Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Go in with your job Ranaav you don’t need to be there in exact 30 minutes for sure. 

Happy to know they both are not holding back in bed. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Did Smrita call Rakshit and ask him the same thing? Its good to see the newlyweds spend a little time together.

maru76 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Will Smrita not respect their marriage till Ranaav has a showdown with her ? Is Rakshit a bit detached from family responsibilities?

To me Nisha, the stories you write and the discussions that it brings , create an apna parivar jaisa fictional verses. You take care to mould each character based on the region / language / childhood experiences and family traditions. I am always amazed at your talent as the people in village school master were of the master.

Kiranbs300 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you nisha for update your wonderful writer i will refresh the  page everyday 100 times for your udates 🤗👏

Now smirta going to kabeb may haddie😡

Can we get veev and rannav lovely moments😃

Can we get more updates nisha i think tomorrow is holiday,if possible 🤗

Thanks❤️

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

Such sweet moments!! 

I love how there is no rigidity in the way they interact with each other. I think Viveka is more vocal with her feelings than Raanav. She even goes ahead to tell him what she is thinking fantasizing about him ☺️ But he keeps his thoughts about her to himself. Maybe with time (and Viveka'a influence 😉 ), he will start opening up too. Satyen's accident has really taken a toll on him. It must be difficult for him to see his hale & hearty Dad in this condition. I hope Smrita doesn't send him on a guilt trip about "messing" with his wife when he should be worried about his father.

hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aww kabob mein haddi 🍖 😂 It seems that Ranaav is mama’s boy and Rakshit isn’t that attached to his mom to share everything. Ranav may have been very attached to mom therefore she thinks it’s ok to ask questions like that to 30 plus grown man now married. 

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Eggs, and how we like them

They ate with Smrita in the dining area, Rakshit was back at the hospital

The vitals were a little better this morning

Viveka wore a peach tussar silk saree. Anubha luckily had bought trousseau outfit for the older girls, timeless sarees and kurtas and put them away over time. Viveka had received 11 sarees, and she had carried a dizen sarees she had not worn much

Since everything was in such a rush

However much she toned it down compared to Lekha Tandon she did have the new bride glow on her face.

Lekha had visited many times and stayed over with Rakshit and was Smrita’s darling

She wore jeans and a wing sleeve pink blouse displaying stunning mehandi all the way up to her shoulder

“I wear shoes around the house, you should keep them on” Smrita was cooing to her when Viveka walked over to the courtyard 30 ish minute after Smrita had interrupted them

Raanav was in the shower now

“Hellooo” Smrita greeted her politely without getting up from her chair

“Hi!” Viveka sat down across from Lekha

“I don’t know how to wear a saree” Lekha made a face

“Its so easy” Viveka nodded

The trope was so old, Viveka had heard it a million times in the last 10 years

“Its OK I wont wear it, Rakshu doesn’t like me in a saree” she nodded with a smile

“Raanav hasn’t seen women in a saree either, London-NY-London that’s been his life, high school in NY, did he ever tell you?” she asked Viveka

“Umm.. no” Viveka shook her head

Smrita was annoyed that Viveka was so impenetrable!!

She looked lovely in the saree, with zero make up and hand crafted designer jewelry she managed to display quiet confidence. From her gaze Smrita could tell things like clothes shoes, lineage did not matter to Viveka

“Ughhh!!” Smrita groaned in her head

“You guys should talk to each other” Smrita joked

“We were hoping to get to know each other actually. That son of yours is persuasive and wicked. If you weren’t home and his Dad was OK I would probably not let him out of the room for a month… at least” Viveka formulated the answer in her mind and lowered her gaze to hide the heat from her face

“I know Mumma… these guys don’t even know each other huh?” Lekha agreed with Smrita

“Lekha and Rakshit have known each other three years”

“Three years, 112 days, 17 hours” Lekha told her after consulting her phone

“You are counting?!!” Viveka was amused

“Hes my jaan” Lekha explained

“June 4 to Dec 13” “Hmm let me think, but June 4 was when he proposed when did u meet him silly girl?” her mind voice argued

“I don’t know actually” Viveka  shook her head “I probably know other useless stuff” she admitted thinking about India’s budget deficit and GDP%

“This is my favorite thing in the world” Lekha waved her phone like a 10 something or 20 something

Viveka was not chained to her phone. She used it to communicate but did no selfies or pouts or collected random data points on it

“raanav kidhar hai?” Smrita questioned

“In the shower” she said awkwardly

“That’s OK we just have to figure out today’s plan” Smrita’s face was overcome with worry

