Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Corruption and nepotism are not the same. Once again, you're conflating two things. 

On day 7 of this nonsense someone put a list of who they think Karan should ignore ☺️

So now ignoring is good as long it happens to people we don’t like 

Freedom fighter for sure 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

One day...and I promise you one day..if I pray hard enough I will be able to decipher your posts...till then my friend...forgive me if I don't respond...I do not ignore u....its just my lack of comprehension...but trust and believe me I am working on it....one day...and that day will come soon....👍🏼

Once you know tell me so I’ll know 😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

This is what he/she said:

He/she's calling nepotism caste system. Film industry might practice both, but they're not the same. Supporting the idea you will always promote your own children first is no way, shape, or form the same as casteism. 

Bottom line - nepo defenders complain r lecture about casteism n defend nepo n drool over other class n elitism , just like said in hind oh back ward n said same in English aww so progressive bs lol . supporting same just langs n other things different tats all . pseudos support same class, elitism n act holier than thou tats all lol .
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

One day...and I promise you one day..if I pray hard enough I will be able to decipher your posts...till then my friend...forgive me if I don't respond...I do not ignore u....its just my lack of comprehension...but trust and believe me I am working on it....one day...and that day will come soon....👍🏼

Here’s a classist post. Jesus you’re full of yourself. Obvly you think some of us here aren’t capable of writing compelling essays like you do.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Bottom line - nepo defenders complain r lecture about casteism n defend nepo n drool over other class n elitism , just like said in hind oh back ward n said same in English aww so progressive bs lol . supporting same just langs n other things different tats all . pseudos support same class, elitism n act holier than thou tats all lol .

Can you show me where anyone who supported the idea people always promote their own also supported casteism and classism?

Not from BW, here on earth/IF.

Once again, those are 2 diff things. Supporting Khans and Kapoors is not casteist. Saying/believing/act as though Khans/Kapoors are superior BECAUSE they're Khans/Kapoors is casteism/classism.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pappu.Pager

Here’s a classist post. Jesus you’re full of yourself. Obvly you think some of us here aren’t capable of writing compelling essays like you do.

dude get off ur high horse....i genuinely do not understand the way she writes.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I actually thought the member was a kid used to texting in shorthand. 😆 I get annoyed when coworkers do it. I'm like: write in full sentences, please! Does that make me ageist, too?😆

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

NO, you’re just full of yourself. Just because you don’t understand her doesn’t mean you need to mock her writing skills. You’re literally no different than rest of Bollywood who thinks speaking perfect English is superior. 

Go and learn not to be rude about someone’s writing skills before you comment on others.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kangana is like road crash or a Jerry Springer episode. You can't help looking. it's morbid curiosity. 😆

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.

Corruption and nepotism are not the same. Once again, you're conflating two things.

They're not same but they overlap each other. Without connections, you can't offer bribe to anyone to get your kid into an institution.

Nepotism is favoring your kid over others. And yeah, every parent in the living universe will do that no matter who else is deserving. If it's not corruption, it's not wrong.

But in doing that you often bring down deserving candidates and it is wrong.

I build a shop or a production company or a restaurant not to hand it the most deserving candidate... I build it to hand it to my kid. Otherwise, why am I a parent?

That's inheritance, not nepotism.

To demand otherwise is a demand to bring everyone down, not bring others up. Jealousy, not ambition.

And to demand a fair play is rightous, not delusion.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pappu.Pager

NO, you’re just full of yourself. Just because you don’t understand her doesn’t mean you need to mock her writing skills. You’re literally no different than rest of Bollywood who thinks speaking perfect English is superior. 

Go and learn not to be rude about someone’s writing skills before you comment on others.

Explain to me what it means ? What are they trying to say ?