Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

There is very low possibly of this though in Sushant's case. 

the sister came to spend time with him, maybe the family knew he had issues,

damn....you drop everything and help him out!

i hope they did everything in their power to help him.  if they did not, no point blaming others now.

how close was he to his dad, and family? when was the last time he talked to his dad?

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

the sister came to spend time with him, maybe the family knew he had issues,

damn....you drop everything and help him out!

i hope they did everything in their power to help him.  if they did not, no point blaming others now.

how close was he to his dad, and family? when was the last time he talked to his dad?

If that was case, then they won't be filing FIR.They are highly suspicious of suicide.

His ex girlfriend Ankita reveled he was super close to his family but things changed in past one year. This has been confirmed by few of his friends as well.

MarcoPolo008 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it is the most possible scenario of this tragic incident

Edited by MarcoPolo008 - 3 years ago
Goodbyesss thumbnail

Murder  until proven suicide πŸ™πŸ»

Bhohot hogaya Mumbai police ka..

Why did his sister rush to Mumbai to be with him right away when Rhea told her she was leaving and someone should come take care of him?

The family certainly had at least some idea about his mental condition. Nobody leaves everything & their two young kids at a moment's notice unless they know it's extremely urgent. Skype/Phone call would suffice for most people until they can make arrangements. 

yellowsapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I think this is possible!

He might not have wanted to share this with his family and burden them with it.

Maybe the death of Disha and possible paranoia about being linked to it threw him over the edge. He reportedly googled his name often after that!

Rhea leaving at that time didn't help matters much.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Then why are there so many loopholes?

YourCat thumbnail

Why is it so difficult to show a pic of him hanging? 

Can i know what is the difficulty here? 

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I you feel this could give u peace and shall give closure to Ssr in a dignified way then believe so! But there are thousands of people who couldn't accept this because they have the reason! U know whatever facts that are being proven today were pointed out from the very first and second day after his death by his adherent fans! U have evry right to overlook the facts.But not everyone..whatever your motive was!!

1) two ambulances

2) Two different postures of the body in the 2 different stretchers 

3) complete misuse of his money! If rhea planned a future with him then she should have planned to save the money as his carrier is going down.that's what every responsible women would do..

4) repeated lies about who took the body down.i will believe what Mintu dii is telling..because she has no agenda but  to know the truth!

5) trainer's statement ,pithani's statement!

6) And above all Barkas'desperate attempt to prove ssr was bipolar with a psychologists

And dont worry soon truth will come to limelight!!..

Hope Rhea will stays alive through out this investigation..btw tell me one good reason for someone to hide and ready for even an investigation..what kind of behavior is that!!!

as per me suicide by hanging not a 2-minute decision, because it takes time and in between bande ka gussa shaant ho sakta hai .... 

Jump from the building is instantly suicide .....

If this is suicide then SSR thinking to do this for a long time its not a one-day decision .... aur suicide karne wale mostly signs dete hai apne baato se apne harkato se ...or those were known that SSR has a depression problem then people like Reha should be more careful with SSR. Only spent money should not be your job....