Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL oh I'd forgotten he was also Maryam ka abla baap😆.....I mainly remember him from NBT where he was kind of a grey character for a bit.....lol....but yeah yeh shakal se hi kaafi Nakara lag raha hai.....if they ever do another show in the future for Nakara Om, they should cast him as the dad/brother.....full Nakarafest in one show😎😆

Will watch SAKK in a bit and reply to your review post. 

Rpfl idk the characters  as such but his bechari shakal  stuck with me from these shows hamesha hi acting helpless and abla😆 NBT main toh I hated him so I have blocked him for most part😆

Waise since am watching SGP aajkal I am amused ke Mohan ki Rashmi was disha bhabhi sweet wali waise toh Rashmi NBT main bhi kaafi jadh tak sweet hi thi she didn't  had that evil tabah karddongi batbaad kar doing streak even if she got jealous of Mohan megha Haha

And yeh sakk wale badr papa 2ho is so unbearable in this show was the sweet alok in SGP ot is kinda hard to watxh it saath main faz I detest yeh bade papa while alok was such goals wala FIL 

Oh achha I see....so that Nachaniya show is not a co-production? lol haan then that might explain why this Imlie show is less cringey. 

I think Atif is the director of this one too....and not a bad attempt at re-creating Dil se.....if only show didn't have the usual bigamy lowe triangle storyline😆

Hawww atif Sir can actually do a decent copy paste ðŸ¤£ I guess usse magar machs and coffin boxes ko direct karke itna samjh lag gaya hai ab ðŸ˜†

I am not sure about it but I have a feeling I read that somewhere 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Rpfl idk the characters  as such but his bechari shakal  stuck with me from these shows hamesha hi acting helpless and abla😆 NBT main toh I hated him so I have blocked him for most part😆

Waise since am watching SGP aajkal I am amused ke Mohan ki Rashmi was disha bhabhi sweet wali waise toh Rashmi NBT main bhi kaafi jadh tak sweet hi thi she didn't  had that evil tabah karddongi batbaad kar doing streak even if she got jealous of Mohan megha Haha

And yeh sakk wale badr papa 2ho is so unbearable in this show was the sweet alok in SGP ot is kinda hard to watxh it saath main faz I detest yeh bade papa while alok was such goals wala FIL 

LOL haan I did remember Rashmi being one of the bhabhis in SGP before she joined NBT.....and also lol at Ishaan ke papa now being evil bade Papa in SAKK.

Anyways, just finished watching the epi......the initial half was decent....the "rookhe" wala scene was a nice touch with Shaurya taking that comment personally when Anokhi was saying it generally. Second half was overload of family drama.....woh Kanchan bhabhi bade dino baad dikhi....that's her name, right? It's been so long since I saw her, I think I've forgotten her name😆

Nakara Shaan Papa keeps atkoing when it comes to telling the truth of why Aastha left....aisa kis baat ka darr hai? Such a phattu he is.....but Shaurya's ears do perk up each time he gets some conflicting info. Too bad the brainwashing runs deep in this family for reasons beyond my understanding.....what exactly is so "terrifying" about loser BP and BM that everyone cowers in front of them? Do they control the money or something? Shaan Papaji ka daaru supply ruk jaayega, isliye darte hain? 

The college scenes were also quite lame and amateurish....itna OTT Rose Day nonsense....and Anokhi kis khushi mein itni batteesi nikaal ke saare roses dekh rahi thi? Upar se song choice was so random....Ghungroo bajaa rahe hain on this😕😆

Overall, the pace and the drag remains....and aage bhi lagta hai usual cliched scenes aayenge of ladki trapped in "indecent" hotel and ML will be on his way to "rescue". Although Shaurya also gives Nakara vibes toh pata nahin kya rescue karega....lol let's see. So far bas bhaashan and taunts karne aate hain isko apne Dad ko ya phir apni "not my mom" ko. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Oh one more thought on SAKK....have they toned down the misogyny/sexism backdrop a bit in these recent epis or is it just that the story is dragging so much ki that part isn't coming through as much now?.....focus is more on the Sabharwal's resentment of Aastha and anyone connected to her. 

