Posted: 3 years ago

people sitting on their high horse sitting judging....and forget when they called others bootlickers...until the word was banned by the Mods...what was that?? high handed attitude..atleast I am not being nast enough to call some one a boot licker...stop judging others when you urself do worse.🤢

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Explain to me what it means ? What are they trying to say ? 

He is saying that calling me a nepo boot licker was NOT rude.

Originally posted by Pappu.Pager

NO, you’re just full of yourself. Just because you don’t understand her doesn’t mean you need to mock her writing skills. You’re literally no different than rest of Bollywood who thinks speaking perfect English is superior. 

Go and learn not to be rude about someone’s writing skills before you comment on others.

As far as I can see, BI commented on writing. Didn't call member inferior in any way because of it. There was a member who I used to call Deepika MIL. She invariably wrote without punctuation. It was a pain to understand her😆. Rosie something. 

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

As far as I can see, BI commented on writing. Didn't call member inferior in any way because of it. There was a member who I used to call Deepika MIL. She invariably wrote without punctuation. It was a pain to understand her😆. Rosie something. 

He used to call people who support star kids as nepo boot lickers again and again...and he is preching others about not being rude..go figure.

there is an academic term for what y’all just did. Pedants. So frigging petty. 

Originally posted by Harley_Quinn

Kangana is like road crash or a Jerry Springer episode. You can't help looking. it's morbid curiosity. smiley36

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.

Corruption and nepotism are not the same. Once again, you're conflating two things.

They're not same but they overlap each other. Without connections, you can't offer bribe to anyone to get your kid into an institution.

Nepotism is favoring your kid over others. And yeah, every parent in the living universe will do that no matter who else is deserving. If it's not corruption, it's not wrong.

But in doing that you often bring down deserving candidates and it is wrong.

I build a shop or a production company or a restaurant not to hand it the most deserving candidate... I build it to hand it to my kid. Otherwise, why am I a parent?

That's inheritance, not nepotism.

To demand otherwise is a demand to bring everyone down, not bring others up. Jealousy, not ambition.

And to demand a fair play is rightous, not delusion.

Corruption is still not nepotism. You can try to conflate the two, but they ain't remotely the same.

You can call favoring your kid wrong. I believe every parent (human and otherwise) will disagree with you on it😆. Unless you want to move to an alternate universe where children birthed are left to struggle on their own, parents are always going to do it. it's not only not-wrong, it's their duty. 

Inheritance, not nepotism?😆 And KJo's company is his own to do what he wants with. his money his own to invest in whoever. No outsider has a higher claim on it than any insider KJo so chooses. 

Fair play is not demanding someone disregard their own and support you. Fair play is for government/society, not the individual. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

He used to call people who support star kids as nepo boot lickers again and again...and he is preching others about not being rude..go figure.

At least I didn’t comment on your education, or your writing skills. You’re just petty, and can’t admit that you were wrong to point out petty stuff. Plus, y’all are the ones who censored boot lickers on this forum, by consistently reporting me. So much for freedom of speech.

W.h.a.t. I.f. I. T.A.l.k.  L.i.k.e t.h.is. 😆

Can you show me where anyone who supported the idea people always promote their own also supported casteism and classism?

Not from BW, here on earth/IF.

Once again, those are 2 diff things. Supporting Khans and Kapoors is not casteist. Saying/believing/act as though Khans/Kapoors are superior BECAUSE they're Khans/Kapoors is casteism/classism.

ok

Originally posted by Pappu.Pager

there is an academic term for what y’all just did. Pedants. So frigging petty. 

There’s plenty of terms we could use

But I’m on my behavior in nearly 8 years 😆