Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errrantnomad thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: jaschick

hmm.  Didn’t get that part. What’s being paneer ? 

That's in response to Akash's teasing that oh you getting text from husband now. Viveka's response to that is Dad ! You just are so cheesy to tease me like that. That's the being paneer part of it as in a cheesy line or a comment  😆

Edited by Errrantnomad - 3 years ago
Errrantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: aina910

Yes It was beautiful, I love the brides who wore the same saree design with a separate duppatta on their head ❤️

I have this vision of Aishwarya's red saree to Tirupati visit after her wedding . A red jari pattu( silk) with just the Mangal sutra, a few bangles and the mehendi❤️ . That's my vision of more teacher like comparatively 😆

Edited by Errrantnomad - 3 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Just out of curiosity, there were so many people at home - Inder's parents, kalyani's parents Kalyani. What do these people do resistricting themselves in their rooms so much? 

aina910 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I just google it. Oh heck yes!! 👍🏼 Viveka would be as beautiful and Elegant as aish looks in those photos.❤️

Kaaaaash we could relive Nisha stories through a movie roll, living those moments with each characters 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

A big part of the charm in your works are the titles. When I first started reading, I didn't pay much attention to them. Now I know they correlate so well to the w

Edited by coderlady - 3 years ago
Errrantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Just out of curiosity, there were so many people at home - Inder's parents, kalyani's parents Kalyani. What do these people do resistricting themselves in their rooms so much? 

For all we know they might all be accommodated   Five star...like at the claridges or Taj😆 . For others it's still a destination wedding ?

coderlady thumbnail

My last comment got saved before I finished and the edits are not sticking.  This is what I was trying to say:

A big part of the charm in your work is the titles. When I first started reading, I didn't pay much attention to them. I don't make that mistake now.

coderlady thumbnail

Why didn't Mahesh stop by to ask her? Noone asked her if she ate on her first day in the house. She will just have to fend for herself. Go find that kitchen and feed yourself Viveka.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

forget to eat is really the last thing that will happen to me as well.

may be at times won’t find time but forget, never 👎 

let’s see if this guy addresses this. 

Waiting for her to have her diner now 🙇‍♀️

She did not forget!

She didnt want to admit to him she was too embarrassed to go look for the kitchen and ask for food. Pride? New member of the house nerves?

She just tells him that she forgot.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

See I just wrote based on what recollection I have of wealthy friends' homes in Delhi. When extended family visits, for an illness/ parent's passing or wedding,  they head out to visit other relatives in the same city or  go shopping, or eating out, or taking care of work or family matters in their own rooms.

There is no rule that family cannot gather in the living room and chat around the dinner table. 

But I have noticed large houses of wealthy people are often still as a cave. Only the servants are out and about. If the house has a 80+ Dadi or Dadaji then they usually are sitting outside in the sun😃

Edited by Nisha0604 - 3 years ago