Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

TaaRey: Love Me Like You Do (Mitwa + Parting Promise Anniversary)

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Edited by Mrunmayee02 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

A result of an evil mastermind!

In hindsight not so evil, as this started a stir of emotions!

It all began as a plan to pinch Rey where it hurts, question his liabilities and eventually overthrow him from the position of General Secretary. Rey’s reaction to it was organic. He was surely annoyed but not to an extent to get involved in the matter. He knew this was a part and parcel of his position and felt awful that Taani was being targeted for being his assistant.

Taani, at first, was completely clueless due to her naivety. She took time to figure out what was going on around her. And on learning that her name was being linked with Rey, she panicked. She must have, for a brief second in this chaos, remembered his words that she is nothing to him other than his best friend’s sister! She was terrified! Everyone was being judgmental towards her and mocking her. But what terrified her more was the anticipation to face Rey. In the past, she had made others point fingers at him for choosing her to be a member of their dance team. She didn’t want people to question him again.

They both came face to face in the corridor and things changed. Looking at the hoard of people behind her, Rey was now concerned for Taani. She was hesitant to look at him at first. But one look and she was relieved of the tension that at least he wasn’t mad at her for this. She went and stood behind him to shield herself from everyone else. He understood her frame of mind and started to walk them out of the situation. 

Words started being thrown at them which irked him. His initial plan of ignoring was going down the drain as someone he cared for was being pelted with words. Words escalated making Taani squeamish. Rey decided that he needs to step up. He didn’t want to create chaos, so he just stared them down. This fueled them even more. A stare down was no longer the solution and he pounced like a lion!

Taani was shocked! She wanted to pull him back but was herself held back! This reaction of hers was fairly logical. While on the other hand, logic had shut down in his brain. It was filled with anger. Anger towards a third person for troubling Taani. Did this confuse him? Must have, but he had no time to reflect on it. He was receiving hits from all around.

After fighting the guys off, Rey looked towards Taani to check if she was alright but that’s when a particular hit from behind made him crumble. Taani couldn’t hold back anymore. She rushed to her love to make sure he was fine. Rey looked at her and her concern for him. He felt elated but he couldn’t show as he had no time to process the feeling. He kept fighting, pulling her closer to him, securing her in his arms. All he knew was that she was in the middle of this because of him. He couldn't watch her get hurt. His protective instinct towards her dominated his cool mind. She was his responsibility and he had to protect her at any cost.

Taani shielded herself in the washroom and bawled over all that had happened. She knew he was in grave trouble and blamed herself for being the cause of it. Rey isolated himself in the fire exit going over his actions. He was clueless as to why he couldn’t see her hurt. It took him back to the time when he had hurt her by rejecting her love. He still harbored guilt for the pain he had caused her. He justified his actions now under the umbrella of the same guilt. It irked him to see their names being linked together and blamed himself for hurting her again. Taani moved away from the washroom to resume her duties and proceed with the classes, but she noticed everyone’s gazes on her and tried not to let it affect her. In the middle of this she received Rey’s call which made her recall what had happened that morning and skeptical about what others would say, she went into the corner to answer his call.

Rey asked her to meet at their place of solace. He had to apologize before his restless mind combusted. She slowly walked down the stairs and stood next to him. She looked at him and smiled weakly. He saw right through her facade and his guilt grew. The composure that she had shown in front of the college was gone and now standing in front of him was Taani who was vulnerable due to all that had happened. He could see how deeply affected she was, and the guilt turned into something feral. All his frustration, anger and guilt which was harbored since the morning was directed to the wall in the form of a severe blow. Pain shot through his hand, but he cared less about it. He took a moment to compose himself to shut down all the voices in his head. She saw the hurt in his eyes and that opened up the taps. He raised his hands to wipe off the pain, but he couldn’t. He was afraid to show concern, for he thought she might misinterpret it. He stopped his hand in front of her face debating with himself. Her eyes fell on his blood stained hand and she panicked. He needed first-aid. Without thinking she pulled him along to the medical room. He followed her, baffled by the authority with which she led him.

The journey to the medical room was filled with accusations, but Taani cared less about it. She had only one thing on her mind, getting help for Rey. Somewhere she felt responsible for him being hurt. Rey looked at the stares, but he was in shock to see this new version of Taani and that's why he followed her silently. 

