What if Sushant really committed suicide ?

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Just another perceptive ,What If Sushant was really suffering from Bipolar disorder and depression ?

It is true that several negative blind items were written against Sushan in past 3 years and he was visibly  sensitive about his image being tarnished. I am wondering if  all negative press, metoo accusation, childhood wound(his mother's death) gradually slip him into depression and triggered severe mental illness.

Is it possible that he didn't want to share this information with his family and get treated in private to avoid them any pain ?

Could it be that he confided all in Rhea and got his old staff out n hired new helpers to shield any info to be in press  and hide his situation ? 

Dr Swamy n Arnab, though having good intension ,do have agenda to expose underworld link and they see this as opportunity. Could it be that whole thing is being blown out of proportion ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail

I believe he really committed suicide. he shouldn't have, he should have gotten help, fought his demons, but unfortunately happened. i hope ppl stop opening can of worms, let him rest in peace.

he is in a much better place. look around and see what's happening. covid disaster is just the beginning.

hum saalon koh jhelanna hai...don't know for how long.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

He made plans what he will be doing daily starting June 28. If you are supporting Mumbai police and Maha Govt that is fine. But this case is filled with red flags. How were they able to find key maker on Sunday? That too electronic key maker. Why the mates took off the body and not waited for police to arrive? Why Mumbai police did not take any statement from anyone and not filed a FIR? Why Mumbai police only investigating this theory as a suicide and not murder? 

do you know anything about Bipolar? If you have not please do not make such post. It is a serious illness. I have worked with a bipolar person and believe me it is very serious. Sushant passion was not Bollywood but to make his own image, and share his passion. Many times he talked about science which Bollywood had hard time understanding. It amazes me even after all the news came out about medication he was given, was not allowed to talk to his family and money was transferred, we are still debating that he commit suicide. 

Saralicious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

I believe he really committed suicide. he shouldn't have, he should have gotten help, fought his demons, but unfortunately happened. i hope ppl stop opening can of worms, let him rest in peace.

he is in a much better place. look around and see what's happening. covid disaster is just the beginning.

hum saalon koh jhelanna hai...don't know for how long.

Lockdown must have added up. 

But there are so many theories coming out - Many inconsistencies in statements.

Saralicious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

He made plans what he will be doing daily starting June 28. If you are supporting Mumbai police and Maha Govt that is fine. But this case is filled with red flags. How were they able to find key maker on Sunday? That too electronic key maker. Why the mates took off the body and not waited for police to arrive? Why Mumbai police did not take any statement from anyone and not filed a FIR? Why Mumbai police only investigating this theory as a suicide and not murder? 

do you know anything about Bipolar? If you have not please do not make such post. It is a serious illness. I have worked with a bipolar person and believe me it is very serious. Sushant passion was not Bollywood but to make his own image, and share his passion. Many times he talked about science which Bollywood had hard time understanding. It amazes me even after all the news came out about medication he was given, was not allowed to talk to his family and money was transferred, we are still debating that he commit suicide. 

In no way I am trying to rule out suspicion. I made post other day - pointing all red flags.

This is just another possibility -  may be he was pushed to be in this position n to end pain committed suicide.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What do you mean if he did ? I thought he did 

Auroralights thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, it is possible that he was truly sick and committed suicide. But Rhea, her family and all his other moocher friends are guilty of taking advantage of a sick person to syphon off his money. Rhea's father is a doctor. If he knew what medication Sushant was under, shouldn't he have advised his daughter to move away?

Mahesh Bhatt seems to have given Rhea better advice than her parents who were busy splurging & egging him to open companies in their names while he suffered alone.

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Reposting my post from another discussion

Bipolar disorder is generally diagnosed during teens or early adulthood. It is also detected sometimes after child birth for women.

Now, his family and Ankita have said that he had no issues till 2016 when he had already hit 30.

Kriti or others can confirm about 2016-2019 (at least till mid 2019) if he was fine (He looked fine whenever he was snapped or shot for films or gave interviews).

Certain symptoms related to Bipolar disorder are  unusual shifts in mood, concentration, energy, extreme highs, extreme lows, irregular sleep patterns, loss of appetite, weight gain.

Yes, he was energetic and yes he slept less but he took good care of himself physically. He religiously went to the gym which doesn't fit into the bipolar theory.

Episodes can last weeks and even months. How did he work if he was really bipolar? If the argument is that somehow he became bipolar during 2019 then it's b******* People don't suddenly become bipolar, it's not a viral infection that is caught suddenly.

However, 2019-2020 changed a lot of things. His appearances decreased, Rhea came into his life, Siddharth Pithani came into his life, he suddenly had "roommates", his staff changed, his social media presence took a backseat etc.

So, was he made to feel that he has a mental disorder? Could be. Was he made to believe certain things by drugging him? Possibly. Is that why he kept his family away so that they didn't know that he was going through a "condition"? Possibly.

Saralicious7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What do you mean if he did ? I thought he did 

This is one possibility other than speculations of murder n abetment of suicide.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Then he was still driven to it. Simple there’s no way that there’s nothing else is going on this case.