Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Today's outsiders tomorrow's insider 

Don't forget that....

Srk's new name is nepo daddy.

akniti thumbnail

I dont know why ppl are insecure coz of nepos....if they talent they will climb up like salman  hrithik  and if don't have talent will be like arjun, abhishek, tiger  etc...

Outsider if have talent will sure shine like srk..now recently saw vedang who is outsider but charming and good. 

Mostly the hate for girls nepo whereas ark rk etc are loved here. But nepo girls are hated. It can be understood why is that case...

Whatever it is actress have a certain period they will fade after that. So no point in arguing. 

akniti thumbnail

One more thing ppl cribbing nepo nepo this that but there is separate thread for sharing taimur jeh raha pics....now dp baby will also join...so each actor/actress baby pics are celebrated and they will be cursed after 20 years...nl

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Emraan Hashmis in this show ? 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

If a outsider becomes a nepo, then we must get OTHER outsiders. Y'all dont get it na?

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Hypocrite Kapoor.Uski beti ne bhi isiliye toh shaadi kiya na. Can he say that in front of everyone like he was able to so freely say about Shilpa? 

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 1 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: akniti

I dont know why ppl are insecure coz of nepos....if they talent they will climb up like salman  hrithik  and if don't have talent will be like arjun, abhishek, tiger  etc...

Outsider if have talent will sure shine like srk..now recently saw vedang who is outsider but charming and good. 

Mostly the hate for girls nepo whereas ark rk etc are loved here. But nepo girls are hated. It can be understood why is that case...

Whatever it is actress have a certain period they will fade after that. So no point in arguing. 

I NEVER had problems with Nepo kids who are talented like konkona sen sharma, tabu, HR, tiger, shahid, ajay d, govinda, bobby, akshaye khanna and etc. because they have star quality or talent or charm that I like about them.

Now the problem is abhishek and ranbir kapoor getting movies after movies even if they deliver back to back flop movies. Abhi is getting every great scripts and great directors still offering him movies, the same thing will be happening with ranbir kapoor after disaster flops. outsiders don't get movies offer to them after flop movies or end up getting small roles or supporting roles after flop movies. ranveer singh don't even have the look and he overacts which is cringe clown act. so many nepo kids without talent also is another problem. star kids being in every movie. Like I was turned off seeing ananya in dream girl that I did not even finish watching the movie. tusshar kapoor was getting how many movies at least that poor guy was not arrogant and user like rk. 

Edited by Terenaina - 1 months ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

Hypocrite Kapoor.Uski beti ne bhi isiliye toh shaadi kiya na. Can he say that in front of everyone like he was able to so freely say about Shilpa? 

Probably yeah. I mean not to his family (wife and daughters) but he openly trolls his Brother's family and even his sibling's kids, who are much younger in age to his own kids. These people have a god complex.