On reaching the medical room, they both looked around but there was no help available. She decided to take things in her hand and started dressing his wounds. He just stared at her, confused at the emotions brewing inside of him. Taani didn't meet his eyes cause of her guilt. After the dressing, they had a verbal tiff and Rey started to leave but pain shot through his back and Taani got worried for him. She went around to check on him. Rey was hesitant to let her help him as he felt she would get scared. On her insistence, Rey removed his shirt albeit awkwardly and Taani cleaned up his wound.

Clueless to them, love had started finding its way!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWhL8vK-VhY

Edited by 2111_shweta - 3 years ago
Taanirey2101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Mitwa..Love Will Find its Way!

This song has such hope, such faith. So does the story of two hearts - who were bound together in love in a manner we never thought would be possible.

Rey and Taani. Two polar personalities. One nursing a broken heart, the other nursing the hope of winning her love.

They collided. Her innocence touched his heart. Not in a way she would have liked. Her presence re-kindled his passion, his love for life and dance. She fixed him.

He thought he had gained a friend. Never did he imagine she loved him with all her heart. When she told him, in anger he burst out.

He crushed her dreams, only to give rise to a more determined Taani. One that stayed away from him, but stood by him in her own way.

Her staying away shook him up. Her bubbly nature had vanished. For she stood calm, a storm raging in her heart.

He knew not she bore all that pain just for him. All he knew, that without her smile .. there was now no joy for him.

There came a day when her pain he couldn't stand. He fought for her safety, protected her with all his might.

That day from pain and care, a new bond was born..a bud that would now flower - into a love immortal, incomplete and divine!

- Laksh (@lakshstar21)

Taarey have been the only  fictional couple I have ever shipped and loved and the only reason I was glued to D3 in 2012. I truly didn’t know what being a fan was until I saw them onscreen together. I loved their chemistry and intensity and above all their 2012 storyline of how a crush from a girl turned into an intense love story from both sides.

Much love!

- Daina from London (@london.tutor)

Mitwa Sequence!

I remember watching this sequence and how much of an impact it had and it still does actually. Vrinda and Amar were amazing. TaaRey didn't speak a word during the entire sequence but their eyes did. It was intense and beautiful. Whenever I listen to Mitwa , I can picture only TaaRey. The entire sequence was written and shot so beautifully. The one thing I really feel which is really unique about Taarey is how Taani and Rey were different. Taani wasn't dancer. Yet, Rey fell for her. TaaRey to me showed that a person doesn't have to have the same interest in order to fall in love with him/her.

Cannot believe that it's been eight years since then. Literally feels like yesterday. Reliving TaaRey is my favorite pass time.

Love TaaRey❤

- Zeba Sulthana S  (@zeba_sulthana)

Kamal hai yeh mohabbat adhuri ho sakti hai lekin dil mei kaidh ho sakti hai..

Aisi anmol adbhutt kahani ko shabdo mein kaise pirouu mein..?

Wo ayi thi dur sehar se apni mohabbat ko paane k liye..

Wo bhul chuka tha matlab mohabbat ka usse sikhane k liye...

Pehle din apni mohabbat ko dekh phisalti jaa rahi thi wo..

Gir kar sambhli to uski baahon mein thi wo..

Pyaar ke liye naadaniyaan kar chuki thi wo..ussi pyaar ko khudse naraz kar chuki thi wo..

Apne pyaar ka izhaar kar chuki thi wo phir uske liye bohot aasu baha chuki thi wo..

Wo Naraz to bohot hua tha par uss naadani ko maaf kar chuka tha wo... Mohabbat ke iss safar ko shuru kar chukaa tha wo

Koi aur ladke ne uss ladki ki taraf kadam bhadaya tha..

Uss musibaat ko dur karne ke liye uska ishq khadha tha..

Usi musibat ko dur karne mein uss par bharosa karne laga tha wo..

Usse takleef pahuchane wale har insaan se bachaane laga tha wo..

Jakham khaa kar gir pada tha wo..

Phir bhi apne ishq ke liye saya ban kar khadha tha...

Pyaar ka pehla tha ehsaas.. lafzon se nahi aankhon se bayaan wo kar raha tha..

Kuch ghaav par patti asar kar gayi aur kuch ghaav par pyaar ka ashar thehar gaya..

Ankhon ne ankhon se pucha..

Mitwa mere kahe dhadken tujhse kya?

- Pooja (@__viaa__)

The Parting Promise

The story that began on this destined day,

Ended with broken and stronger hearts on the same painful day.

