and not given into that lame Beeji ki minnatein....typical abuser mentality hai....jab free ki naukraani haath se nikalti dikhi toh emotional blackmail shuru....she will go back to abusing Rama soon enough. 

She and Babli should have seriously left both the loser of their husbands😵 Lol at Beeji saying mera khayal kaun rakhega🤔 Apne laadle puttar aur Raja bete se hi karwa lo sab 

Still, I liked the Rama-Babli scenes with both of them vowing to continue their struggles on their own level even as they feel happy and hopeful that Anokhi has escaped this hell. 

These two have been such solid emotional strength for each other in past few days and have found the courage to not let Anokhi go through what they have their entire life. 

Anokhi has finally made into SIAC....lol.....mujhe yeh "college" ka set looks more like a primary school ka set....I guess they couldn't find a real college to shoot in so itne budget mein itna hi banna tha.....lol

Shaan Nakara living up to his nakarapanti that Aastha still had to call him again to do the bare minimum to help Anokhi find a place to stay the night. 

Lol, uski nakarapanti to kal ke episode mein dekhni thi😆 Couldn’t he have called Aastha and ask about Anokhi? Waise to messages karta rehta hai , useless😆 Waise did they show why he did not bother to check his phone whole day yesterday? I kind of missed that🤔

LOL@ Shaan-Aastha ka name inscribed in the library book racks😆.....matlab he was the son of the owners of the college when both of them were romancing in the library in their college years?😆.....and now the "legacy" will be taken forward by Shaurya-Aastha....lol

Vandalism of college property🤣 Such bad example by the owner😆

Chalo finally they've managed to reach the point of beginning the Shaurya-Anokhi clashes.....main clash toh kal hi hoga I guess as he starts lashing out at her knowing she is Aastha's star student. 

He will sure make her life hell, especially if she gets admission because of Shaan on Aasthas sifarish 😆 

They've developed a new short montage for the beginning of the epi too.....lol

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Arre no explanation needed loser probably pee ke kahin gor gaya hoga waise hi it was shocking enough ke woh ek din jaldi uth ke college pohnch gaya tha uska bho toh poora karna tha na quota uske baad  gham main phor pee ke gir gaya ke haaye aastha ne bheja nahi ishtudent 🤣

spidie thumbnail

Also caught up on RK....they showed the new looks for RK today....basically they are connecting everything back to how RK are connected via the bansuri in every 'avatar' in a sense. 

Seems like Bansuri is going to be a common connect in every roop. Lol @ Radha saying she looks like me 😆

Kishori-Manmohan are essentially just another subset of that phase of RK when Krishna was bothering the gopis a lot with his Vrindavan gang of friends and Radha used to try to get back at them somehow by planning ways to trap them or teach them a lesson.  This phase seems to be about recreating that Radha who used to run behind him to beat him with a stick😆.

True that. The one that got irritated with Krishna and his ways. 😆 

Sumedh seems to be struggling a bit to try to differentiate Manmohan from Krishna....lol he hasn't changed his accent like with Gopal, but he's trying to speak in a slightly different tone which is feeling a bit odd....I think it would be better if he just kept talking in a normal Krishna tone since Manmohan is after all just a subset of Krishna.....Malika is also talking like Radha in Kishori mode also....lol

So agree on this !! His tone sounds very put on , as if he is trying hard to sound different. Its very off putting, hope he stops doing it😳 I can take his Gopal accent over this one 😆

I do wonder if this concept will be too abstract for people to grasp....lol I think average junta will be confused about the avatar within an avatar funda they are going with here....I already read some people on Twitter sounding confused about how the makers supposedly "changed" the story of RK's first meet cuz they showed their kid versions - Damodar-Madhvi😆. What people don't seem to be getting is that RK are not bound by time....there is no "beginning" per se that they have to adhere to....they can meet in any form in any iteration as it comes about.....in the broader story in this version, they mainly met when they were 16.....but all other iterations are also simultaneously just as true.....and Krishna seems to be using that aspect to narrate these iconic moments/incidents in his relationship with Radha.....they are memories as well as alternate constructs simultaneously. 

Wow you put this in words so perfectly. Its so difficult to explain it or put it in words. You cannot take this in a literal sense, as in this is exactly how it happened and they are just retelling it. Its like they are trying to recreate the essence of RK. Its the anubhav that they are recreating, like you said the things and experiences that would help Radha bring back her memory. Like Bansuri ki dhun, pranks that Krishna played, love for makhan, peacock feather, etc.. In Madhavi- Damodar maybe they were trying to show, how Krishna always got in trouble with his maiya and Radha had to help him out in many situations  😆 Which makes her feel , aisa mere saath hua ho aisa kyun lagta hai? Kyunki yeh bohot baar ho chuka hai uske saath😆

Today Devraj got a chance to bother Saambh😆 ROFL at Krishna appreciating his acting skills and he says aap hi se sikha hai🤣 Saambh was moving in circles and wondering kya mayaavi jungle hai, ghum phir ke wahi aa jaata hun. 😆

spidie thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Arre no explanation needed loser probably pee ke kahin gor gaya hoga waise hi it was shocking enough ke woh ek din jaldi uth ke college pohnch gaya tha uska bho toh poora karna tha na quota uske baad  gham main phor pee ke gir gaya ke haaye aastha ne bheja nahi ishtudent 🤣