The show still suffers from lack of a clear defined plotline IMO....like a central theme to build all interactions around.....what is the main conflict? That Shaurya is a sexist or that he hates anyone associated with his mom?....and what does Anokhi want? A college experience of random vellapanti or complete focus on her studies?...from a writing perspective, they are dropping the ball in some ways. 

LOL haan I did remember Rashmi being one of the bhabhis in SGP before she joined NBT.....and also lol at Ishaan ke papa now being evil bade Papa in SAKK.

Anyways, just finished watching the epi......the initial half was decent....the "rookhe" wala scene was a nice touch with Shaurya taking that comment personally when Anokhi was saying it generally. Second half was overload of family drama.....woh Kanchan bhabhi bade dino baad dikhi....that's her name, right? It's been so long since I saw her, I think I've forgotten her name😆

Nakara Shaan Papa keeps atkoing when it comes to telling the truth of why Aastha left....aisa kis baat ka darr hai? Such a phattu he is.....but Shaurya's ears do perk up each time he gets some conflicting info. Too bad the brainwashing runs deep in this family for reasons beyond my understanding.....what exactly is so "terrifying" about loser BP and BM that everyone cowers in front of them? Do they control the money or something? Shaan Papaji ka daaru supply ruk jaayega, isliye darte hain? 

The college scenes were also quite lame and amateurish....itna OTT Rose Day nonsense....and Anokhi kis khushi mein itni batteesi nikaal ke saare roses dekh rahi thi? Upar se song choice was so random....Ghungroo bajaa rahe hain on this😕😆

Overall, the pace and the drag remains....and aage bhi lagta hai usual cliched scenes aayenge of ladki trapped in "indecent" hotel and ML will be on his way to "rescue". Although Shaurya also gives Nakara vibes toh pata nahin kya rescue karega....lol let's see. So far bas bhaashan and taunts karne aate hain isko apne Dad ko ya phir apni "not my mom" ko. 

Right that was so itt and blah and such a flip 8n character kahan anokhi was shown to be not the typical girl of her age in the starting who had no intrest in gaaana bajana and all this candy floss stuff and was only focused on her padhai and now suddenly she is going ott gooey eyed at the stupid rose thin whatever it was so childish and extra and such a turn  off. Tbh I am not intrested in her anymore it is the supporting characters that are shinning more than the lead who is now just an extra in her story  and turning out to be typical so am not sure how much I can tolerate yeh faltu bachpana 

Yes that rukha moment was nice. Bp and BM do control everything am damn sure they have all the money and baaki have to beg rofl hence the darr and so called authority  and inko nahi offend kar  sakte. Lol lagta hai yumhein yeh Shaan sahib khud apne daaru  ke kharche utha sakte hain rofl no way 

Oh one more thought on SAKK....have they toned down the misogyny/sexism backdrop a bit in these recent epis or is it just that the story is dragging so much ki that part isn't coming through as much now?.....focus is more on the Sabharwal's resentment of Aastha and anyone connected to her. 

The show still suffers from lack of a clear defined plotline IMO....like a central theme to build all interactions around.....what is the main conflict? That Shaurya is a sexist or that he hates anyone associated with his mom?....and what does Anokhi want? A college experience of random vellapanti or complete focus on her studies?...from a writing perspective, they are dropping the ball in some ways. 

Oh it sure has. They are khud forgetting what they showed and what they want i also said the same thing in post above ke what a character flip it is for anokhi.  Simple college experience toh isko kapurthala main bhi mil hi raha tha na jab toh se was giving bhashans on empowerment and considering every other activity to be fazool and ab suddenly yeh altu faltu things are catching her attention instead of her focus and being around needs type log. Sure I get it ke the freedom does play a part in one's personality more coming through  but yeh kya flip hai matlab her focus and all was only till she was stuck with the loser family as a getaway and now everything else matters oh yeah right I forgot ke empowered to automatically  ho gayi hai tv ki bhasha main by leaving the house ab aage toh asshiqui  hi karni hai tih kya faayda. Suddenly she was too stuck on shaurya aisa hai shaurya waisa hai when it really didn't  matter caz itna professional meeting tha tijhe kya woh jaisa bhi hai it was so off-track and came across blah like every other show  caz it really is result of random switch . Shaurya ke bhi switch maari hai bow he isn't  about  ladies aisi hini chaiye waisi honi chahiye but wohi age old same maa ke khilaaf  gripe hai track le has raha hai instead of his sexist views and ab aage anokhi.ji will play the mediator and solve everything rofl and clear his MU about his pyari bechari maa ho gaya masla solve 

