He was in My mister opposite IU. Wth. 

Rest in peace.

Edited by DivineAngel - 4 months ago
Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

What happen in South Korea with the suicides 🙄

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

OMG MY GOD 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Just yesterday I was thinking about watching Pasta again. He was a great actor not a struggling actor or something like that. 

Rest in peace. shocked and saddened.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Oufff... t h a t  really shocks me ( so much one doesn't know what happens in a person's intimate life)...if suicide is true I wish his soul to come back quickly to try another life...

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is so tragic. May his soul rest in peace.

All he did was take weed and sleeping pills. F*** this world that made his life so difficult. We often hear the phrase what will society say? Society is utterly useless and only knows to talk s***.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

They need to stop with the extreme dieting. I have seen so many big actors talk about starving themselves casually. Like its no big deal. 

I think exercising is the best way to stay fit. It also releases the feel good chemicals in brain. So it keeps both body and mind healthy.

Edited by DivineAngel - 4 months ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What? This is beyond heartbreaking. One of my favorite a Korean stars. He was known to be a calm and gentlemanly person. What’s going on in Korea 

Man? And what’s with this whole ‘possible suicide’ being spread everywhere? Why can’t they let a man go in a decent manner? Omg. To think ‘my mister’ is no more. 

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

They need to stop with the extreme dieting. I have seen so many big actors talk about starving themselves casually. Like its no big deal. 

I think exercising is the best way to stay fit. It also releases the feel good chemicals in brain. So it keeps both body and mind healthy.

The problem is more serious than diets...suicide cases in Korea are very high also in K-pop.