She never knew he could ever be hers,

When he did, her joy knew no bounds!

She loved him with all that she had,

Her unconditional love transformed him into a selfless and self-confident man

She understood when he made mistakes,

Ever ready to support him in all that he did.

For in her heart, she knew he couldn't be wrong.

But there came a day, when she was dealt with insult and hate,

She decided to face alone her fate.

They drifted away, drowned in their problems,

Not pausing to talk - became their sole weakness.

She wanted him to understand her,

That all she wanted was to spend her life with him,

Appalled he knew he had to make her independent,

For their love was now becoming their weakness.

She asked him to stay away from dance,

Breaking both her and his heart,

But only for a while.

But faking their separation,

He broke her heart forever.

Her heart crushed brutally,

For no fault of her own,

She lost faith in love,

Not realising that all he wanted was for her to fly high,

That more than her, he was in pain.

When he saw her returning back to her strong, confident self- he decided to woo her back.

But she remained relentless,

For he had chosen to break her to make her realise her potential.

She saw that they were turning poisonous for each other,

She decided to end this before they broke further.

He realized he had committed the biggest mistake ever,

Pushing away his only support, his shining star.

But now he was helpless.

For he couldn't make amends.

She had decided to leave,

All he could do was let her leave.

For maybe he just wasn't right for her.

She made him promise on their last day with each other,

That he would always remain happy,

He would move on,

He would Never leave dance!

That parting promise became his strength,

It would be for all the years to come.

For broken though he was, her love made him who he was.

Crushed though she was, his love gave her wings to fly.

If only had they spoken out their hearts,

If only had they continued to believe,

Maybe this beautifully impossible  love story wouldn't have remained incomplete.

- Laksh (@lakshstar21)

One of my fav couple....I can't say how much I love this couple .....Me pyr me vishwas nhi rak the bt jab bhi in dono ko deakthe hu toh lagtha hai k sucha pyr hai ......In dono ko deak k lagtha hai k really love still exists ......Plzzzzz v want our taarey back ....With whole D3 team .....I love there chemistry ......I love there love story the honesty they have in there love .......I love u allot taarey 💓💓💓I m still watching D3 on hotstar......Jst to see u both ...

- Priyanka Bhansali (@swthrt_my_love)

Taarey. . . Taarey and Taarey... Uff, Can I ever stop loving them? I would never have been whom I am without this adorable couple. Strange, Isn't it? I owe so much to Taarey that I can barely describe in words. I just wish to thank Taarey for the uncountable emotions... For the amazing memories... For the heart warming smiles... For everything and everyone whosoever came as a blessing for me through Taarey!

There's indeed something unique about them!  Their love story is flawed, natural and special. It simply is magical!

- Moni(@moni_dua)

- @taarey.lovers_101

- @taarey_holic

- Rabi_Taarey_Fan

- Taarey_mylove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZZYkb5JKmo&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Taanirey2101 - 3 years ago
Mrunmayee02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

“Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.”

Emotions were high,

Feelings were strong.

She was leaving,

Because he was wrong?

He broke up ties with her allowing her to grow.

She took it to her heart and decided to go.

Rey and Taani were going through a flurry of emotions. The anxiety of the impending separation being most evident. 

Taani was in her room packing her belongings going over her conversation with Rey in her mind. Tears were flowing, thinking about her failed love. She tried to close her bag but failed to do it as well and in frustration threw it away. She had advised Rey to move on but somewhere deep down she had second thoughts about it.

Rey, on the other hand, was completely devastated as the plan to stop Taani had gone down the drain. Instead, he had hurt her again and was furious at himself for doing so. He was frustrated as well cause she was leaving, and he couldn’t make it up to her. That’s when he received a message about Taani’s farewell party from Swayam. He decided not to go as he couldn't watch her leave. He tried to distract himself but Taani was all he could think about. He didn’t want to lose the last opportunity. Hence he caved in and went to say goodbye. 

Swayam went to check on Taani and found her lost in her thoughts. He went ahead controlling his own emotions and walked Taani out of her room, to surprise her. Taani was happy to see everyone present but instantly got disappointed on not finding Rey, as she wanted to see him one last time. 

Swayam noticed her fallen face but she assured him saying that this was the best for them. Rey walked in at that instant, letting her know that she couldn’t decide what’s best for both of them. Seeing him brought a smile on her face, but he stood deadpanned. She urged him to smile and he did, but just for her sake.

