FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

The good: Vikrant in 12th Fail. 

Seriously, he totally nailed it, and the movie was just wow. Everyone else did a great job, but Vikrant? He's just something else, completely in character and killing it. Big fan, for sure. 

The bad: Vijay Sethupathi in Merry Christmas

Imagine being worse than Katrina in the same movie? That's Vijay in Merry Christmas for you. His performance was like watching paint dry. Even Katrina's Hindi sounded better! I liked the movie though but what awful acting!

Edited by FatalFlaw - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

did the movie release on OTT?

Vijay sethupathi and bad performance in a sentence feels weird. Very surprising. He was always good even if the movies were bad.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Will get an own impression soon smiley1 (of both the movies)

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakZ

did the movie release on OTT?

Vijay sethupathi and bad performance in a sentence feels weird. Very surprising. He was always good even if the movies were bad.

It's on Netflix. Both 12th Fail and Merry Christmas. 

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just started watching Merry Christmas. I juste remembered this post. I couldn’t wait to write this. What were you expecting from tamilian (not the actor, the character itself is tamilian) speaking hindi, fluent Hindi without any accent? 

The director had done a brilliant job by showing vijay sethupathu face when katrina speaks, because only he could act and react with subtlety. 

I know its your opinion only, but can’t believe you find his performance worse than katrina.