Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I got this from google. Depression and bipolar disorder are virtually never diagnosed together in the same person at the same time. ... For instance, if a person is experiencing a depressed mood, they may seem to have no sign of energy or mania commonly associated with someone who has bipolar disorder.

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Tinah

I beg to differ. It doesn't happen overnight but the symptoms start showing before the person realizes what is happening to them. It takes a while because most people don't like to accept they have a mental illness disorder. Clinical depression doesn't have a set date and time to occur in someone's life. It happens when it has to happen. 

You cannot diagnose someone with bipolar disorder in few sittings. SSR was fine till abroad trip and post that he was diagnosed with depression and bipolar which rings the bell. One goes on vacation to relax their mind  how come everything changed after a trip itself is a question. 

As for depression like I said before when someone says bad about you it's natural to get upset. Being upset and depression are two different things. I have seen psychologist prescribing medication to someone that really made matters than before. 

If SSR did had any mental issue how come his family not notified. Why should Rhea accompany him to therapist instead of a family relative? After SSR dad FIR so many are coming forward and verifying the facts ex employees, friends, trainer etc are all lying? His dad did contact police in Feb there is WhatsApp chat released confirming the same why no action was taken then. A life is lost and police is busy justifying their actions. 

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I also believed he did suicide due depression or fight with Rhea or professional relationship. But now I definitely believe it's murder and that too Sushanth want to go to farming so for him bollywood and offers doesn't matter and the murder definitely linked with Disha surly as the way mumbai police are behaving ... It's a murder deliberately trying to prove as suicide due to depression or bioplar way...

Someone Big politician or actor is involved..I am sure the culprit will walk away, but praying to God the karma hit them in worst way all those involved in this muder..

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

You cannot diagnose someone with bipolar disorder in few sittings. SSR was fine till abroad trip and post that he was diagnosed with depression and bipolar which rings the bell. One goes on vacation to relax their mind  how come everything changed after a trip itself is a question. 

As for depression like I said before when someone says bad about you it's natural to get upset. Being upset and depression are two different things. I have seen psychologist prescribing medication to someone that really made matters than before. 

If SSR did had any mental issue how come his family not notified. Why should Rhea accompany him to therapist instead of a family relative? After SSR dad FIR so many are coming forward and verifying the facts ex employees, friends, trainer etc are all lying? His dad did contact police in Feb there is WhatsApp chat released confirming the same why no action was taken then. A life is lost and police is busy justifying their actions. 

That's not true if the person was already going through it for a long time and the symptoms became worst. If you are already suffering, going for a vacation is not going to make any difference. He saw many doctors not just one and all of them diagnosed him as the same.

We don't know what went on in his private life. It's clear something happened and Rhea entered his life at the same time. So everyone is associating his recluseness with Rhea coming in and throwing everyone out.

That whatsapp thing, come on? Who files a complaint through whatsapp? An official complaint had to be done, the police are not your family to go and check on your complaint just because you are worried. They don't have the authority to do that if an official complaint has not been filed.

Who knows maybe SSr felt comfortable with Rhea and trusted her. If his situation was that bad then people tend to stay close and depend on one person only. He might not want to disturb his family. They knew he had depression but they didn't know it was that bad.

I feel this is a personal matter the family is trying to settle but we should also know Rhea's story as well.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

Possibly She took advantage of him and made it worse 

I think she and some co conspirators killed him and made it look like suicide ๐Ÿ‘€ 

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Everything about this case screams it's a murder.

joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I  believe it's a murder.

Mumbai police didn't do their job and doing it all to hide evidence. 

I am sure big names are involved and it is connected to Disha's death too.

Sadly, it is very easy to get away with murders and killings in our country so I doubt Sushant will get justice.

I pray that all those who were involved (and also those who helped hide the crime) pay for their deeds and rot here, on earth and not only in hell. 

Hope Karma knocks on their doors soon

Edited by joycee19 - 3 years ago
ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: joycee19

I  believe it's a murder.

Mumbai police didn't do their job and doing it all to hide evidence. 

I am sure big names are involved and it is connected to Disha's death too.

Sadly, it is very easy to get away with murders and killings in our country so I doubt Sushant will get justice.

yes u r right.

I also believe he is a murdered.cbi inquiry should happen

Emptyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

Lockdown must have added up. 

But there are so many theories coming out - Many inconsistencies in statements.

We are going through very hard times. Depression will be a major issue in/after this pandemic I hope everyone is safe and taking care of themselves. We all are together in this. I hope this ends soon 

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

For a long time I believed this is a suicide. But the amount of loopholes and Mumbai Police stopping Bihar Police just cleared the picture for me.