Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

In dil bechaara he looked weak...i think i am being biased but he had to look tht way ? Or was he really weak...some parts of the movie...maybe later parts ....also ...he was too skinny in tht..he lookd a bit sad in some scenes its spooky but he did.. is it possible he got too much into the role like some actors do n find hard to get out? So many wierd thoughts cross my mind...πŸ€”πŸ˜”

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

This is one possibility other than speculations of murder n abetment of suicide.

If he took his own cause he was unhappy than again no one blame. Just one person is responsible 

But I think that girl is shady 

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Reposting my post from another discussion

Bipolar disorder is generally diagnosed during teens or early adulthood. It is also detected sometimes after child birth for women.

Now, his family and Ankita have said that he had no issues till 2016 when he had already hit 30.

Kriti or others can confirm about 2016-2019 (at least till mid 2019) if he was fine (He looked fine whenever he was snapped or shot for films or gave interviews).

Certain symptoms related to Bipolar disorder are  unusual shifts in mood, concentration, energy, extreme highs, extreme lows, irregular sleep patterns, loss of appetite, weight gain.

Yes, he was energetic and yes he slept less but he took good care of himself physically. He religiously went to the gym which doesn't fit into the bipolar theory.

Episodes can last weeks and even months. How did he work if he was really bipolar? If the argument is that somehow he became bipolar during 2019 then it's b******* People don't suddenly become bipolar, it's not a viral infection that is caught suddenly.

However, 2019-2020 changed a lot of things. His appearances decreased, Rhea came into his life, Siddharth Pithani came into his life, he suddenly had "roommates", his staff changed, his social media presence took a backseat etc.

So, was he made to feel that he has a mental disorder? Could be. Was he made to believe certain things by drugging him? Possibly. Is that why he kept his family away so that they didn't know that he was going through a "condition"? Possibly.

It is highly possible , his fragile state was taken advantage of.

"Is that why he kept his family away so that they didn't know that he was going through a "condition"? Possibly."   - I wonder this ,since there are revelations( Smita Parek) now that his family got to know about his paranoia (someone is after him) in last days but I guess it was too late.

Saralicious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

If he took his own cause he was unhappy than again no one blame. Just one person is responsible 

But I think that girl is shady 

Possibly She took advantage of him and made it worse 

Edited by sarasingh7 - 3 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

This is one possibility other than speculations of murder n abetment of suicide.

Abetment of suicide still means he committed suicide. 

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I will be shocked if its suicide.if he is murdered then very sad.

We want justice

briahna thumbnail

could be his dear one, someone very close to him snapped at him; told him to clean up, get help. could be his dad, mom any family member....maybe he knew no help can save him....he snapped; in a split moment, he did it.

i know a boy who took his life cos his dad told him if he doesn't clean up his shit, don't come home. he jumped in front of the train. at first, the blame was on school, bullying, friends, etc...but the dad came forward and took responsibility.

Saralicious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Abetment of suicide still means he committed suicide. 

Right but one responsible for abetment of suicide will be charged  under IPC.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

In dil bechaara he looked weak...i think i am being biased but he had to look tht way ? Or was he really weak...some parts of the movie...maybe later parts ....also ...he was too skinny in tht..he lookd a bit sad in some scenes its spooky but he did.. is it possible he got too much into the role like some actors do n find hard to get out? So many wierd thoughts cross my mind...πŸ€”πŸ˜”

Dil Bechara was shot in 2018. According to his bodyguard, he was totally fine then (he wasn't dating Rhea then).

Saralicious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

could be his dear one, someone very close to him snapped at him; told him to clean up, get help. could be his dad, mom any family member....maybe he knew no help can save him....he snapped; in a split moment, he did it.

i know a boy who took his life cos his dad told him if he doesn't clean up his shit, don't come home. he jumped in front of the train. at first, the blame was on school, bullying, friends, etc...but the dad came forward and took responsibility.

There is very low possibly of this though in Sushant's case.