What if Sushant really committed suicide ? - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Let ED investigation and Bihar cops investigation get over.. 

Just want justice for his family.. 

Then why is Mumbai police not cooperating with Bihar police?

If Sushant has actually committed suicide,  then there is nothing to hide

He was driven towards it systematically. His fragile mental condition was taken advantage of and that is what I firmly believe in. That is why the family has alleged abetment of suicide. 

Can't even imagine what kind of a horrible person you would be to mooch off someone so brazenly, take him to random therapists and then threaten to disclose his medical condition to the same media who had already labelled him all sorts of things.

I saw a video on YouTube ssr finger was moving while investigation was happening it means he was alive and who ever was making a video should have told police and ssr sister who was there so that they would have called ambulance so that they would have taken ssr to hospital he would have been saved.

I am 100% sure he is murdered.

Edited by ehaab - 3 years ago

Originally posted by KewlDude

Then why is Mumbai police not cooperating with Bihar police?

If Sushant has actually committed suicide,  then there is nothing to hide

mujhe lagta hai police mili hoi hai maybe.

Originally posted by Tinah

OK, as of recently people from SSR's side are coming out to defend him and attack Rhea. Fair enough, they are grieving. But his flatmate said that SSR stopped writing on the board as he was not feeling well. That board was these two boys who were at the house. That boy was asked about it by a journalist and he said that only. U think a man who was so anxious and worried would take time out to write all that?

The flatmate (I am assuming you are referring to the Pithani guy) has been changing statements constantly and comes across as highly unreliable. I doubt Sushant's sister would deliberately lie on Instagram regarding something that can easily be found out.  Once again, this is something that is verifiable in the court through handwriting analysis. Pretty certain, Sushant's sister will not lie about the handwriting being Sushant's when it can be disproved in the court and weaken their case. Even those who suffer from mental health issues have their moments of ups and downs. He might have written those plans when he was in a buoyant mood. 

I find Disha Salian's case to be even more suspicious. I hadn't read much about her, but there were reports that she apparently jumped (or fell) off the building right in the middle of a party! Who thinks of committing suicide while they are partying? 

Edited by rainbow2017 - 3 years ago

After ssr death many stories r coming we have to wait for long to get to what exactly happened.

Originally posted by rainbow2017

The flatmate (I am assuming you are referring to the Pithani guy) has been changing statements constantly and comes across as highly unreliable. I doubt Sushant's sister would deliberately lie on Instagram regarding something that can easily be found out.  Once again, this is something that is verifiable in the court through handwriting analysis. Pretty certain, Sushant's sister will not lie about the handwriting being Sushant's when it can be disproved in the court and weaken their case. Even those who suffer from mental health issues have their moments of ups and downs. He might have written those plans when he was in a buoyant mood. 

I find Disha Salian's case to be even more suspicious. I hadn't read much about her, but there were reports that she apparently jumped (or fell) off the building right in the middle of a party! Who thinks of committing suicide while they are partying? 

I have watched several interviews of SP, I didn't like the Arnab one because that man only screams and never lets his guest finish their answers. He did the same with SP, so wanted him to admit there was a party that night.

But that SP guy was with SSR and has been with him for quite some time. I would believe him as he has nothing to lie about. His sisters weren't even there with him, that's why the guilt. 

And no in that mind situation he was in, he wouldn't have been able to jot these down. I don't think people understand how different and serious people who go through this are. 

That poor girl should be left to rest in peace. Cops found alcohol and other toxic stuffs at that house. She was stressed because her mother said she was let go from a recent opportunity then she had a fight with her bf that night. Mix a stressed mind with alcohol and maybe recreational stuffs, things like that happen. She either fell or jumped.

Speculating on her death is not graceful and especially not fair to her old parents. 

There is possibility that he committed suicide but the pictures that came out says different story. For a moment if he really did one needs to know why he did that. 

As far as bipolar is concerned, I disagree with that. This guy has been in industry for more than a decade did theatres, tv, films and many other things how come noone even had an idea about it. He was in live in relationship for 7 years and such thing can never be hidden esp when you are with someone 24/7. Bipolar doesn't develop overnight. 

About depression when somone says or writes bad about you it's natural to be upset. In life sometimes you feel nothing is going right but if you have right person around you your loved ones it can be taken care off. Being upset and depression are two different things. It's not that nothing bad had be written about SSR before 2019 that time he dealt with it maybe bcoz his loved ones were around. 

Whatever the case maybe suicide or murder all everyone wants is a CBI enquiry before it's too late and all evidence are gone like it happened in Arushi Talwar case. 

Originally posted by *Shruti*

There is possibility that he committed suicide but the pictures that came out says different story. For a moment if he really did one needs to know why he did that. 

As far as bipolar is concerned, I disagree with that. This guy has been in industry for more than a decade did theatres, tv, films and many other things how come noone even had an idea about it. He was in live in relationship for 7 years and such thing can never be hidden esp when you are with someone 24/7. Bipolar doesn't develop overnight. 

About depression when somone says or writes bad about you it's natural to be upset. In life sometimes you feel nothing is going right but if you have right person around you your loved ones it can be taken care off. Being upset and depression are two different things. It's not that nothing bad had be written about SSR before 2019 that time he dealt with it maybe bcoz his loved ones were around. 

Whatever the case maybe suicide or murder all everyone wants is a CBI enquiry before it's too late and all evidence are gone like it happened in Arushi Talwar case. 

I beg to differ. It doesn't happen overnight but the symptoms start showing before the person realizes what is happening to them. It takes a while because most people don't like to accept they have a mental illness disorder. Clinical depression doesn't have a set date and time to occur in someone's life. It happens when it has to happen.