Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MaalGang

That’s not what that person meant. Stop going off charts. 

Blah blah PR blah blah PR so boriiiiing.

some women get invested in relationships to the point of neglecting their work. This is what the poster meant. The poster even highlighted her personal relationship. They did not blame RK or RS individually. So this nonsense about girl heart broken blah blah has no place here. The person is disappointed because she putting relationships before work. That’s on her not on them. 

please how do we know deepika belongs to that category because she regularly calls the poster or even you to tell 

people know it from the interviews she goes around giving telling directly/indirectly about how great she is and how cruel inconsiderate everyone else is ranbir is a cheater ranveer is inconsiderate who should feel blessed to have wife like deepika

deepika is the epitome of everything that is pure 

that what pr image is  as i said pro level whitewashing 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

yes let blame rk and rs who have no role whatsoever in her career choices how convenient 

after all we have to maintain "girl with a broken heart image"

did she broke up with rs? No. I just think she made bad decisions with her life partners from rk to rs, she should’ve married sportsman like anuskha. In my opinion rk met both dp and Kat when they were successful and when they were in a relationship with him, they were going through a bad phase in their career, it’s like a bad luck, not blaming rk, it’s just they were dumb girls, low IQ level. Not his fault at all. They focused more on being housewife than working. Like rs said he never met a girl smarter than him, very true statement. Only married actresses who are doing great in my opinion is Kareena and vidya balan, they learned how to balance professional and personal life and chose the correct partner. Lucky anuskha got sportsman even dp should’ve done that so she can separate career and personal. Anyways all the current generation actors actresses are not interesting, hopefully we get another priyanka chopra before surgery or a beauty like Aishwarya or Real outsider guys like srk and akki or even ssr. 

Edited by Terenaina - 2 years ago
MaalGang thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

please how do we know deepika belongs to that category because she regularly calls the poster or even you to tell 

people know it from the interviews she goes around giving telling directly/indirectly about how great she is and how cruel inconsiderate everyone else is ranbir is a cheater ranveer is inconsiderate who should feel blessed to have wife like deepika

deepika is the epitome of everything that is pure 

that what pr image is  as i said pro level whitewashing 

You keep going off topic. Talking about how cruel Ranbir is and how inconsiderate Ranveer is? I don’t know where are those interviews you are talking about. I have been following her for years. Deepika has never done that.

it better if you stick to PR. Blaming PR make more sense than imaginary interviews.

that wasn’t the poster point. They clearly said they were no longer a fan because they are not happy with their personal choices. This is on her. I don’t know where you get anything else from.

edit: if their last comment can make anything more clear. They are not at all defending Deepika as you can see.

Edited by MaalGang - 2 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaalGang

You keep going off topic. Talking about how cruel Ranbir is and how inconsiderate Ranveer is? I don’t know where are those interviews you are talking about. I have been following her for years. Deepika has never done that.

it better if you stick to PR. Blaming PR make more sense than imaginary interviews.

that wasn’t the poster point. They clearly said they were no longer a fan because they are not happy with their personal choices. This is on her. I don’t know where you get anything else from.

edit: if their last comment can make anything more clear. They are not at all defending Deepika as you can see.

her pr does what what she  says  and there enough interviews where she has talked about her "broken heart" so please......

the woman does not even spares her husband in the pr game 

she goes around liking instagram posts rebuking her husband so on and so forth 

no the poster just saying that ranbir was bad luck for great deepika not defending her at all 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

did she broke up with rs? No. I just think she made bad decisions with her life partners from rk to rs, she should’ve married sportsman like anuskha. In my opinion rk met both dp and Kat when they were successful and when they were in a relationship with him, they were going through a bad phase in their career, it’s like a bad luck, not blaming rk, it’s just they were dumb girls, low IQ level. Not his fault at all. They focused more on being housewife than working. Like rs said he never met a girl smarter than him, very true statement. Only married actresses who are doing great in my opinion is Kareena and vidya balan, they learned how to balance professional and personal life and chose the correct partner. Lucky anuskha got sportsman even dp should’ve done that so she can separate career and personal. Anyways all the current generation actors actresses are not interesting, hopefully we get another priyanka chopra before surgery or a beauty like Aishwarya or Real outsider guys like srk and akki or even ssr. 

and you know such details about there life because deepika personally called to tell you that 

and ranbir was 'bad luck' for deepu dear that a very good thought process 

Terenaina thumbnail

no the poster just saying that ranbir was bad luck for great deepika not defending her at all 

no I just think she made a bad personal life decisions, it’s her fault even career is not going good. She took 2 years off per her own statement to focus on her relationship good for her, it’s just I am not a fan of her personal decisions and relationships so I chose to not be a fan anymore. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

no I just think she made a bad personal life decisions, it’s her fault even career is not going good. She took 2 years off per her own statement to focus on her relationship good for her, it’s just I am not a fan of her personal decisions and relationships so I chose to not be a fan anymore. 

you called ranbir a bad luck in your post 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

and you know such details about there life because deepika personally called to tell you that 

How can I get a call from deepika 🤣

Terenaina thumbnail

nope didn’t get a phone call from dp or Kat but I just know during the time Kat was going through bad phase in her career, she said she focused more on her relationship, she was probably hoping to be a wife for the kapoor family and was planning to give up on her career, both dp and Kat had similar thoughts of giving up career to be a housewife which is their choice and it’s their fault that after relationship didn’t work out they were crying about it. It’s not his fault at all for their dumb decisions. I am too lazy to find their old interviews and videos of them saying it but I know for a fact they said this 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

nope didn’t get a phone call from dp or Kat but I just know during the time Kat was going through bad phase in her career, she said she focused more on her relationship, she was probably hoping to be a wife for the kapoor family and was planning to give up on her career, both dp and Kat had similar thoughts of giving up career to be a housewife which is their choice and it’s their fault that after relationship didn’t work out they were crying about it. It’s not his fault at all for their dumb decisions. I am too lazy to find their old interviews and videos of them saying it but I know for a fact they said this 

that s my dear is what you call pr image