AreYaar thumbnail

Oh it sure has. They are khud forgetting what they showed and what they want i also said the same thing in post above ke what a character flip it is for anokhi.  Simple college experience toh isko kapurthala main bhi mil hi raha tha na jab toh se was giving bhashans on empowerment and considering every other activity to be fazool and ab suddenly yeh altu faltu things are catching her attention instead of her focus and being around needs type log. Sure I get it ke the freedom does play a part in one's personality more coming through  but yeh kya flip hai matlab her focus and all was only till she was stuck with the loser family as a getaway and now everything else matters oh yeah right I forgot ke empowered to automatically  ho gayi hai tv ki bhasha main by leaving the house ab aage toh asshiqui  hi karni hai tih kya faayda. Suddenly she was too stuck on shaurya aisa hai shaurya waisa hai when it really didn't  matter caz itna professional meeting tha tijhe kya woh jaisa bhi hai it was so off-track and came across blah like every other show  caz it really is result of random switch . Shaurya ke bhi switch maari hai bow he isn't  about  ladies aisi hini chaiye waisi honi chahiye but wohi age old same maa ke khilaaf  gripe hai track le has raha hai instead of his sexist views and ab aage anokhi.ji will play the mediator and solve everything rofl and clear his MU about his pyari bechari maa ho gaya masla solve 

Word to everything....and that is my main reason for losing interest in the show. Once they started flip-flopping Anokhi and giving her typical FL type dialogues, my interest dropped pretty quickly....abhi bhi it's mostly like jhelne ke liye dekh lo.....the characters really aren't evoking a sense of connect. Anokhi has reached the typical state of grumbling about ML ka gussa.....and it may even have worked if the characters had some sense of connection otherwise...but waisi chemistry hai hi nahin.....kaafi slow and snoozefest vibe hai in many ways.

Maybe if the leads had more screen presence to overpower the script loopholes, this could have worked....but waise level ke nahin hain yeh.

spidie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bade papa guy always plays creepy, psychotic wale roles. I remember him for his role in Chandragupta Maurya, he played it so well. I just feel he played such roles in other shows too after that. 

Thats really one thing thats making zero sense right now, why has he not told anything to Shaurya till now about Aastha? Hope koi dhang ka reason ho, waise koi chance to lag nahi rahe ðŸ˜†

The lamest possible scene that was ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£What was going on??? They were all running around in circles , giving each other roses , ROFL . It reminded me of you saying yesterday set looks more like school, yaha pe to students bhi kindergarten level ke lag rahe the🤣

Shaurya was the one who called the cops about the hotel, right? I feel like he is the one who called knowing Anokhi is staying there and may not tell Shaan about it . 

Regarding the admission, didn’t Anokhi mention that they take students all the time on recommendation? So why was Shaurya telling Shaan that this stuff never happens in SIAC ðŸ˜³ Waise they don’t come across as people who would go by ethics , lol ðŸ˜†

spidie thumbnail

Haha that he is indeed😆

Here, I made some gifs from this epi :)

Lovely coloring, their GIFs are always so colorful and still manages to look beautiful and not gaudy:)) Love how Mallika has portrayed the innocence of Radha, she has managed to make it look different, she looks so cute here😆

Even in the actual scene, I just loved the head tilt and the way Manmohan looks at Radha after that:)) 

spidie thumbnail

Such pretty gifs I love the coloring. Is it me or so.ethong about his pugg  is wayy off it looks weird  aise bhaithi  hui style main😆

I think they are going for the looks that they can possibly make it as different from actual RK. Thats why the different style of pagh and completely different style of dressing for Radha.