Haan woh bhi hai, bechare ko exertion ho gaya hoga. Jaldi uth ke taiyar hoke kaam pe gaya aur wait kiya, itna zyaada kaam kiya, isliye zyaada pee lee hogi 🤣

spidie thumbnail

Found these caps from the RK precap showing the recreation of the stick scene:

Nice caps, like the second one the best:)) After doing all the pranks, he still manages to get out of it in one way or the other. Here he simply puts his hand forward, ofcourse that will melt Radha 😆 They did have a similar scene before , no? 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

Wow you put this in words so perfectly. Its so difficult to explain it or put it in words. You cannot take this in a literal sense, as in this is exactly how it happened and they are just retelling it. Its like they are trying to recreate the essence of RK. Its the anubhav that they are recreating, like you said the things and experiences that would help Radha bring back her memory. Like Bansuri ki dhun, pranks that Krishna played, love for makhan, peacock feather, etc.. In Madhavi- Damodar maybe they were trying to show, how Krishna always got in trouble with his maiya and Radha had to help him out in many situations  smiley36 Which makes her feel , aisa mere saath hua ho aisa kyun lagta hai? Kyunki yeh bohot baar ho chuka hai uske saathsmiley36

Today Devraj got a chance to bother Saambhsmiley36 ROFL at Krishna appreciating his acting skills and he says aap hi se sikha haismiley37 Saambh was moving in circles and wondering kya mayaavi jungle hai, ghum phir ke wahi aa jaata hun. smiley36

Thanks, Spidie :) I guess philosophical stuff brings out my reflective side.....lol and RK gives plenty of opportunity for that😆

What amazes me is how endless the essence of RK is.....lol matlab that is why they are able to stretch it in anyway and any direction....it is formless yet so tangible....kind of like how anubhavs are too, no? :) You can't see feelings in the literal sense but you can feel/experience them.  They are like an endless loop of deja vu😆....because there is no beginning and no end to them in the literal sense.....and that is what the writers are quite happily using to their advantage....lol but honestly, they are still doing a good job of it sticking to the core essence of RK.

Haha@ Indra getting a chance to troll Saambh and Krishna complementing him on his acting.....full nautanki mandli ghoom rahi hai wahaan pe😆.....even though they've brought panauti Saambh along on this trip, the writers have made it fun......Saambh ends up either getting trolled by the Gods or he ends up getting trapped in the very schemes he tries to use on RK ke side avatars😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: spidie

Nice caps, like the second one the best:)) After doing all the pranks, he still manages to get out of it in one way or the other. Here he simply puts his hand forward, ofcourse that will melt Radha 😆 They did have a similar scene before , no? 

I like the second one the most too.....Sumedh was actually quite cute in that bit showing the smitten version of Manmohan towards Kishori...I just finished watching the epi😆. 

He was better as Manmohan today....it didn't feel as jarring....and some bits were actually cute like him knowing when Kishori was faking the sound of a lion's roar since he's known her to do it since childhood😆....when he talked about Kishori in those bits, it showed his affection for her without looking put on. He only looked a bit put on his interaction with his friends but that also was not too bad today. Saambh also got to meet Manmohan today and called him BHRAATA🤣.

Kishori is so cute too....lol she does get angry/irritated with Manmohan but she can't stand hearing others criticize him and she can't bring herself to hit him with that Latth😆.....Malika's done a good job of this. 

Haan this is again one of those standard recurring scenes of RK from the early days.....he always puts his hand out and she doesn't hit him.....the only time she hit him was during Holi and she instantly regretted it😆

So far, the epis this week are quite lively and fun....even with Saambh's lame scheming, it doesn't feel too negative cuz the overall vibe continues to be playful and reminiscent of Barsana days with the girls and the guys taking turns trying to challenge each other.....the Gods are all watching the leela from a distance....Radha also watching and doing running commentary on whichever avatars she gets to see....then grumbling about how dusth and nirlajj Saambh is🤣....aaj toh Dau ne bhi phir se MAHAMOORKH bola Saambh ko😆.

I guess I can cut Sumedh some slack cuz the guy literally had to change like 4 looks in one epi....it would turn anyone schizo after a while😆....he was back as Gopal today again😆....so seems like Gopal will continue to return to give her little little hints....today he said, "Janam janmaantar ke premi" toh Radha ki tubelight again jaloed a bit😆......iske ilaava he also had to be regular Krishna in the Godly group, then he was Manmohan with Kishori....then as punishment, Kishori and her friends made him put on female clothes😆.....so by the end, he was in that avatar.....headspinning stuff....haha

Precap mein Kishori is doing Manmohan ka shringaar in that female roop....they are recreating the "Prem mein jisse prem karte ho, us jaise ban jaao".....so maybe Radha will get deja vu of Gopa devi😆.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Exactly. Nakara log Nakara hi rehte hain....no explanation is ever provided for such people. Humein already experience hai from watching Omkara the "great"😆.

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Exactly. Nakara log Nakara hi rehte hain....no explanation is ever provided for such people. Humein already experience hai from watching Omkara the "great"😆.

Rofl this guy is pakka nakara ka koi rishtedaar ek dum ditto hain ek dusre ke yeh dono in nakarapanti 🤣 waise yeh actor hamesha aise hi role karta rehta hai woh shraddha  arya wale dream girl main bhi yeh uska sataya bechara abla pati tha jahan she was the villain pratagonist   and wph Maryam wale show main bhi Maryam ka abla baap🤣 iske toh mathe pe  nakara tattoo  karate ki hi kami hai ab bas