Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: yellowsapphire

I think this is possible!

He might not have wanted to share this with his family and burden them with it.

Maybe the death of Disha and possible paranoia about being linked to it threw him over the edge. He reportedly googled his name often after that!

Rhea leaving at that time didn't help matters much.

😆

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Either murder or abatement to suicide.   But how come Rhea  acting so over smart?  She seems to have strong support from  mafia.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: briahna

I believe he really committed suicide. 

Of course you do.

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Let me investigation gets over we will know the truth.according to me he is murdered.

ehaab thumbnail

Why killed ssr? I don’t understand because of jealous that he is getting popular his films getting hit? shameless who killed him.

ehaab thumbnail

Feeling sad for his family and for fudge

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bekind

He made plans what he will be doing daily starting June 28. If you are supporting Mumbai police and Maha Govt that is fine. But this case is filled with red flags. How were they able to find key maker on Sunday? That too electronic key maker. Why the mates took off the body and not waited for police to arrive? Why Mumbai police did not take any statement from anyone and not filed a FIR? Why Mumbai police only investigating this theory as a suicide and not murder? 

do you know anything about Bipolar? If you have not please do not make such post. It is a serious illness. I have worked with a bipolar person and believe me it is very serious. Sushant passion was not Bollywood but to make his own image, and share his passion. Many times he talked about science which Bollywood had hard time understanding. It amazes me even after all the news came out about medication he was given, was not allowed to talk to his family and money was transferred, we are still debating that he commit suicide. 

That board was not his, it was his flatmate and his friend's board.

rainbow2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinah

That board was not his, it was his flatmate and his friend's board.

But Sushant's sister shared it herself on Instagram. Wouldn't she know if it was not his handwriting?

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Many people will not accept suicide version cause they want to believe more at Arnab swami and people with their own agenda. Many don't accept that even  artists personalities could suffer of depression or could suicide. And I tell you they would not find nothing in this case a part the suicide and maybe some money on reha counts but that's it

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rainbow2017

But Sushant's sister shared it herself on Instagram. Wouldn't she know if it was not his handwriting?

OK, as of recently people from SSR's side are coming out to defend him and attack Rhea. Fair enough, they are grieving. But his flatmate said that SSR stopped writing on the board as he was not feeling well. That board was these two boys who were at the house. That boy was asked about it by a journalist and he said that only. U think a man who was so anxious and worried would take time out to write all that?