The party started. Her favorite cake was got in. She fed it to everyone and then walked to Rey. He took a piece of it and they fed it to each other. Girls dragged Taani away to click some pictures. Rey’s eyes followed her. Boys joined them and pulled Rey along. While standing beside each other, they reminisced their past. They all started dancing with Taani borrowing steps from their earlier routines, remembering the time they had spent with her. Sharon had made a special video for her as a farewell gift, which made them nostalgic. Rey, unable to control his tears, walked out from there and went to the kitchen to find some solace. Taani noticed it and walked out as well.

Taani followed Rey into the kitchen to console him. He turned around letting her know that he was fine. But she instantly read through his lie. He felt a pinch knowing that they were moving apart despite the understanding they shared. She asked for a farewell gift and he instantly agreed without listening to what she wanted. She asked him for a promise to move on in his life and not dwell over her. He felt she was punishing him for all the times he had hurt her but then realized that standing in front of him was Taani, the girl who always loved him selflessly and the reason behind that promise was that she always wanted him to be happy. They looked into each other's eyes all they could feel was love. Unable to control themselves, they hugged each other pouring out every emotion they felt. 

She pulled him apart and forwarded her hand to him demanding his word. She remembered that he had left dancing after his first heartbreak and didn't want him to commit the same mistake again. She knew dance would always give him happiness as it was his one true love. Rey promised her, as he had never denied her of anything she had asked for. He refused to let go of her hand, but she pulled away knowing that she needed to remain strong between the two. Taani left the kitchen, leaving Rey heartbroken but came back to take him with her. She wanted a last happy memory of them. 

Swayam noticed their crestfallen faces and felt guilty for not being able to help mend things between them. Swayam pulled them into a hug apologizing silently for his helplessness. Noticing this, the gang became emotional and joined them in the hug bidding a final goodbye to Taani.

Sometimes some relations tend to fail, but the place they hold in our lives is much more precious than the relationship itself. The relationship can break but the feelings and love never goes. Taani took a promise from Rey which helped him in moving on, living his life and not giving up on his first love, dance. 

She asked him for a gift in the form of a parting promise, which bound them forever!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCtptujBCKo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Mrunmayee02 - 3 years ago
2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

(vrindadawdafc)

(Rabi_TaaRey_Fan)

(d3_shanworlds)

(taarey.lovers_101)

(Taarey_mylove)

(chetu_shan_swaron)

(allabout.fav)

(Taarey_mylove)

(allabout.fav)

(Taanirey2101)

(Rabi_TaaRey_Fan)

(princess_ishu)

(reytaani_mypearls)

(vrindadawdafc)

(Taanirey2101)

(Rabi_TaaRey_Fan)

(taarey_holic)

(taareyparadise)

(Rabi_TaaRey_Fan)

(Taanirey2101)

(vrindadawdafc)

(taarey_holic)

(Rabi_TaaRey_Fan)

(Taarey_mylove)

(taarey.lovers_101)

(rashree_sonu_art)

(vrindadawdafc)

(taareyparadise)

(Rabi_TaaRey_Fan)

(taarey_holic)

(allabout.fav)

(taareyforever)

(Karan)

(Taarey/Vrimar Dreamland)

(Himanshi)

(taarey1707)

(reytaani_mypearls)

(taareyforever)

(Taanirey2101)

(reytaani_mypearls)

(taarey1025)

(Trisha49)

(taarey1707)

(reytaani_mypearls)

(taareyforever)

(reytaani_mypearls)

(Karan)

(reytaani_mypearls)

(Anonymous)

(taarey1025)

(reytaani_mypearls)

(GemStones14)

(Trisha49)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6UJB7njGVM

Edited by 2111_shweta - 3 years ago
Trisha49 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

The last time we were here it was just the three of us. Shweta, Mrun and I (Trisha/Suman) felt like 7 years to the confession was worth making something and so we put together all we could. We updated, edited, and wrote! Made an appeal, an invitation to everyone still here to give fanfiction and fanart a try. I don't think we imagined what was going to happen after January 9th (And I don't mean this in terms of world affairs, though that would be equally true😂) From Sadaf sharing the episodes, to so many fan pages getting created on Instagram, from the webisodes to the growing number of fanfictions that I can't even keep track of anymore! This place is booming with a group of people united by the magic of stories, the power of one story that made us want to feel and share our feelings.