At these moments she looked vulnerable and rather likeable Viveka realized

“That’s a mean thought” she decided, exhaling softly

“I just hate that he is not getting better” she blurted and then realized she was admitting that in front of Viveka

Lekha was on her phone, she didn’t even listen or bother to respond

“I am sure he will begin today….” Viveka encouraged her

If it was Ma she would have run around the table and hugged her and held her for long

But this woman will not appreciate that

Smrita’s eyes sparkled with gratitude for a brief second but she quickly composed herself and said “I know” and started ordering the help about how Raanav’s eggs should be

As if they would not know how he wants his eggs to be? Hes only been around 31 years” 

Raanav came by and pulled a chair by her after giving his SIL and Mom the customary, rich people hug/greeting. No Mathur ever hugged anyone in the morning

Papa tried to some days

“Akash… aapko hafte se keh rahi hoon main front door bell ka power supply kata hua hai” she would shrug him off

“Amul ka doodh erratically phat jaata hai, Mother Dairy kaha hua hai maine, aapne us se Amul ka doodh le liya?”

“Aapke fad diets main subah subah nahi bana sakti, UBLE HUE palak for breakfast.. eeeww”

“Akash…. Balcony mein aap chai peeyo to darwaza band to kar lein, its so drafty outside”

“Dekh le apni Ma ko beta, isko  samjha, romance bhi koi cheez hoti hai” Akash would beg Viveka for some compassion in his famous UP style

I miss them so much! Viveka realized staring at lekha and raanav

“Ooooh! You are soooo adorable” Lekha told him “she never greeted me” she complained to Raanav

“Oh? I am sure you could” he chuckled amused

Viveka didn’t expect that defence she felt her insides melt for her husband

He walked around and paused by her chair

“I haven’t greeted you” he insisted

”Oh? Sure” she got up

He held her firmly, his cold just showered hands caressing her bare waist, his cool after shave drenched jaw resting on her bare shoulder,

“MY eggs want YOU” she groaned mentally

Her phone was by the bed

When she went back to the suite after breakfast, she had received texts from her parents saying, she should just go to the airport and they would wait outside T3 to see her before going in.

She could have very well taken the week off, Mrs Gulati was back, but she had to talk to her about a change in curriculum the HoD had told Viveka when she was filling in

Mrs Gulati was so swamped after returning she didn’t have time to circle back to Viveka

A few faculty knew she was getting married yesterday.

She was not important or famous enough for the entire Faculty to throw her a party or demand an invitation from her

Mrs Gulati had texted her “Lets meet after you see your parents?”  “Chaiwala near Koyna Hostel?”

Bua had texted her 10 times and so had Harshu and Varsha even

She didn’t have time to answer all the of them, she picked up her voluminous bag and let herself out through the French doors and walked around the front lawn and headed out the gate as the guards stared at her astounded. No lady in this house had ever walked out on foot through the gates before.

She texted Raanav “I will see you at the hospital after I visit my parents?” took a Metro to the airport , she had told him last night and this morning about pass down to Mrs Gulati. 

She wanted to say “U owe me certain specific actions in bed” but thought it would be in bad taste and didn’t send it just smiled at how it looked on text and culled it

Raanav was going to the hospital around 1 PM he had told her, and so she could get there afterwards and they would stay together until the evening. Chachu was staying the night tonight it was decided. 

Raanav was not too excited to be away from Dad but he was still thinking about it.

Viren Dhamija, though he owed Satyen a lot, did not go above and beyond and chose to utilize his Delhi trip to catch up with Nupur’s side of the family.

She went to the airport found the 5 of them waiting, spent an hour, and headed to JNU forgetting she was a married woman now

“Already saw my parents, who else could be wanting to communicate now?”

Rajeev Syal had texted her as she was approaching the airport  at 10:45 saying Satyen wanted to see her. Raanav had called her twice.

She had forgotten to check her phone completely.

It was almost 2 PM

PriteeMisra thumbnail

She forgot she is married 🤣

Ranaav ka gussa dekhna hai mujhe. 

On serious note me would be worried that she hasn’t answered her phone despite knowing Satyen is in hospital. 

PriteeMisra thumbnail

I hope Ranaav doesn’t get angry and decide to stay the night at hospital once again. 

waisse since Satyen wanted to see her I do expect a good news. 

PriteeMisra thumbnail

I have heard that mama’s boy are the best jooru ka gulam as well.

Waiting for Ranaav to turn into one 🤣. Not for real though. Just in eyes of his mother and Lekha. 

Would to love see them (Viveka and Ranaav) fight (nok jhok types) as well. 

Edited by PriteeMisra - 3 years ago