TaaRey's story is a special one. Their tale had a filmy beginning and as we grew up, it grew along with us. This story proved that you don't have to ride into sunset to be remembered, that you don't need to be in an everlasting relationship to be together forever, that you don't have to be in romantic love with someone to love them with your whole heart. We'd gotten the romance, the nok-jhok, the big gestures and the tiny acts of love. I guess all that was left, was a closure. And now we got that too, in a heartwarmingly happy and ecstatically full of love webisode, we saw them understand, accept, acknowledge and thank each other. We saw them apologize to each other and declare their unflinching support. Taani and Rey have been an integral part of each other's growth. They've been a part of our growth. They’ve shown that sometimes things don't end the way you want them to, and still end up being absolutely memorable.

I guess FLAMES knew it all along, Taani adores Rey and Rey adores Taani. R-A-T, matlab rat.. matlab chuha.. kya bakwaas hai! 

Ongoing TaaRey Stories

On Wattpad

A Few For Nostalgia..

For more stories, check out this,

Exquisite Anecdotes - a gallery for TaaRey stories.

CREDITS

Edits by

reytaani_mypearls, Rabi_Taarey_Fan, vrindadawdafc, taarey_holic, Taarey_mylove, taarey.lovers_101, taareyparadise, princess_ishu, rashree_sonu_art, d3_shanworlds, chetu_shan_swaron, allabout.fav, taareyforever, Karan, TaaRey/VriMar Dreamland, Himanshi, GemStones14,
Rashmi, Trisha, Mrunmayee, Shweta.

Writeup - Trisha

Scene Descriptions - Mrunmayee & Shweta

VMs - SMS

Thread Design - Shweta

Thread Idea - Mrunmayee, Shweta, Trisha, Rashmi

Image@taarey1025@taarey1707

ImageShweta Manjrekartaarey1707Trisha Raichand

Click on the link below to re-live the magical moments that we are celebrating today

Edited by Trisha49 - 3 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail

So so much of effort put in by you guys... Hats off to you and at the same time THANK YOU for bringing all the memories back which we had left behind 7-8 years back with a heavy heart. A proper closure was what we all fans were demanding and what better could we ask for than the web episode gifted to us just before the Mitwa Anniversary . And yes special thanx to all the fanpages to get Taarey back when all the fans were frantically in search of the episodes . 

A mere coincidence it might be with Mitwa and Taani's farewell be the same date with just the real story wrapped in between that one year but wasn't it worth it ? Way back then we used to fight with Palki for ending Taarey but now all we can think is to thank Palki for bringing them to us .An eternal love story which has carved a place in our heart, a love story which taught us that there will be someone who will bring you back from dark,a love story which might be incomplete but they need each other always . ❣️❣️❣️ 

P.S. Thank you for all the Taarey Story links too. 

Once again great work done guys .

HAPPY MITWA ANNIVERSARY

princess_ishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The way their start and end collides together... It hits differently. They made us fall in love with them madly in just a span of 1 year. It's been 8 year since and we still love them. 

You guys put so much effort to make this day memorable... And it has turned out amazing. I knew Shweta and Mrun will rock. U too Trisha 😘

The way you guys have described their love, their understanding. Am in loss of words. It's just magical. All the writers of this post... Kudos to you. The edits are amazing, they portray so much of their journey... I feel like am back in time. 

Love this so much 🥰🥰🥰

ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You guys are going to see me spamming this thread today! Can we ever thank all of you enough for this thread? I was constantly in touch with Mrunmayee and know the efforts you'll have put in - and IT SHOWS!! The whole thread- right from its design to the scene descriptions - the edits, VMs, stories both ongoing and completed, the hard-work put in on Instagram - you guys have awakened all those beautiful memories we had locked up in the treasure chest of our heart 7 years ago!

If Palki Ma'am, Vrinda, Amar and Macy gave us that beautiful episode and much-needed closure cum beginning - you'll have given us our dearest memories of TaaRey back! Thank you so so much for the drive folder of those sequences - I do not have the heart to go to HotStar and watch.

Thank you so much Shweta, Mrun, Trisha and everyone else for all the efforts! I can't express myself enough - I am just too overwhelmed. I never thought all that love will be re-kindled 7 years later - Never!

- Laksh AKA Lakshmi

Edited by ShasthaaPriyaa - 3 years ago
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome thread

Missing tr soo much

Thank u for this🥰🥰